Dr. Daljeet Saluja, MD

Hospice & Palliative Medicine •  Male • Age 48

Dr. Saluja

Maryland General Clinical Practice Group

821 N Eutaw St Ste 301 Baltimore, MD 21201

Dr. Daljeet Saluja, MD is a hospice & palliative medicine specialist in Baltimore, MD and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from American University Of Caribbean in 1997 and specializes in hospice & palliative medicine.

• Practices at top hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Saluja accepts

Dr. Saluja accepts the following insurance:

Select
Blue Choice Advantage
Blue Preferred PPO
CareFirst Maryland POS

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Saluja treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Saluja's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Saluja

4.1

Dr. Saluja?
Dr. Saluja's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daljeet Saluja, MD
I have been a patient with Dr. Daljeet Saluja for over 10 years. He is a very compassionate, caring doctor that truly has your best interest at heart. And he takes the time to listen to what you have to say and then acts accordingly but, for your best interest. Alot of my family and friends see him as well. He is highly recommended by my family and myself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daljeet Saluja, MD?
Dr. Saluja is an excellent physician. He gave me the encouragement as well as the discipline I needed to get myself on the path I needed to get healthy. He treats me as a person, not just a "patient." I can't recommend him highly enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daljeet Saluja, MD?
Dr. Saluja is compassionate and listens to you. You may have to wait a bit, but he takes his time with each of his patients. You can rest assured if you are sick he will find a way to help you. I would recommend him to all my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daljeet Saluja, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Saluja for about seven years. I have found him very attentive to my needs, easy to talk to, and thorough. He makes all necessary referrals to other practitioners and follows up to insure that the appropriate treatment has been provided. I can always reach him by phone in case of an emergency or if I need a prescription refilled. He ws also very attentive to my wife during her illness. If you are looking for a Family Practitioner, I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daljeet Saluja, MD?
very nice and respectful doctor. brought my mom up here about 6 years ago because she was not doing well, ask Dr Saluja to be her doctor. He took her in as one of his patient got her blood pressure under control and sent he to one of the best Cardiologist and she been ok every since. She cant stop talking about how he changed her life. I wouldn't change doctors for the world.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daljeet Saluja, MD?
Dr Saluja has been my medical doctor for a while now He is the most knowledgable Md I have met in years. He is very caring and compassionate. Dr Saluaja is a straight shooter and will always tell you the truth no matter how hard.I enjoy my visits and his friendly smile always makes me comfortable
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daljeet Saluja, MD?
The staff was very professional and the Dr was understanding and easy to talk to. My overal visit was great
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daljeet Saluja, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Saluja for a few years. He truly cares about his patients and their well-being. I couldn't imagine finding a better doctor! Unfortunately, the staff is rude at times, and it is extremely hard to get in touch with anyone. BUT Dr. Saluja is amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daljeet Saluja, MD?
THIS DOCTOR IS VERY RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL. YOUR WORDS CAN BE VERY HURTFUL! YOUR LACK OF EMPATHY EPITOMIZE THE WORD DOCTOR. I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND YOU TO A DOG. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND! MY NEXT EMAIL TO STATE MEDICAL BOARD. NOT HAPPY WITH YOU AND THE WAY YOU TREAT PEOPLE AT ALL.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daljeet Saluja, MD?
I visited the dr. And ordered blood work... they didn't call me back with results nor when I called and left voicemail to call me back with results they didn't. When I went to visit for follow up there was problem with them unable to verify insurance i was told to pay up first before seeing dr. I told them by the end of my visit if they still can't verify my insurance I can pay... but after 1 hr of waiting they got back to me and said they still can't verify and once I paid they put me in line.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daljeet Saluja, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Saluja?

• Hospice & Palliative Medicine

• Family Practice
  • Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine

2002
North Oakland Medical Center
1997
American University Of Caribbean

• Hindi

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Saluja treats patients.

65% Patient experience rating, 4% lower than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019)
  • America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2018)
  • America's 50 Best Hospitals Award™ (2018)

68% Patient experience rating, 1% lower than the national average