Dr. Dallas Homas, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Homas

New Image Plastic Surgery San Antonio TX

7902 Jones Maltsberger Rd San Antonio, TX 78216

Dr. Dallas Homas, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in San Antonio, TX and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences in 1987 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Homas' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Homas

Dr. Homas?
Dr. Homas' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dallas Homas, MD
Dr. Dallas Homas is "Magnificent" ! He is meticulous in his surgical skills. The ethical and caring way of his bedside manor will quickly put you at ease. You will love the way his staff makes you feel like a part of the New Image Plastic Surgery Family. Dr Homas transformed my lower body and the difference is "Amazing"! He changed my life. My husband is even more attracted to me. "Dr. Homas is the best Plastic Surgeon in Texas"
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dallas Homas, MD?
As I embarked on my journey looking for a plastic surgeon I became stressed and indecisive. I finally narrowed it down to three surgeons. All three surgeons were veterans. I prefer Veterans because I am one myself and because I know they will uphold a certain standard. Dr. Homas was the last consultation I had of the three. Walking into his practice put me at ease. The staff was friendly, and the facility is clean and beautifully decorated. It didn’t feel like a clinic. The staff along with Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dallas Homas, MD?
Super nice and very detailed doctor that really listens to your concerns. He takes his time to explain the procedure and helps you make the best decision to meet your personal goals. The office staff is equally friendly and very warm and welcoming. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Homas to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon. I'm also a RN so I'm pretty selective when it comes to finding a doctor that I trust.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dallas Homas, MD?
I had a great experience with Dr. Homas. His office staff is wonderful, explained everything, and made me so comfortable. I highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dallas Homas, MD?
Dr. Homas, and his entire staff, are exceptional professionals. By far the best experience I have had with injectables, both Botox and fillers. I am so pleased with the results of my blepharoplasty! Immediate results to look younger and more refreshed. I will only trust New Image Plastic Surgery for any aesthetic procedures in the future!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dallas Homas, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Homas?

As a boutique practice, we want to know each of our patients individually, and best understand exactly what you envision for yourself through this experience. We pride ourselves on the relationships we build with our patients, and can't wait to get to know you!

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1993
1987
1983

Dr. Homas accepts

Dr. Homas accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Homas' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Gynecomastia
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Wrinkles