Dr. Dahlia Irby, MD

Dr. Dahlia Irby, MD

Neurology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Dahlia Irby, MD is a neurology specialist in Turnersville, NJ and has been practicing for 16 years. She specializes in neurology.

Kennedy Health Alliance

• Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Irby

Video

See how frequently Dr. Irby performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Tremor
Headache

Dr. Irby's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Irby "After earning her medical degree from Hahnemann University School of Medicine, Dr. Dahlia J. Irby completed her internal medicine internship at Lankenau Hospital in Wynnewood, PA. She completed her residency in neurology at Hahnemann University Hospital in Philadelphia, PA, where she also completed her clinical neurophysiology fellowship in 2002.

Dr. Irby has been practicing general neurology in private practice since 2002, most recently with her own practice, Comprehensive Neurology Services. In addition to practicing general neurology in the private practice setting, Dr. Irby also holds faculty appointments in hospitals throughout South Jersey, including Kennedy University Hospital in Washington Township and Inspira in Vineland.

Dr. Irby has contributed research in the area of Alzheimer's disease to publications including the American Journal of Alzheimer's Disease and Other Dementias."

• Neurology

Dr. Irby does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Georgetown University
  • Medical College Of Pennsylvania
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Medical College Of Pennsylvania
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Irby has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Irby has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Irby does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Irby and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Irby's Reviews

1.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Irby to family and friends

Dr. Irby's Performance

GOOD

GOOD

Terrible experience. She's abrupt, insensitive and, in my opinion, incompetent. She tested my reflexes with my feet planted firmly on the floor, and immediately recommended "balance therapy" when I told her I sometimes get dizzy when I LIE DOWN. Really??? She ordered labs my first visit...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I found Dr Irby to be one of the most insensitive uncaring doctors. ever. Accusatory is putting it mildly. I will never recommend this so called Doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I love Dr. Irby and have never waited more than a few minutes. She is always kind and I think she cares about and treats you as a whole. Never experienced any of the negativity that some have shared. 5+ stars for sure!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
Came off as a professional pill pusher and nasty. Came in looking for answers. Instead, she screamed at the computer and cell phone while telling me the wrong patient chart was on the screen. When she found out I am a lawyer, she was even nastier. After ten minutes, she told me my issue is not...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I'm pretty surprised by all these negative reviews, because I found Irby and her office staff to be helpful and friendly. I waited maybe five minutes for every appointment I've had. I switched to Irby because I was unhappy about the brusque treatment from my previous neurologist, and I found her to...more
Are you Dr. Irby?