Dr. Cynthia Rodrigues, MD

Dr. Cynthia Rodrigues, MD

Pulmonary Disease  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Cynthia Rodrigues, MD is a pulmonologist in Fall River, MA and has been practicing for 32 years. She graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences in 1986 and specializes in pulmonary disease.

1030 President Ave Rm 210

Fall River, MA 02720

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • EmblemHealth
  • Fallon Community Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Rodrigues

See how frequently Dr. Rodrigues performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Asthma
Pulmonary Disease
COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)

Dr. Rodrigues's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Rodrigues "As a Southcoast Health physician, I believe in patient-centered care. I am committed to partnering with you to deliver safe and compassionate care in a comfortable environment. I believe in listening to you and understanding your concerns, respecting your unique needs and delivering you the highest quality of care. I will work closely with you to create a personal care plan that meets your needs and utilizes the depth of my training and our resources here at Southcoast Health to effectively deliver high quality care. As a Southcoast Health physician, I commit to deliver you More than medicine."

• Critical Care Medicine
  • Sleep Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Topiwala National Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Nassau County Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Nassau County Med Center
  • New England Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Rodrigues has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Rodrigues does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rodrigues and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rodrigues' Reviews

2.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rodrigues to family and friends

Dr. Rodrigues' Performance

GOOD

Dr Roderiques, is very thorough with tests, and makes sures every rock is looked under especially for her patients. The wait period is long. But she will go above and beyond.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have benefited from Dr. Rodrigues' expertise. She has uncovered and successfully addressed problems of which I had been unaware. and she always gives me the time I need. I have been favorably impressed with Dr. Rodrigues since my first visit with her several years ago. A physician with a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had one office visit with Dr. Rodriguez and was totally unimpressed with the patient care she provided. She kept me waiting for 25 minutes in exam room. She scheduled me for a CT scan and I had to call her office twice and leave messages for her before she finally returned my call with the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I've been to Dr Rodrigues a couple of times only because my physician sent over a referral..I have since found a different pulmonary doctor. This woman seems to think it's ok to be over an hour late for my scheduled appointment. I can understand once, however ALL the time! This is NOT acceptable....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Unfortunately I've had to see her several times over the past year and each appointment has been frustrating. She doesn't listen to the patient at all, she is Impossible to reason with, she doesn't even perform thorough physical exams, she draws...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Dr. Rodrigues. Please let us know if you we can assist you in locating another provider that may be able to better meet your needs. Our Patient Experience Department is available at 877-264-7244 or via our online form at https://www.southcoast.org/contact-us/ if we can assist you. Thank you.