Dr. Dale Bradley, DO

Dr. Dale Bradley, DO

Family Medicine | Male

We at the Bradley Clinics of Texas have set forth a clear and forthright objective. Our mission is to transform medical care across Texas into a uniquely personalized experience that elevates you, the patient, to a place of prime importance. We believe that in applying our core values of pursuing knowledge, compassion, respect and medical excellence to patient care, we will become the premiere healthcare experience for you and your family.

Dr. Bradley's Experience

See how Dr. Bradley's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bradley

Dr. Bradley accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Bradley has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bradley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bradley to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Bradley's Performance
Rusk, TX |
I heard of Dr. Bradley through a friend, so after many years with no doctor, I decided to make an appointment, and I'm so thankful to have found such a knowledgeable, thorough, and conscientious one. Now my husband and daughter are patients, and I expect my son to start going to him soon. I've never known another doctor who come comes close in assessing his patients' individual needs, and I love that he prescribes vitamins rather than prescription drugs. They work! Dr. Bradley is excellent!
in Tyler, Tx |
Our appointment was made in March & was scheduled for May 8. We arrived 10 min before our appointment time & was called back about 20 min after. Once in a room we were left for over an hour & never had anyone check on us. We left 1.5 after our appt & never saw a doctor. Spoke to the ladies at the front desk & they offered no reason, only asked us if we wanted to reschedule. Waited over 2 mo for a much needed appt to only be forgotten about. If you're looking for a dr- keep looking
in Tyler, TX |
Dr. Bradley listens to you and takes plenty of time to explain in a way that you can understand. He researches and reads constantly and finds treatments that will help your particular circumstances. You can tell he truly cares about his patients and wants to help them get better. I have never had an internist who was as thorough as Dr. Bradley.
in Gladewater, TX |
He is an excellent physician. He truly cares about his patients and he is thorough. Could not ask for a better doctor.
in Tyler, Tx |
Dr. Bradley listens to his patients and is committed to providing them excellent health care! The front office is friendly and greeted me with a smile. His nursing staff is caring and listens to you. I do not feel rushed nor do I feel like I'm just another number!
in Tyler, tx |
He is a great doctor who takes the time to sit down with each patient and listen. He is very thorough and goes above and beyond to provide excellent care and a great stress free medical experience.
in Flint, TX |
Dr. Bradley is amazing. He actually listens to the patient and doesn't only go by test results but also how you feel. He is very involved in the care of his patients. So far he has been able to take care of anything I presented to him and I hope to never need any other doctor. His staff is also wonderful.
in Flint, TX |
I have been using Dr. Bradley for seven years. He has helped me through some very difficult periods in my life. His care, concern and medical expertise has saved my life on several occasions. It is my opinion that he is the best doctor in Tyler. I have some very complicated health issues and I just don't know what I would do without him.
Have you seen Dr. Dale Bradley, DO?
Are you Dr. Bradley?

Compare Dr. Bradley

Dr. Bradley says...

Dr. Bradley's Care Philosophy

Dr. Bradley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Addiction
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infections
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Influenza (Flu)
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences

Completed in 1997

Warren General Hospital

Completed in 1995

University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
    University of North Texas Health Science Center / Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine
  • Other Education
    United States Air

Dr. Bradley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bradley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage