Dr. Cynthia Michel-Knowles, MD

Dr. Cynthia Michel-Knowles, MD

Internal Medicine  |

Dr. Cynthia Michel-Knowles, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Plantation, FL. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Michel-Knowles is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center, Westside Regional Medical Center and Plantation General Hospital.

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Michel-Knowles

You, the patient, are the most important person to our practice. We are committed to providing the best possible medical care. Excellence is our goal. We have worked to provide a full range of service and have highly trained and knowledgeable staff who have been together for some ten years plus. We look forward to being part of your medical team. Our practice believes in patient-centric care. We work together with the patient and their family with the goal of achieving their maximum healing and wellness. We believe in medical care that takes the whole person into account. We strive to provide the best clinical care combined with communications and patient involvement in the care process to achieve the best outcomes for our patients.

Dr. Michel-Knowles' Experience

Dr. Michel-Knowles' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine*

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cystic Fibrosis
  • Depression
  • Drug Abuse
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Hypoglycemia
  • Injuries
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome
  • Liver Failure
  • Parkinson's Disease

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)

• University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1995

Dr. Michel-Knowles has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Michel-Knowles does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Michel-Knowles and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Michel-Knowles' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Michel-Knowles to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Michel-Knowles' Performance
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
After my previous doctor for over 35 years retired I was hesitant about finding a new doctor. I am now a patient of Doctor Cynthia Michel-Knowles and couldn't be happier. The staff are friendly, have a sense of humor, and are very proficient in handling patients and doing the preliminaries before the doctor enters the room. Dr. Knowles does not rush the appointment, explains the tests results thoroughly, and treats me with respect and concern. I did not wait more than 15 min. Very happy.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
As a physician myself I often question what do patients expect from us, I resent that the only bad review Dr. Knowles has received is from a patient that is not diligent enough to at least get the standard annual examination. For everyone's info even insurances companies do not consider a patient an established one after three years but rather a new one. Any physician in the same situation would have done the same because new pt appointments are usually limited because of the time they require.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
My husband and I had seen Dr. Knowles in the past and I don't see doctors just because I'm sick, so I have not seen her in 3 years. I am actually sick now and the staff told me that they only thing they could do for me was to go to Urgent Care. It must be nice to be so busy that you can turn business away. I will be finding a Dr. that just doesn't toss me out of their system because I don't visit too often! We will both be taking our business else where.
in Plantation, FL |
Dr Knowles is the first doctor in a long time that I felt completely comfortable with, she listens to what your saying, she doesn't make you feel rushed through your appointment and really explains what is going on in terms you can understand. I have had only good experiences with Dr Knowles and would recommend her.
in Plantation |
I have been seeing Dr Knowles for the past couple of years and am very pleased with her and her staff's treatment. I get treated very well and feel that she really listens to my concerns and also feel that she genuinely cares about my medical status. When I first started coming to her clinic my test results were very poor and extremely dangerous levels. Since then with her plan she has helped me to get everything back to a reasonable status. To Dr Knowles and staff I am very greatful. Thank you
Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Michel-Knowles, MD?
Are you Dr. Michel-Knowles?

Visit Dr. Michel-Knowles