Family Medicine  |
Dr. Cynthia White, MD
Dr. Cynthia White, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Greensboro, NC. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 22 years.

3511 W Market St Ste A

Greensboro, NC 27403

Learn about Dr. White

Dr. White's Experience

Dr. White's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Moses H Cone Mem Hospital

Dr. White has no media or publications listed.

Dr. White does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. White and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. White's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. White to family and friends
Dr. White's Performance
Dr. White is always personal and accommodating. Don't like being sick, etc., but love the attention to detail she always shows when I am. And always tried to get to the bottom of things to make them better!
i was able to get an appointment the next morning with my doctor. She examined me as well as my record and made recommendations for my current condition. She was thorough, knowledgeable, and quite personable. She is the best G.P. I've ever had.
Dr. White truly cares about her patients. She took the time to listen and she explained treatment options thoroughly.
Dr. White and her staff are very professional and caring and always a good experience . As always Dr. White is exceptional I have been seeing her for several years and will not see anyone else she is very thorough .
Same day app.,very good experience.
All excellent. I have great confidence and respect for Dr. White. Neil Dunnavant
Dr. White is very thorough and attentive. She responds to all my concerns (no matter how small) in a very caring and expert way and suggests best possible treatment that both, improves and enhances, my current health. I trust her professional judgement and am very satisfied with the services Dr. White provides.
Dr. White is a great physician. She cares and takes the time needed to ask and answer questions.
My experience was great. I really enjoyed the fact that Dr. White took the time to talk to me, listen to my concerns and make the proper recommendations. Thank You so much!
Awesome service. Dr. White always takes time to explain things in detail. She listens in such detail. I would highly recommend her and the practice to my friends and family.
Very thorough exam and medicine prescribed did the trick.
As always very professional with a personal touch.
My visit was very pleasant. I did not have to wait a long time for anything. I had a little problem getting my results on the phone but probably mostly my fault for not knowing how to pull up my messages on my cell phone. I would prefer messages be left on my house answering machine. I am pretty sure I have expressed this to the person but still get them on the cell. Other than that, no problems.
Dr. White explained very clearly what was the problem and what to do about the vertigo.
Dr White was great. Felt she was very thorough. The staff is always friendly and makes me feel welcome.
Dr White is very patient and thorough, she always takes time to explain and answer any questions
Love Dr White!
As always, every aspect of my visit was excellent!
As usual, I had a pleasant visit with Dr. White that did not seemed rushed. She thoroughly explained my issue and my next steps forward.
Dr White, as usual, quickly assessed the cat bite & asked the relevant questions to form a plan of action. Dr White is always thorough, thoughtful, an active listener and personable. She readily shares her insight & knowledge to create a personalized treatment plan.
Saw Dr.white for allergies and cough she was pleasant as always and helpful much thanks
As always Dr White was very thorough with her examination. She is always kind, caring and knowledgeable. Her staff is as well.
Very diligent and pleasant.
Very good.
Went for my six month check up. Staff is very nice. Dr White is a great doctor that genuinely cares about my health and well being. I feel comfortable talking to her.
It is great to have a doctor that will listen to what I have to say, talk to me and not at me. She thinks ahead and tries to find other reasons that may be causing my health issues and takes step to see what is going on first before just putting me on any kind of medication. Always happy to see her even when I don't feel up to par or just for a wellness check.
Dr White was great as usual. This was for a routine office visit for renewal of rx.
Dr. White is thorough and I feel she really cares about me. She takes the time to discuss my health plan and the steps I can take to improve my health.
Great....Have been a patient of Dr. White for years
The front desk people were very courteous and pleasant and Dr. White was wonderful as always!
Dr. White is very thorough . We talked about my BP, weight, restless legs, exersizing, and fungus on my toes. She went over my medications and what blood worked I needed to have done.
Dr. White is always very professional and very knowledgeable. I'm pleased that we have physicians like her in our area. We are fortunate.
I thought Dr White was very professional and took adequate time with me. I was very pleased with her attentiveness to my health concern. I do not have anything negative to say about my experience.
I love Dr. White! I wouldn't even consider going to another doctor or another practice. Thank you all for being there for us and that ALL of you do!
Dr. White was very detailed in helping me to getting my diabetes and blood pressure back under control with increasing my meds,diet and exercise. She is an excellent and knowledgeable doctor.
Dr. White is interested in my total well-being. She keeps me on track in keeping up with other medical needs - i.e. eye exams, colonoscopy, etc that aren't addressed at Eagle. She is encouraging to me in keeping on top of my diabetes care. She is open to my questions and concerns.
Excellent visit. The staff were professional and on schedule. Dr. White took the time to thoroughly discuss my medical issues and to discuss a plan forward in regards to my thyroid. Dr. White's assistant was professional and thorough as was the lab staff.
Follow up for blood pressure, and shoulder pain Dr. White was very thorough and helpful, checking Blood pressure several times, was a little high, she made some recommendations to lower. Excercise, Diet, anti-inflammatory med for shoulder. I give Dr. White an A
Always pleasant and Dr White always takes an interest in my personal care
Good visit. All questions answered. Very short wait time. I have follow up appointments for issues that were discussed. I am very satisfied with Dr. White and always have been.
I felt that my exam was thorough. Dr. White took the time to listen, explained each procedure, asked questions, gave recommendations including info on end of life, power of attorney, living will. Suggested BEING MORTAL by Atul Gawande which I am now reading. Excellent, well-written, thought-provoking, definitely informative book.
Excellent visit with the Dr. She is always upbeat and encouraging no matter what the circumstances are
Treated for trigiminal neuralgia which had not re-occured for several years. Really appreciate being worked into my own MD's schedule. Dr. White knew exactly what medication would stop the discomfort since she had treated me previously for this.
Dr. White is an excellent doctor. I feel she is very knowledgeable and I trust her judgment. She never makes me feel stupid for asking any question and her compassion always shines through. She is one of the best doctors in Greensboro. I am very grateful to be a patient of hers.
No problem. I were on time and was called back promptly. Had a nice nurse. Very friendly and didn't hurt me when she gave me a shot that I were not to HAPPY about taking. LOL. What can I say about Dr white? Thorough and nice as usual. Always encouraging.Did not have to wait but a few minutes. Great visit.
Professional, caring and efficient as always.
Love My Doctor. She takes the time to listen.
Dr. White is always thorough, knowledgeable and thoughtful - this appoint was no exception. She always spends time going over every issues no matter how mundane and comes up with creative solutions. Dr. White is awesome and I would (and have) recommend her to anyone wanting quality medical care.
JUST IN FOR 6 MOS CHECK UP...GOT FLU SHOT...VERY GOOD VISIT
My visit was excellent. I particularly like the comprehensive review of my immunizations and earlier concerns. I have scheduled a bone density test as recommended. (11/29/16).
Have you seen Dr. Cynthia White, MD?
Are you Dr. White?