Dr. Cynthia Poulos, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Female · Age 60

Dr. Poulos

Cynthia M Poulos MD

17-19 South St Northborough, MA 01532

Dr. Cynthia Poulos, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Northborough, MA and has been practicing for 29 years. She graduated from State University Of New York At Stony Brook in 1985 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Poulos' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Poulos

3.3

Dr. Poulos?
Dr. Poulos' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Cynthia Poulos, MD
She was rude, condescending, a bully in a lab coat.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Poulos, MD?
I wanted a double chin gone&loose neck. I’m a size 5 so she told me it was a genetic issue. Took a lot of pics & told me Precision TX would be the best option. The chin fat&neck is better. But I went to 2 plastic surgeons on 8/6 Bc I was told by her only a facelift would now work on loose skin near my lower cheek? It was not there before the surgery. After a 4k surgery? Went to 2 plastic surgeons that said she took too much out on my jaw line. So they would have to refill the jaw & cheek. Waste
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Poulos, MD?
I would like to share the experience I had at the office of Dr. Poulos. I found Dr. Poulos and her staff to be very professional and nothing but nice! All my questions were answered she discussed multiple options for my treatments. My expectations were more than met and I am ecstatic at the results. I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Poulos, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Poulos for over 4 years, always pleased with the care and treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Poulos, MD?
I had a consult for Rhinoplasty and Dr Poulos and her team took the time to explain my options, show me potential outcomes, made me aware of risks etc. I was fully informed about this procedure and my concerns about ethnic rhinoplasty were addressed. They also discussed an alternative that I was not aware of and I opted to try it. Well...This was the best money I ever spent . I am so happy with the results that I’m on cloud 9. The staff there is always friendly, Dr Poulos is gentle... 10 stars !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Poulos, MD?
I had reconstructive surgery after a full masectomy for breast cancer several years ago. But every day, I see the result of the butchering she did. She was always unavailable when i asked to talk to her. Her staff was not friendly either. I don't understand why my doctor suggested her. Reconstruction? It was a deconstruction.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Poulos, MD?
There are only 2 words that I can think of: Miracle Worker! Dr. Poulos took the time to listen to my concerns and answer all of my questions. She gave me her professional advice on some things I was still undecided on and made sure I was comfortable with the choices I was making. Every appointment I had leading up to my surgery was handled in such a professional and calming manner that I had no apprehensions or fears; I felt like I was truly in "good hands". I am beyond happy with my results!
Definitely!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Poulos, MD?
My experience with Dr. Poulos was awesome. I felt totally comfortable with her after the first 5 minutes of meeting her. She does not rush through your consultation, giving you time to discuss your procedure and expected outcome. I found her to be very honest, ethical and trustworthy, I also have nothing but praise for her staff whose enthusiasm and knowledge is impressive. I am over the moon with my results and have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Poulos to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Poulos, MD?
First, I would like to say that after moving to the area from out of state I was apprehensive about where to go to continue with my filler and Botox treatments as there are a lot of choices in the area. I decided to take a leap of faith considering Dr. Poulos has so much experience. I am so very happy I chose Dr. Poulos for my treatment, as she looked at me and knew immediately what I needed. Her staff was caring, friendly and knowledgeable. I will be back often! Thank you Dr. Poulos!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Poulos, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Poulos?

Experience - Dr. Poulos is a board-certified cosmetic and reconstructive surgeon of the face, breast, and body. She has been in private practice for over 20 years.

Safe Outcomes - Dr. Poulos has achieved the highest standard of accreditat...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1990
1986
1985

Dr. Poulos accepts

Dr. Poulos accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
Tufts Health Plan
Tufts PPO

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check Dr. Poulos' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Facelift
  • Gynecomastia
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Pigmentation Defect
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wrinkles

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Poulos treats patients.

Marlborough Hospital

Marlborough, MA

58% Patient experience rating, 11% lower than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2018)