Dr. Dale Schultz, DO

Dr. Dale Schultz, DO

Neurology  |
Dr. Dale Schultz, DO is a neurology specialist in Phoenix, AZ and has been practicing for 44 years. He graduated from Chicago College Of Osteopathic Med in 1970 and specializes in neurology.

19841 N 27th Ave Ste 403

Phoenix, AZ 85027

• AARP
  • Accountable Health Plans of America
  • Altec
  • American Republic
  • Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
  • Arizona PHCS

Learn about Dr. Schultz

See how frequently Dr. Schultz performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Brain Disorders
Vertigo
high
Peripheral Nerve Disorders

Dr. Schultz's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1970
  • Flint Osteo Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1971
  • Walter Reed Army Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1974

Dr. Schultz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schultz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schultz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schultz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schultz to family and friends
2.7
based on 32 total reviews (9 with comments)

Dr. Schultz's Performance

Trustworthiness
GOOD
Explains condition(s) well
GOOD
Answers Questions
GOOD
Time well spent

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

I had a general idea what my issues were, he confirmed it within a few minutes, ordered tests and referred me. My problems are a process of elimination that must be followed to get me to the proper procedures. I knew it and the doctor knew it. He is a very chill person, some may thing that is...more
Dr. Schulz was very thorough and did not rush me through the exam. He asked questions to make it easier for me to describe my symptoms. He was patient but not patronizing. I would recommend Dr. Schultz to anyone that needs a good neurologist with years of experience and a reassuring presence.
I was diagnose with MS in August 2011 and have been seeing Dr. Schultz since then. True his bed side manner is not there but I do a lot of research on my own about my disease and when I come in to see him, he knows his stuff. I would definitely recommend Dr. Schultz to my friends and Family.
1st apt,referred by Dr for cerebral small vessel disease.Restricts oxygen to brain.He asked some quest's -how my Dr found outBut due to memory losses I could not remember.He said I was withholding info?NOT! He asked ME if my DR sent my mri. Said would think so but had no memory of having one He...more
Waited 45 minutes in a cramped waiting room just to be told that all of my ailment where from migraines what a joke please do not waste your time effort or the oxygen you are breathing and just forgo this appointment. The doctor did not even look at my MRI's.

Are you Dr. Schultz?