- Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
- Nerve Block, Somatic
- Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
- Non-Spinal Nerve Blocks
- Spinal Nerve Block
- Steroid Injection
- Autonomic Disorders
- Back Pain
- Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
- Chronic Neck Pain
- Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Diabetic Polyneuropathy
- Enthesopathy of Hip (incl. Trochanteric Bursitis)
- Intervertebral Disc Herniation
- Low Back Pain
- Osteoarthritis of Hip
- Osteoarthritis of Spine
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain
- Post-Laminectomy Syndrome
- Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Fractures, Traumatic
- Thoracic Spine Pain
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
Background Check for Dr. Erickson III
0 Malpractice Claims
- No malpractice history found for Tennessee.
- Substance Abuse (7/20/2010)
- Action Taken: Suspension
Cyrus Conrad Erickson III, MD License # 39029
Nature of Complaint
The physician prescribed controlled substances to patients and others so that they would give him portions of the prescription for his personal use. The physician has a substance abuse problem that prevents him from safely practicing medicine.
For the purpose of avoiding further administrative action, the physician entered into a Consent Order with the Tennessee Medical Board of Examiners in which the physician agrees to the following and it not limited to the following.
- The physician’s Tennessee medical License # 39029 is immediately Suspended for not less than ninety days.
- The physician must obtain and maintain the advocacy of the Tennessee Medical Foundation (TMF) and enter a monitoring agreement with TMF for not less than five years, which is subject to terms and conditions.
- Upon obtaining an Order of Compliance lifting the suspension, the physician’s license will be placed on Probation for not less than five years.
- The physician must pay the actual and reasonable costs of prosecuting this case; said costs not to exceed $5,000.00.
The Tennessee Board of Medical Examiners takes this action in order to protect the health, safety and welfare of the citizens of the State of Tennessee.
- State: Tennessee
0 Board Actions
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Education & Training
- Tulane University School Of Medicine
- Graduated in 1998
- Jewish Hospital Of Cincinnati
- University Of Al Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Med Center
Languages Spoken by Dr. Erickson III & Staff