Dr. Cynthia Janes, MD

Dr. Cynthia Janes, MD

Psychiatry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Cynthia Janes, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Nashville, TN and has been practicing for 29 years. She graduated from University Of Louisville in 1989 and specializes in psychiatry.

310 25th Ave N Ste 301

Nashville, TN 37203

Learn about Dr. Janes

See how frequently Dr. Janes performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Bipolar Disorder

Dr. Janes's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Louisville
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Vanderbilt University Med Center

Dr. Janes has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Janes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Janes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Janes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Janes to family and friends

Dr. Janes' Performance

I love Dr.Janes! I have been seeing her for about two years. I was in terrible shape when I started going to see her. I have horrible depression and PTSD. It took a while trying different medicines, before I felt better. I still have the problems, but it is more manageable now. Dr. Janes is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I've been going to Dr. Janes for 13 years. She is an excellent psychiatrist. Unfortunately at the end of 2/18 she is closing practice and leaving Nashville. I will sorely miss her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr J was initially fine, albeit very quick when she saw me every session; I felt 10 mins was too long for her. One day I arrived a few mins late, however I had called the office prior and was not told not to come in. I was waiting in the waiting room, she came out for the next pt which I thought...more
Are you Dr. Janes?