Dr. Cyrus Loghmanee, MD

Dr. Cyrus Loghmanee, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 43

New Patient

201-591-2798

Dr. Cyrus Loghmanee, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Livingston, NJ. He is affiliated with medical facilities Saint Barnabas Medical Center and Musc Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Loghmanee to book an appointment.

East Coast Advanced Plastic Surgery

East Coast Advanced Plastic Surgery200 S Orange Ave Ste 295 Livingston, NJ 07039

• Practices at Top Hospital America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

More Plastic Surgery Specialists at Saint Barnabas Medical Center

Dr. Loghmanee's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Loghmanee

Dr. Loghmanee?
  • Explained conditions well (31)
  • Listened & answered questions (31)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (31)
    Dr. Loghmanee did my reconstructive surgeries after my double mastectomy. I am super happy with my results. My foobs are so natural looking. After dealing with cancer, surgeries and treatments, it feels so good to look in the mirror and feel like myself again. Dr. Loghmanee’s skills are so amazing that other women in similar situations often describe my foobs as perfect, most natural looking and amazing. He is also a very sweet and caring doctor to work with. The staff at East Coast Advanced Plastic Surgery is very pleasant and responsive. Angela is awesome, always available and supportive. I’m so grateful to have such a positive experience with Dr. Loghmanee and his team. Loving my rainbow...
    Roshnie Samlal – Dec 13, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cyrus Loghmanee, MD?
    Dr. Loghmanee was beyond amazing! He made me feel extremely comfortable with my decision and had the best bed side manner. You can tell he really loves what he does and that energy is what made me feel super excited about my surgery! He's truly the best!
    Nov 23, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cyrus Loghmanee, MD?
    Dr. Loghmanne has got to be the best doctor I’ve ever encountered. He genuinely cares about his patients, his staff is just the same. I shouldn’t have expected anything less. He sets the standard high. Him and his team are fantastic in their field. I never once felt like just another patient.
    Cathy Scarpelli – Feb 23, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cyrus Loghmanee, MD?
    Being diagnosed with breast cancer is devastating but the support and excellent skills of Dr. Loghmanee and his staff made it "easier"!  That sounds weird but it is true.  From the consultation to completion I have always felt at ease, well respected, and in good hands.  I went to the consultation with a long list of questions.  Dr. Loghmanee went through all my options, both the benefits and the challenges then presented his suggestion.  Leaving that office from day one I knew exactly what I wanted done and who I wanted to do it, I never looked back.  I received a curve ball with my cancer diagnosis that delayed some of my reconstruction, Dr. Loghmanee was so encouraging and supportive, it was just what I needed!  My cancer treatment and reconstruction are complete and I feel great and the girls are amazing!  A enormous Thank You to my East Coast family <3
    Feb 18, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cyrus Loghmanee, MD?
    Dr Cyrus is the most compassionate doctor I have ever encountered. He recently did reconstruction surgery for my double mastectomy and I got through it all without any complications and beautiful results. He made a difficult time much easier to get through. I hope no one I know will ever have to go through what I did, but if they do, this is the doctor to trust.
    Carolina – Sep 27, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cyrus Loghmanee, MD?
    Dr loghmanee is one of the most professional doctor I have met. Not only he is pleasant and cares abt his patients, he treats your like family .From the first visit to the day of surgery , he is great individual who explains every step of the way. Post surgery at his office Its always a delight. He calls you as a patient , to make sure protocols are being carried and post op instructions are carried out as well. He is just the best . I wouldn’t go to anyone else . It,s post three months and he called to make sure that I was doing great. Again thank your doctor longmanee.
    Jacinta brown – Jul 20, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cyrus Loghmanee, MD?
    I have noted 100% in 5-STAR ratings! This speaks volumes and I could not agree more! Dr. Cyrus Loghmanee personifies the very best in Medical Professionals and Surgeons. He is like few I have been privileged to know during my lifetime. Beyond the skill of the knife, this is a gentleman that provides a total level of loving care and attention to his patients, the likes of which I have only seen perhaps 2-3 times in my entire lifetime. It is for the care, concern, dedication, commitment and likes of Dr. Loghmanee that my wife and I still have our youngest daughter. God bless, Dr. Cyrus Loghmanee!
    Anthony "Tony" Anzivino in Hazlet Township, NJ – Jun 26, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cyrus Loghmanee, MD?
    Dr. Loghmanee was my plastic surgeon after being diagnosed with breast cancer. He has been with me for the past year of a rollercoaster of events. He was there the day after I was diagnosed, he was there for my mastectomy, finding out my cancer was in the lymph nodes, and finally eight months later performed my DIEP flap. I am starting to feel like myself again, something that would not be possible without the whole team he works with. Goes above and beyond any expectations I could have had, even text my husband while I was undergoing chemo, to see how I was doing.
    May 29, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cyrus Loghmanee, MD?
    Dr. Loghmanee is a kind, compassionate man, & exceptionally talented doctor. He is patient and always takes his time to answer questions. He always makes himself available by phone as well. Dr. Loghmanee and his office staff are so supportive and warm that it has eased my journey through breast cancer. I feel Dr. Loghmanee has been with me every step of the way. My journey continues and I feel so lucky to have found such an amazing Dr. Five stars are not near enough for this wonderful Dr!
    Heidi in Livingston, NJ – Jan 31, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cyrus Loghmanee, MD?
    He is wonderful. I had breast reconstruction surgery after a breast cancer diagnosis and never thought I would be the same. He quite frankly has made me look and feel better than I ever thought I would Thank you Dr Loghmanee.
    Trish Roemer in Kearny, NJ – Jan 12, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cyrus Loghmanee, MD?
    After my breast cancer diagnosis in 2/2017, Dr. Loghmanee was the breast reconstruction surgeon highly recommended by my BC surgeon. It seems all the great Docs know each other & my world as a woman started to see a bright light. He explained exactly every step & gave me his cell# so if I had any problem, he was just a call away. He has a big heart & his guidance was heaven sent. He & his crew gave me back the femininity that BC took away. I am forever grateful to Dr. Loghmanee & his great team!
    Catherine R. in New Milford, NJ – Oct 18, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cyrus Loghmanee, MD?
    I went to Dr. Loghmanee 3 years ago when I got diagnosed with breast cancer. He did my bilateral mastectomy with expander reconstruction. I owe him and his amazing team my life. He is not only an unbelievable surgeon, but a compassionate and fun loving person. I have been through hell and back going through my cancer journey and He was behind me, holding me up the entire way. I trust this man with my life. It’s not every day that you find a doctor that you can consider a genuine friend. :)
    Rebecca Frangione in Bloomingdale, NJ – Apr 09, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cyrus Loghmanee, MD?
    Absolutely competent and skilled surgeon. Would not hesitate to recommend this Practice. Grateful they were referred to me.
    Apr 04, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cyrus Loghmanee, MD?
    My family and I could not thank Dr. Loghmanee enough for all he has done for us! He held our hands through every step of my breast cancer double mastectomy reconstruction with extreme empathy. He not only produces beautiful results, but he also truly looks out for his patients' comfort and overall well-being. Our HIGHEST recommendation!
    Dayna in Nutley – Nov 16, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cyrus Loghmanee, MD?
    Dr. Loghmanee is the most caring, dedicated, skilled surgeon but he is more than that, he is an amazing human being, and there will never be a way to thank him enough for giving my 28 year old cancer survivor, the will to go on, the strength to fight the fight and the belief that there will be normal again. He is passionate about his patients like family members and never is too busy to answer a question or go above and beyond. It is an honor to know him and a blessing to have him in our lives.
    CHERYL PICKER in Fort MYERS, FL – Jun 09, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cyrus Loghmanee, MD?
    He was absolutely fantastic, took the time to understand what worked best for me. This man came in on his day off for my surgery and even personally texted me to check up on me the next day. I would recommend him a thousand times.
    Nicole in Passaic, NJ – Dec 24, 2015
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cyrus Loghmanee, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Loghmanee?

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check Dr. Loghmanee's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Loghmanee's Top Procedures and Conditions

Breast Reconstruction

Dr. Loghmanee performs Breast Reconstruction more than 63% of his peers

Dr. Loghmanee performs this procedure more than 63% of his peers

Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant

Dr. Loghmanee treats Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant more than 14% of his peers

Dr. Loghmanee treats this condition more than 14% of his peers

• Congenital Anomalies of Breast
    • Dermal Filler
    • Gynecomastia
    • Liposuction
    • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
    • Nipple Reconstruction
    • Repair of Amputated Digit
    • Skin Aging
    • Skin and Tissue Reduction
    • Skin Grafts
    • Wound Repair
    • Wrinkles

Dr. Loghmanee accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Loghmanee has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

201-591-2798Find providers who accept this insurance

No concern is too small, no problem is too big. At East Coast Advanced Plastic Surgery, we treat you like family from day one.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery