Dr. Dae Chough, MD

Cardiology | Male

Cardiovascular Specialists 5838 Harbour View Blvd Ste 270 Suffolk, VA 23435 Get Directions
Dr. Dae Chough, MD
Dr. Chough is a Clinical Cardiologist. He earned his medical degree at Medical School of Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea. He completed both his internship and residency in Internal Medicine at Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Dr. Chough is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology.

Dr. Chough's Care Philosophy

Cardiovascular Specialists is dedicated to providing world-class cardiac care to our patients. Our team of board-certified cardiologists specialize in treating diseases of the heart, veins and arteries. Being a part of the Bon Secours Heart & Vascular Institute gives our patients access to Western Hampton Roads? only open heart facility. We are committed to delivering quality, compassionate care that meets your individual needs. We offer a comprehensive range of cardiovascular services and continue investing in advanced technologies and training that enable our staff to provide you with the best cardiac care possible.

Dr. Chough's Experience

See how Dr. Chough's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chough

Dr. Chough accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Chough is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Chough has admitting privileges.

Dr. Chough's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chough to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Chough's Performance
Richmond, VA |
Great bedside manner and professionalism. Dr. Chough thoroughly explains conditions and gives dependable advice and treatment. Definitely 5 stars.
in Chesapeake |
I was a 55 y/o female presenting with a resting heart rate of 148, flushing of arms, chest and face, and shortness of breath. By the time the ambulance came and took me to the hospital my symptoms had resolved. I was released with beta blockers and referred to Dr. Chough. After discussing the event with me, I requested a heart catherization versus a stress test. Dr. Chough was very cooperative in alleviating my fears and he has an excellent bedside manner. He also saved my husband's life.
Chesapeake, VA |
Dr. Chough was dismissive & condescending. I displayed classic symptoms of a heart attack in a woman 3x in a week. My primary care told me to go to the ER if it occurred again & referred me to Dr. Chough who looked at my EKG, listened to my heart, then told me I was a young active female w/no family history & because of that there was no reason to get a stress test or do further tests because he knew nothing was wrong with my heart. He had no interest/care in finding out what caused my episodes.
in Chesapeake, VA |
I saw Dr. Chough yesterday and was so very pleased with him. I had a fainting incident at the hospital while in pre-op that ultimately cancelled my surgery that day & referred me to cardiologists. Dr. Chough's group was who saw me and began a series of tests He explained everything so well and really helped me understand why I had some of the tests done and what they were looking for. He made me feel very at ease and like I was in good hands. I would strongly recommend him to everyone I know.
Have you seen Dr. Dae Chough, MD?
Are you Dr. Chough?

Compare Dr. Chough

Dr. Chough says...

Dr. Chough's Care Philosophy

Dr. Chough's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cardiology
  •  Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine

Dr. Chough has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Chough's Board Certifications

• Cardiovascular Disease

• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
  • Adult Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Aneurysm
  • Coronary Artery Calcification
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Coronary Artery Disease, Autosomal Dominant 1
  • Coronary Artery Disease, Autosomal Dominant 2
  • Coronary Atherosclerosis
  • Dissecting Aneurysm
  • Endocarditis
  • Endovascular Aortic Aneurysm
  • Familial Hypertension
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease

Completed in 1977

Allegheny Genl Hospital

Completed in 1979

• Korean

Dr. Chough does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chough and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cardiology