Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Dalel Tartak, MD
Dr. Dalel Tartak, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Rowland Heights, CA. She is 62 years old and has been practicing for 36 years.

Dalel M Tartak MD

17980 Castleton St Unit 1

Rowland Heights, CA 91748

• Care Credit

Learn about Dr. Tartak

Dr. Tartak's Experience

Dr. Tartak's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

Accredited by: American Board of Ophthalmology*

• Astigmatism
  • Bilateral Cataracts
  • Cataract
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Farsightedness

• Glaucoma Treatment
  • Intraocular Lens Implant Surgery
  • LASIK
  • Laser Surgery
  • Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
  • Pterygium Surgery
  • Refractive Surgery
  • YAG Laser Capsulotomy

No malpractice history found for California.

• Yale University
  • Pacific Med-Presby Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Stanford Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Tartak has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tartak does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tartak and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tartak's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tartak to family and friends
Dr. Tartak's Performance
in Rowland Heights, CA |
I have always had bad vision. I could not see anything without my glasses. My vision drastically improved after my lasik surgery with Dr. Tartak. I thought it would be a painful process but the whole thing was painless. I looked at the colored light for 30 seconds and my surgery was done. I am very happy with my new vision and can see all the road signs clearly now. The staff is very friendly and my whole experience very positive.
in diamond bar, CA |
I am incredibly happy with my vision after having intacs surgery with Dr. Tartak. I have an eye disease known as Keratoconus and suffered from years of wearing hard contact lenses and having them repeatedly fall out. . I researched my condition and doctors who did this type of surgery and noticed that Dr. Tartak was one of the most respected experts in the nation. From the moment I met her I knew I was in the right hands. Dr. Tartak is a great surgeon, my surgery was a breeze. I am thrilled!
in Hacienda Heights, CA |
I had my E-lasik surgery with Dr. Tartak four years ago when I was 18yo Before my surgery I could not see anything and could not play sports. My parents heard about Dr. Tartak from other happy patients. When i went to the clinic the staff went above and beyond to provide me with great service. My life improved greatly after the eye surgery. I still see 20/15 in both eyes. I am joining the Marine Corp this July and my surgery gave me the confidence to achieve my dreams for serving my country
in Rowland Heights, CA |
I heard about Dr. Tartak on the radioshow hosted by El Mandril. My vision was very blurry because I had cataracts. Dr. Tartak corrected my vision and now I see 20/20. I got new lenses implanted on both of my eyes, as well as the latest lensar laser technology. My life has completely changed ever since my surgery. I can see very clearly from far and close. I am so thankful to Dr. Tartak for such a successful result, and thankful of God for allowing this to happen.
in Rowland Heights, CA |
I have waited a long time to get my eyes fixed. I have always been nervous about anything touching my eyes. I worked up the courage and went for a consult with Dr. Tartak. She walked me through the lasik process and I felt very comfortable with her. I decided to do lasik surgery the same day and I am so glad I did! My eyesight is now 20/15 which is perfect! The office staff was very friendly and I was even served lunch before my surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Tartak.
in Rowland Heights, CA |
I had Laser Cataract Surgery with Dr. Tartak, and it was a fantastic experience! I had my other eye done with a doctor in LA my health insurance covered, and it was terrible! They cut my eye open and stitched it up, after I had to wear reading glasses, I could barely see from far and could not read or drive. A friend recommended Dr. Tartak. The cataract was removed with laser, no cut, no anesthesia and everything went great! I am 20/20 far 20/20, and near. Thank you for saving my sight!
in Longdale , CA |
I had Laser Cataract Surgery with Dr. Tartak, and it was a fantastic experience! I had my other eye done with a doctor in LA my health insurance covered, and it was terrible! They cut my eye open and stitched it up, after I had to wear reading glasses, I could barely see from far and couldn't read or drive. A friend recommended Dr. Tartak. The cataract was removed with laser, no cut, no anesthesia and everything went great! I am 20/20 far 20/20, and near. Thank you for saving my sight! Rosa
in Ontario, CA |
Turned 18 last week and did my LASIK surgery that same day. I am so extremely happy with the results. I am now 20/20. No more thick glasses.All my family and many friends had their surgeries with Dr. Tartak so I had good references. Dr. Tartak is so nice and very experienced. She made me feel very relaxed and spoke to me during the surgery. I only saw lights and did not feel a thing. She did my LASIK without cutting my corneas and used the most advanced laser. Highly recommend Dr. Tartak.
in Hawthorne, CA |
If you want to go blind and have your corneas detach please visit Dr. Tarkak. My mother came in for lasik surgery a couple of years ago then suffered complications after complications and after countless touch ups - that she was charged for - these hacks have damaged my mother eyes and nerves so much that she is now losing her eye sight. Negligent hacks even refused to give my mother a copy of her medical record. Needles to say we are suing and filing a report with the medical board.
You are not my patient. "Cornea detachment" is not a diagnosis. Completely unrelated medical conditions may appear even years after successful surgery. We retain medical charts in accordance with federal and state guidelines.Your allegations are inflammatory, false and defamatory. Dr. Tartak has never been sued, has always been in good standing with the California Medical Board and has earned her stellar reputation. Our doors are always open to our patients. Steve Curran, Administrator
in Rowland Heights, CA |
As a college student I found it bothersome having to wear glasses all the time. I suffered from myopia and astigmatism since we were kids. My twin sister, Angelica, also suffered from the same conditions. We went to visit Dr. Tartak and in early July we both had our surgery done with the most advanced laser technology known as Allegretto Wavefront no cut laser surgery. I am pleased to say that I am 20/20 and no longer need my glasses. My sister and I are delighted with the results.
in Covina, CA |
I have worn glasses for the longest time since back in grade school. My Aunt told me about Dr. Tartak and what a good surgeon she is. I decided to make an appointment and see if she could help me. I have pretty high myopia with astigmatism and can not function without my glasses. Dr. Tartak recommended No Cut Lasik and walked me through the process while answering all my questions. I had my eye surgery done with her and my vision in both eyes is 20/20. I highly recommend Dr. Tartak
in Newport Beach, CA |
For years, I was content wearing my boring glasses. Thankfully, I found Dr. Tartak. Dr. Tartak fully explained that her revolutionary Lasik procedure does NOT CUT a flap in your eye. Now I cannot believe how sharp and crisp my distance and near vision is. I also experience a sense of a wider vision like my a childhood, due to the narrow visual field of my boring glasses. Better vision, wider vision, AMAZING!
in Hacienda Heights, CA |
I can not believe I waited this long to get lasik. I should have done this 5 yrs ago. My girlfriend referred me to Dr. Tartak after she had her eyes done. I have always been a little scared about anything with my eyes but after talking with Dr. Tartak and seeing how happy my friend was I decided to go ahead with the surgery. I was so tired of my glasses and do not feel comfortable with contacts. The doctor made me feel at ease and explained the procedure step by step. I am now 20/15 in both eyes
in La Puente California |
I had LASIK with Dr Tartak about 3 years ago! But after about 2 years after she performed LASIK my vision began declining and is getting worse! I call and they refuse to see me because they don't want to take responsabilities! It is not fair that I paid cash $5000.00 and it has not lasted. I don't recommend them! Be informed and ask what is she going to do if your vision does not last! Too much money for so little outcome!
in Rowland Heights, CA |
Hyperspeed lasik ! Number one lasik center ! 20/15 both my eyes.
in Rowland Heights, CA |
My LASIK surgery done on sat and I was back to work monday.
Have you seen Dr. Dalel Tartak, MD?

Visit Dr. Tartak