Dr. Daisy Merey, MD

Dr. Daisy Merey, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 68 years old

Learn about this Doctor

I try to treat my patients with empathy and respect. I take more time with them as I have 2 sick children who require a lot of attention. I see each patient myself. I do my own histories and physicals and listen to my patients' complaints I have learned a lot from my patients. Some of my patients continue to see me 30 years later.I see now their spouses, children and grandchildren. This is what Family Practice is all about! This August 2014, I will celebrate 33 years of medical practice in WPB!Read more

Personal Bio

Dr.Daisy Merey is a medical doctor and a diplomate of the AAFP, and a diplomate of the ABOM. She has...Read more

Dr. Merey's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Merey's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Merey

Dr. Merey accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Merey has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Merey
Dr. Merey's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (80)
West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Merey and staff are wonderful!
in West Palm Beach, FL |
The office is always amazing. Dr. Merey always takes the best care of me!
West Palm Beach, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Merey's for 10 years and I Dr. Merey and her staff are the very best!! You can ask Dr. Merey anything and she always has the answer. I trust her completely!! Cheryll Rossi
West Palm Beach, FL |
My experience at Dr. Merey's was very pleasant. I definitely recommend her.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Merey takes a genuine interest in her patients. I never feel rushed and feel that she is sincerely interested in my well being. She does beautiful work with skin treatments as well!
in Wellington, FL |
Dr Merey is very nice but also very pushy. I have had Botox and fill at other places and what she gives does not seems to work as well. I feel as though she dilutes the product. I had to go back 3 times and it still does not look like it should.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I have seen a few doctors in Boca Raton, Dr. Merey is worth the drive. She takes her time, and is very talented. I would not go to any one else.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I love Dr. Merey's staff. There is never a wait. The staff is very attentive. I feel confident in Dr. Merey's knowledge and ability.
always a great time with Dr. Merey
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr Merey is wonderful, the procedure went great and I loved the results!
in West Palm Beach, FL |
i am so happy I came and will be back
West Palm Beach, FL |
dr merey is so competent and compassionate i feel totally assured that i will get the best treatment for my particular needs
in West Palm Beach, FL |
very polite and courteous office...easy to get to
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Wonderful office, really helping me gain control, see results and get healthy. Extremly realistic and supportive
West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr Merey is always so helpful and saw me right away. She has been a huge help with my daughters diabetes. I am grateful for her excellent care.
West Palm Beach, FL |
I have been coming to Dr. Merey's office for the last 5 years. She has been a great physician and always makes me feel welcome. She has got to know me as a person as well as my medical history. I feel like I'm talking to a relative when I talk to her. She is caring and kind and always makes herself available when I need medical advice or have a question.
in North Palm Beach, FL |
its been great she is always very gracious .
West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Merey is very professional and minimizes any discomfort procedures may cause. I am so happy with the way my appearance has improve tremendously since coming to see her. I recommend her services to all my friends.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Merey was nothing short of excellent. She really cares about the final results and how you look. They are upfront about costs and nothing is hidden. The are very careful to stay within my budget and still achieve my desired results.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
It was a very concise appointment. She was very thorough. I will definitely recommend her to other's. However, I do believe that she could be friendlier to her staff.
excellent care
West Palm Beach, FL |
love this office & everyone it,
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I was in the ER two days before, they sent me home without really knowing what was wrong. I couldn't breathe and had no voice. As a singer, this is the scariest thing we can have. Dr. Merey stepped in and did a thorough examination of me, and got me on the correct medicine after taking the right cultures and giving me the right prescriptions. She even had me follow up three days in a row. I highly recommend this office and their competent staff.
West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr, Daisy Merey & her staff are very professional & courteous. My work schedule changes constantly, as I myself am a doctor as well, and they always accomodate me. Dr.Merey is knowledgeable about various facets of medical field, not only bariatrics. She is always taking continuing education courses and is up to date on the newest techniques to help her patients get healthy and look and feel better. She is a thoughtful, caring doctor that I have been seeing for 30 yrs. and will continue to do so.
West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr Merey works wonders, amazing work I would recommend her to everyone!!!!
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Merey for any health or beauty process you could want. Dr. Merey is very cutting edge and always has the newest products on the market. Her staff is extremely efficient and friendly!
in Lake Worth, FL |
I am a new patient who was referred by a friend.. My first appt., I was very pleased by the timely manner I got into the examination room..Very thorough, not ever rushed, all staff very nice, professional, willing to go out of their way for me.. This is critical in today's rushed, out of control world!!..Went on a follow up appt..same thing.. Then, I got really sick at work, called the office and they told me to come right in and that they would wait for me!!.. UNHEARD of!!.. Happy Happy!!
New York, NY |
Dr. Merey is a wonderful Dr. And would recomend her to any body who wants to look and feel good.
Have you seen Dr. Daisy Merey, MD?
Are you Dr. Merey?

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.