Dr. Dalia Fadul, MD

Diagnostic Radiology ·  Female · Age 42

Dr. Fadul

Dr. Dalia Fadul, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in White Plains, MD. She graduated from George Washington University School Of Med and Health Science and specializes in diagnostic radiology.

Make an appointment

Dr. Fadul accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Fadul treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Fadul?
Dr. Fadul's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dalia Fadul, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I went to Tower to get a calcium score. Dr. Fadul did a great job of explaining the process and procedure. The equipment is state of the art and the test took no time to complete. I was in and out in less than 30 minutes and Dr. Fadul called me that night with the results. She answered all my questions and I felt like I had the information I needed to move forward. Will definitely return to Tower if I need additional radiology tests. Dave C.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dalia Fadul, MD?
5.0 /5 Teresa was excellent and made me feel comfortable throughout the exam. Very professional and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dalia Fadul, MD?
Love coming to Tower. Have referred many of my friends. Melissa is wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dalia Fadul, MD?
Staff always friendly, and wonderful. reports to doctors explain everything well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dalia Fadul, MD?
Extremely caring and patient with me. I am claustrophobic and she made the test a breeze to complete! Making the appointment was extremely easy, they told me how to print out forms so I could fill them out and bring them with me. From start to finish this doctor and practice deserve every Excellent star they get!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dalia Fadul, MD?
I strongly recommend radiology services with Dr. Fadul at Tower Radiology.  After dealing with impersonal, uncomfortable mammograms, I heard of this small, woman-owned practice.  The office is lovely, meant to be calming, and customer service is emphasized.  The techs were caring and explained all the procedures effectively.  This is the type of office and service that you'd think you'd have to pay more for....  Highly recommended for convenience and the peace of mind that the experience brings.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dalia Fadul, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fadul?