Dr. Dale Landry, MD

Spine, and More
Telehealth services available

Orthopaedic Associates

1034 Mar Walt Dr Unit 100 Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547

Dr. Dale Landry, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Fort Walton Beach, FL and has over 7 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Landry has more experience with Spine than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans medical school in 2013. He is affiliated with medical facilities Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital Emerald Coast and Fort Walton Beach Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Landry to book an appointment.

Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Landry with our nearby Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Ochsner Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Ochsner Medical Center today at (504) 345-1172.

Filter by
Provider Ratings
provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Ochsner Medical Center.

Dr. Landry's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Landry

0.9174311926605505%

Dr. Landry?
Dr. Landry is enthusiastic, thorough and hit the nail on the head with my diagnosis. Now, recovering from surgery, everything is going as he said it would. I already see a huge difference in the way I feel
Karen Elder – Nov 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Landry, MD?
Both my husband and I have had the same surgical procedure by Dr. Landry. I would highly recommend him and his staff. Very attentive and responsive.
Nov 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Landry, MD?
Was there every step of the way answered all my question and really worked with me. Thank you to all of them from his staff to Dr. Landry they are all so wonderful.
PAUL – Nov 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Landry, MD?
The care that I received from Dr. Landry and everyone else at Orthopaedic Associates was amazing. They solidly covered all of the bases including superb surgical practices, pain management, and administrative procedures. I had ruptured a disk during annual training with the National Guard in 2019. After I was misdiagnosed by another facility weeks earlier, I consulted Orthopaedic Associates and was correctly diagnosed. Their approach was methodical and quickly earned my confidence. Dr. Landry evaluated my condition and recommended a solution that would enable to reach my physical goals. They urgently took care of my intense pain while I awaited surgery. My surgery was conducted impeccably and the follow-on treatment was thorough and well managed. Because of the treatment that I received at Orthopaedic Associates, I have returned to full military service with no restrictions.
Richard Nutt – Nov 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Landry, MD?
Dr. Landry is the consummate professional. He listens to what you have to say and has very thorough diagnosing techniques. He will find your problem and give you options on your path of treatment. I'm very happy with him and his staff. I received the best care from him and his team and highly recommend him to anyone that has a back problem
Michael Kolker – Nov 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Landry, MD?
My surgery was extremely successful. When I woke up I could immediately tell that the feeling in my fingers and hands were seemingly as good as ever. 2 days after surgery the swelling in my neck got so bad I thought I was going to suffocate. When I called your office I was given very little direction other than go to the emergency room which I did. I will be eternally grateful that Dr Landry and PA Tang came to see me while I was there.
Willie Gibson – Nov 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Landry, MD?
Dr. Landry is the best. I've had lower back surgery last year and neck surgery with him recently and my pain is almost completely gone.
Douglas White – Aug 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Landry, MD?
Dr. Landry explained to me very well what was wrong and what options were available. Once I made the decision to follow through, I was scheduled very quickly for surgery. Several other people I know had similar issues and recommended him. His administrative and nursing team's were very pleasant. My whole experience with his practice has been excellent.
Jeffrey C. – Aug 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Landry, MD?
Only negative experience is trying to make contact by phone.
James Taunton – Jul 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Landry, MD?
.-I am into my third week of recovery and have had no problems. The check-in system has been helpful and i have felt connected to a help system. The pain i had been having has ceased. Very pleased with surgery and treatment throughout the process.
Nancy LLOYD – Jul 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Landry, MD?
From the very first visit Dr. Landry has been fantastic. I finally felt I had a Dr. that listened to me, heard me, took his time during all of our appointments and I never felt rushed or brushed off. I had been dealing with an SI joint issue that had been being misdiagnosed since 2012! I had multiple MRI's and xrays over the years and the VA just dismissed it as Degenerative Disc Disease and I just had to "Live with it"!!! After just one set of new Xrays with his office he immediately recognized the problem (Combined with my description of issues). We then moved forward with treatments to confirm his diagnosis. We ended up choosing to move forward with SI Fusion on one side after about a 1.5 yr process of injections (I had previously done physical therapy..actually twice over the years). I am only just past the 2 week mark and IT FEELS NORMAL for the first time in years! I no longer feel like something is "Out of place", no grinding noises & no pain!
Kat B. – Jun 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Landry, MD?
My surgery went well and my treatment and care excellent
Mar 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Landry, MD?
Dr.Landry and all of his health care team was great from the start. They are a great team and made me feel very comfortable from the first appointment,before surgery, and during surgery. This was my first surgery. I am 2 weeks post op and recovery is going well. I highly recommend Dr.Landry and his team they are amazing.
Mar 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Landry, MD?
I have had 3 procedures performed by Dr Landry and his team. Each has been much easier than I expected and they had me as prepared mentally and physically as I could be. Nobody else would be as trusted as he is by me.
K. Leigh Eagerton – Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Landry, MD?
Provided a thorough explanation of options for treatment and his staff is very hands on in their follow through communications.
Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Landry, MD?
Unfortunately I have to give a 3 star review. I went in for herniated discs in my lower back. The front office staff is one of the rudest and most unprofessional staff I have ever dealt with in the medical practice. About 90% of the time trying to get them to answer a phone is impossible as well. As for Dr. Landry, really cant give a review because he was in and out of my visit in about 5 mins. He came in and told me he didnt feel I needed surgery and that he was sending me for injections again even though I told him I had already had them and they didnt work. He said these were different. My herniations and bulges are at the T4 and T5 and I told him about other effects below the waist and he told me that it was my prostate not my back issues even though I had just had an exam for that and it was fine.
Mike – Jan 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Landry, MD?
He was able to isolate the cause of my pain in my lower back hi area. He suggested a temporary fix (steroid shot) that provided immediate relief. When that wore off he suggested sl joint fusion and so far that seems to be working.
Susan B – Jan 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Landry, MD?
Dr. Landry is an Angel! The best doctor I have known to date. If you wish an honest assessment of your malady and an innovative, highly skilled surgeon, he is your doctor.
blessed – Jan 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Landry, MD?
Dr. Landry is professional, thorough and a very caring and kind doctor. I thank God for his knowledge and skill. He did my surgery and immediately I had relief. I have 2 titanium disks in my neck. I recommend you go see him if you have issues.
Bonita – Jan 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Landry, MD?
Dr. Landry is a wonderful surgeon. He and his team took the time to answer every single question and concern I had. After my single level spinal fusion all of my troublesome back pain is gone.
Jan 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Landry, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Landry?

Dr. Landry has a conservative approach to neck and back pain and will only recommend surgery as a treatment of last resort. Dr. Landry will maximize a...Read more

Dr. Landry grew up in Baton Rouge, LA, where at Louisiana State University he earned a Bachelor of Sciences Degree in Biological Engineering as well as...Read more

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery