Dr. Erickson III's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Procedures Dr. Erickson III Performs
Dr. Erickson III does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Erickson III and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.
Conditions Dr. Erickson III Treats
Dr. Erickson III does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Erickson III and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.
Background Check for Dr. Erickson III
0 Malpractice Claims
- No malpractice history found for Tennessee.
- Substance Abuse (7/20/2010)
- Action Taken: Suspension
- Allegation of Complaint:
Cyrus Conrad Erickson III, MD License # 39029
Nature of Complaint
The physician prescribed controlled substances to patients and others so that they would give him portions of the prescription for his personal use. The physician has a substance abuse problem that prevents him from safely practicing medicine.
For the purpose of avoiding further administrative action, the physician entered into a Consent Order with the Tennessee Medical Board of Examiners in which the physician agrees to the following and it not limited to the following.
- The physician’s Tennessee medical License # 39029 is immediately Suspended for not less than ninety days.
- The physician must obtain and maintain the advocacy of the Tennessee Medical Foundation (TMF) and enter a monitoring agreement with TMF for not less than five years, which is subject to terms and conditions.
- Upon obtaining an Order of Compliance lifting the suspension, the physician’s license will be placed on Probation for not less than five years.
- The physician must pay the actual and reasonable costs of prosecuting this case; said costs not to exceed $5,000.00.
The Tennessee Board of Medical Examiners takes this action in order to protect the health, safety and welfare of the citizens of the State of Tennessee.
- State: Tennessee
0 Board Actions
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Education & Training
- Tulane University School Of Medicine
- Graduated in 1998
- Jewish Hospital Of Cincinnati
- University Of Al Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Med Center
Languages Spoken by Dr. Erickson III & Staff