Dr. Dafna Lebow, MD

Dr. Dafna Lebow, MD

16 reviews

Gynecology | Female | 72 years old

You, the patient, are the most important person to our practice. We are committed to providing the best possible medical care. Excellence is our goal. We have worked to provide a full range of service and have highly trained and knowledgeable staff who have been together for some ten years plus. We look forward to being part of your medical team. Our practice believes in patient-centric care. We work together with the patient and their family with the goal of achieving their maximum healing and wellness. We believe in medical care that takes the whole person into account. We strive to provide the best clinical care combined with communications and patient involvement in the care process to achieve the best outcomes for our patients.Read more

Total Women's Health Care of Plantation

Dr. Lebow's Experience

See how Dr. Lebow's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lebow

Dr. Lebow accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Lebow has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lebow's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lebow to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Lebow's Performance
in Miami, FL |
I came to her for fibroids making me bleed heavy on menstrual cycle. My blood was at 12.1 hemoglobin, I bleed down to 8.0 hemoglobin while under her care. She did Novasure procedure on me it didn't work. I was bleeding twice a month so I called to get shot to stop period. She said something about it won't work. It worked for two months then I am bleeding again, while waiting for next shot. Nurse rudely hanging up on me. They lie alot. She leaves country while her patient suffering.
in Weston |
Dr. Lebow is horrible with her diagnosis. If you have a problem, I urge you to seek another physician. She put me on antibiotics twice which; was totally unnecessary. I decided to see another doctor to get their diagnosis. To make a long story short, I had to see a Gyno Oncologist immediately. Biopsy and surgery was needed right away and fortunately; everything turned out fine. I’m very happy I got a second opinion and found an awesome doctor.
in Hollywood, FL |
Terrible. No bedside manner. Doesn't listen to a single concern. Her office staff is rude and treats patients terribly. I WILL NEVER GO BACK. This is the worst doctor experience I've had. Run don't walk away from this office.
Dr. Lebow is considerate of your time. Everything I see her she moves quickly to get you on your way. I think it is because she assumes you may have left work or took time off from to attend your appointment. The only thing I don't like about her practice is the inability to get someone from her office on the phone. I've had to call there several times and spoke with someone from the answering service who is not located in Florida, and they aren't able to leave a message for her office either.
in Lauderhill, FL |
Very polite and pleasant, makes you feel right at home, her medical assistant is very nice and friendly. I felt very comfortable the first time I met Dr. Lebow
Have you seen Dr. Dafna Lebow, MD?
Are you Dr. Lebow?

Compare Dr. Lebow

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Lebow at Total Women's Health Care of Plantation

Dr. Lebow's Care Philosophy

Dr. Lebow's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gynecology

• Incontinence
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Yeast Infections

Universidad Cetec
    Jackson Mem Hosp/jackson Health

• Yiddish

Dr. Lebow does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lebow and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gynecology

• Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Birth Control
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Diaphragms, Caps, and Shields