Dr. Dale Buranosky, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male

Dr. Buranosky

M and M Orthopaedics

4115 Fairview Ave Ste 201 Downers Grove, IL 60515

Dr. Dale Buranosky, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Downers Grove, IL. He specializes in podiatry and podiatric surgery.

Dr. Buranosky accepts

Dr. Buranosky accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health America PPO
HealthLink
HealthLink PPO
Preferred PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Buranosky's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Sever's Disease
  • Stress Fracture of Foot

I strive to treat each patient with compassion and respect. My goal is to meet the needs of each patient by way of listening, educating, and providing extraordinary care with surgical and non-surgical treatment plans.

• Podiatry

2.1

Dr. Buranosky?
Dr. Buranosky's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dale Buranosky, DPM
One of the worst experiences I've had with a doctor. He is very rude and short sentenced. He didn't even examine my foot before assuming I had plantar fasciitis, then proceeded to tell me I will never walk normal and insist I buy his $500 foot inserts. I went to a different podiatrist after continued pain who discovered I had nerve damage from no treatment at first doctor! I am not able to walk normal after physical therapy and cortisone shots as recommended by the second doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Buranosky, DPM?
I have seen Dr. Buranosky several times for my plantar fasciitis. He has always been incredibly kind and helpful. He took the time to explain My condition and offered great suggestions for help. The cortisone shots and arch supports did the trick! After excruciating pain and hardly being able to walk, I’ve been pain free in my feet for over a year! Short wait times for my several visits. P.S. Not all doctors take your BP, especially if you were recently at your GP and it was taken and normal.
Meghan Struxness, thanks for sharing your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Buranosky, DPM?
Don't waste your time. He keeps you coming back and allow you to suffer with pain with no relief. He finally tells you there's nothing he can do while you still are limping and feeling the same way you felt when you first came to his office,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Buranosky, DPM?
I got called back before I could even finish my paperwork which was great. He was interested and listened to all I had to say. I asked about a procedure which he explained to me, but he did not push it on me which was refreshing. Very happy.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful feedback! We're...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Buranosky, DPM?
Talks way too fast. Friendly guy, but just doesn't seem to be fully immersed with what's going on with your condition and wants to get out of the room as soon as possible. Would not recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Buranosky, DPM?
40 minutes wait time. Spent 5 minutes with me to determine Im not a surgical candidate. First doctor to NOT take blood pressure. Very odd. Waste of time and money. VERY BAD for DUPAGE MEDICAL GROUP. NO wonder its EASY to get an appointment with him. I love my DMG doctors, NOT THIS GUY!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Buranosky, DPM?
LEss than 5 minutes in room, NOT caring, waited 40 minutes for him to come in. NO Blood pressure check at a doctor's appointment? Its 2017! never experienced that ever! Definitely waste of time and money. No wonder he had immediate openings! Bad for DuPage Medical Group
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Buranosky, DPM?
I have had an issue with my foot for the past 3 months. Each time I saw him he barely spent any time with me. He gave me a boot and and basically told me to ice it and stay off it as much as possible. Even after an MRI, he wanted to wait another 3 weeks before even starting physical therapy. I went to another podiatrist today since I have barely improved in 3 months. This one had 12 different interventions and 1/2 a day later I am already feeling significant improvement. I feel cheated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Buranosky, DPM?
Not happy with my service . If my issue was solved , I would not mind paying for my service. He spent 2 minutes with me , sent me a 170 dollar prescription that did not work and I'm still left with a huge callus on my foot. I'm currently paying a bill for an issue that was not solved. Honestly , I could of diagnosed myself for free and avoided all this trouble.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Buranosky, DPM?
I was referred to Dr. Buranosky by an immediate care nurse when I broke my toe. At immediate care they explained what most likely happened the the bone when I broke my toe, but said I needed to see a doctor to further explain the situation. My two visits with him were no longer than 10 minutes each. Overall he explained to me what happened to my toe, but I would have been fine just going to immediate care and leaving it at that as the doctor didn't give me any more info than already provided.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Buranosky, DPM?
I was referred to this doctor by my primary care physician. This visit was a waste of time and money. The staff was not pleasant and the doctor seemed afraid to touch my feet. I wasn?t given a complete exam as he only looked at the one toe after I showed him where the area was. He was condescending and gave me the impression I was wasting his time. When I asked if he could remove the callus he shaved a little off but when I walk on my foot it still hurts because it sticks out so much.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Buranosky, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Buranosky?