Dr. Cynthia Miller, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Cynthia Miller, MD

Dr. Cynthia Miller, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Dunedin, FL. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Morton Plant Hospital, Mease Countryside Hospital and Mease Dunedin Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Miller's Experience

See how Dr. Miller's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller accepts 24 insurance carriers

Dr. Miller is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Miller has admitting privileges.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends
    3.9
    Dr. Miller's Performance
    in Dunedin, FL |
    I just received a letter saying that Dr. Miller will no longer be in the area. This was a true shock as she is so sensitive and empathetic to her patients. She always made me feel comfortable which is a hard thing to do. I do so wish she was not leaving as I put total trust in her and not many physicians treat you personally as well as medically. She has been a gift to this community
    in Safety Harbor, FL |
    I have been going to Dr. Miller for about 8 years and she always listens to whatever you have to say and her DX is always spot on. She truly cares about her patients and I have recommended her to friends and family who now go to her also, some having to travel quite a distance to see her. I have never had to wait more than 5-10 minutes from my appointment time till the time I actually she her. Even though I am on An HMO she is always willing to allow referrals to any specialist she feels would
    in Dunedin, FL |
    Been a patient for five years. When I have an acute illness, she makes me come in to be seen vs. just ordering antibiotics. Runs screening labs every year. I do find that to get the most of of my appointment, I have to be prepared to discuss what I am willing to do to better my health. She does focus on making sure that I understand what I can do to get better. Time to be seen, even early in the morning, can exceed 30 minutes though.
    in Dunedin, FL |
    I have been a patient of Dr. Miller for almost 10 years. She is spot on with her diagnosis and treatment. If you need her after hours she will return your call promptly. I have recommended her to quite a few of my friends
    Orlando, FL |
    One of the worse experience every miss diagnoses patient and laugh about it. She don't listen and look at you like you are crazy.
    in Dunedin, FL |
    Doesn't listen and dismisses your concerns. Horrible office staff - always bickering with each other. Very negative overall atmosphere.
    in Clearwater, FL |
    Worstt experience with any Dr. I have had. She stares at you like you are crazy when you are explaining how you are feeling. Dismisses you and focuses on something entirely different. I had to ask her to review the blood work I brought because what she was focusing on was not the issue. Her response well whatever you are doing is working Really??? Waste of Copay and 12 minutes of my life. My impression is that she is not experienced enough.
    in Dunedin |
    She is smart and patient. Has a good office staff and has been available to me through a difficult illness. Highly recommend this practice.
    Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Miller, MD?
    Are you Dr. Miller?

Dr. Miller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Miller does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

NEW YORK UNIV SCH OF MED

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Miller does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.