Dr. Dale Coy, MD

Gastroenterology | Male

Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine Specialists, S.C. 22285 N Pepper Rd Ste 311 Lake Barrington, IL 60010 Get Directions
Dr. Dale Coy, MD

Dr. Dale Coy, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Lake Barrington, IL. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Coy is affiliated with Centegra Hospital - McHenry, Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital and Centegra Hospital - Woodstock.

...See Less

Dr. Coy's Care Philosophy

Accurate and expedient diagnosis of the patient's illness and adherence to the highest quality of medical care.

Dr. Coy's Experience

See how Dr. Coy's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Coy

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Coy has admitting privileges.

Dr. Coy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Coy to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Coy's Performance
in Lake In The Hills, IL |
DR. Coy is not only a very professional GI , he is a genuine good guy. The kind of person I would like to get to know even outside of his medical profession. Just a real down to earth individual. Having my second colon procedure done this coming Sat. on his suggestion as a measure of follow up. To eliminate any doubt. Myself, at age 62, Dr. Coy stated it would be to my best advantage to be sure that there is not any chances of cancer causing problems. So glad I have met Him and his great staff.
Wonder Lake |
Thank you Dr. Coy for your compassion. My husband and I are extremely lucky to have found a Doctor like you that truly cares about his patients. Your the best!
in Mchenry, IL |
I think Dr. Coy is the BEST! I have been seeing him for a number of years. He is very knowledgeable and explains things very well that you can understand. I had problems swallowing and keeping my food down. After his expertise in taking care of my problem I no longer have difficulties. Thanks to Dr. Coy. If you want a top Gastroenterologist, Dr. Coy is the one.
in Island Lake, Ill |
Dr Coy is an extraordinary and compassionate GI doctor. He spends a lot of time answering my questions and explains every aspect of my condition and treatment thoroughly. He is the absolute best in his field and I would highly recommend him.
in Cary, IL |
Dr. Coy is a wonderful gastroenterologist! I only saw him for routine testing, having no idea how good he is, until a serious condition put me in the hospital. He's a great diagnostician, helping tremendously as we work toward full healing. These last months of treatment, I've seen him pour his time into patients in need, sometimes having to wait longer than my appt. He's worth the wait if you want a doctor who tells you straight up, makes time for you, and is patient with all ???s and concerns.
in Mchenry, IL |
He cured me of my hepatitis C and he stood by me even when I had my lousy Obamacare insurance, very thorough in his work,and very dedicated as well he will never give up on you no matter what and an outstanding bedside manner to boot he is like this because Dr.Coy really cares about his patients. Thank You.
Crystal Lake, IL |
Was kind and professional. He didn't jump straight in to tests, but said they may be needed in the future and stayed honest. He gave me samples of products that would have cost me $300 and I am beyond ever grateful to him for that.
Dr. Coy listens to your concerns and is very sympathetic. I have had 3 Gastro doctors in my lifetime, & he is someone you can trust & know he is a true professional.
in Crystal Lake, IL |
I have been seeing Dr. Coy for over 20 years. He diagnosed and discovered a problem that many other Doctors had missed. His knowledge and sincere attitude are beyond reproach. When I first met him I went for a second opinion at a top hospital in Chicago. They told me that if Dr. Coy was my doctor I should return home to Crystal Lk. and know that I am in the best hands I could possibly hope for. The head of the hepatology dept. told me that Dr. Coy was the one he looked up to!
in Crystal Lake, IL |
Have you seen Dr. Dale Coy, MD?
Are you Dr. Coy?

Compare Dr. Coy

Dr. Coy's Care Philosophy

Dr. Coy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gastroenterology
  •  Board certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine

Dr. Coy has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Coy's Board Certifications

• Gallstones
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding
  • Vomiting Disorders

Ohio State University College Of Medicine and Public Health

Graduated in 1986

Northwestern Center Feinberg School Of Medicine

Dr. Coy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Coy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gastroenterology

• Colon Cancer Screening
  • Colonoscopy
  • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures