Dr. Cynthia Genovese, MD

Dr. Cynthia Genovese, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Cynthia Genovese, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Medford, NJ. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Genovese is affiliated with Virtua Memorial Hospital.

639 Stokes Rd Ste 102

Medford, NJ 08055

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerihealth
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • MagnaCare
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Genovese

Dr. Genovese's Experience

Dr. Genovese's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Genovese "Genovese Primary Care provides professional, compassionate care to three generations of family members by emphasizing preventive health and education, medical screenings and lifestyle modifications to ensure a lifetime of optimal health. Providing superior quality and individualized attention, we take pride in seeing you promptly in a caring and respectful fashion, focusing on the whole body, while treating the health and well being of each patient."

• Family Practice

• Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Asthma
  • Blood Disorders
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cellulitis
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Cough
  • Dermatitis
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
  • Dizziness
  • Fever
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gout
  • Limb Cramp
  • Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Noninfectious Gastroenteritis and Colitis
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Pharyngitis
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vertigo

• Prostate Cancer Screening
  • Pulmonary Function Test
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• New York University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna, Facolta De Medicina E Chirurgia
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Bryn Mawr Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Bryn Mawr Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Genovese has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. Genovese does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Genovese and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Genovese's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Genovese to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Genovese's Performance
in Browns Mills, NJ |
Dr Genovese LISTENS!! I never feel rushed, she's very thorough and very caring. Very down to earth!! I would highly recommend Dr Genovese to anyone. Excellent doctor!! Office staff is very friendly, and I never have to wait long, she does not overbook her patients. I also have never had a problem getting an appointment. Great office all around!!
in Vincentown, NJ |
I met with Dr. Genovese for the first time in June. We spent an hour together talking about almost everything. By the end of the hour, I felt as if we had known each other for quite some time. Dr. Genovese's approach allows you to feel relaxed and comfortable. Looking for a new PCP, I highly precommend Dr. Genovese.
in Tabernacle, NJ |
I tried to get an appointment as a new patient and was told, in January 2017, I would need to wait two months to get to see the doctor....even if I was sick
Once you're an established patient, we strive to see you within a 24 hour period. We save 4-6 same day sick appts daily. As a new patient, you have a longer initial appointment ( 45 minutes) in which we review your past medical history & family history in addition to treating you. Due to other physicians retiring, we've experienced a high volume of new patients requiring these longer appointments. We attempt to balance our scheduled established patients & new patients to avoid waiting times.
Medford, NJ |
Dr. Genovese is a great doctor. She takes the time to explain everything. I never feel like I am being rushed during my appointment. I feel very comfortable with her suggestions regarding my health. When I am sick I can always get a same sick day appointment.
Thank you for the wonderful review!
medford NJ |
Always such a wonderful experience going to see Dr. Genovese! Staff is so pleasant and helpful. The Dr. always explains the appointments with much detail and makes everything easy to understand. I would recommend her to anyone. I've been to hospital owned doctor offices and always had horrible experiences, I'm so happy I found a small practice that actually cares for their patients
Thank you! We strive to make each office visit a good experience.
in Vincentown, NJ |
We have been with Dr. Genovese for years. Not only does my husband and kids go to her but my sister and sister-in law as well. She is very patient with no feeling she is rushing you out of the room. I can get a hold of her when I need too and she responds back extremely fast. I was a Dr. Strobel patient since I was born and was heart sick when he passed away. I thought I could never trust another doctor and find a doctor that compared to him. But I did! I highly recommend her! She is excellent!
Thank you for the recommendation Stacey!
Vincentown, NJ |
Rude staff that lie to doctor, unable to get sick appointments and told to go to urgent care. Doctor rude and argumentive on the phone.
Not sure what the particular situation was but we do keep 4 to 6 same day sick appointments daily. There is no logical reason as to why the staff would lie about critical medical treatments. It is unfortunate that you feel this way, hopefully your future medical care at your next PRIMARY care office will be a better experience for you. Best of luck.
in New Egypt, NJ |
Was looking for a new primary care provider and definitely found one. Couldn't get an appointment with my previous doc for 2 months just for my maintenance diabetes medications. The staff initially told me there was a wait for new patients, but they spoke to the doctor and Dr.Genovese was able to get me in for an emergency appointment. Thought it would be a quick medication refill but she spent the time to review my history and previous labs. Very thorough.
Thank you Steven, happy to hear that you were satisfied with the care you received at GENOVESE PRIMARY CARE
in Medford NJ |
Thorough, knowledgeable, kind, compassionate are words I would use to describe Dr Genovese. I'm a new patient but I felt like I'd been coming to her practice for years. Didn't rush and really listened.
Thank you for the wonderful feedback!
in Medford Lakes, NJ |
patient For 1 1/2 years later. It was a awful experience . Her office staff belittled me in the office waiting room . When you call and want to talk to dr.You get I'll tell dr she will contact you It's a bunch of lies. Refills for med's nightmare . When you and ask why it's not filled and it's been over 24 hr's ,Dr's response pharmacy's lied I never got it That's bull. I have breathing problem's called for med's.It's been 12 days no word. From anyone.afraid to call back.My friend leaving too.
Not sure what office you visited as GENOVESE PRIMARY CARE opened in July 2015 and you're message is dated less than a year from our opening. All refills are completed within 24 hours. Of course if a pharmacy contacts the incorrect office, we have no way of knowing what refills you require. We strive to provide enough refills to last you until your next annual check-up. Hopefully, you have a better experience with future medical care at the next primary care physician that you select.
in Vincentown, NJ |
Dr. Genovese is the best doctor ever! She listens and never rushes. She is old school and really gets to know her patients. Explains everything until you understand. Excellent personalty and great bedside manner. My whole family uses Dr. Genovese, even my mother who travels from Manchester. She will not see any other doctor, but Dr. Genovese and although it winds up being a 3 hour ordeal for me to pick her up and take her to Dr. Genovese, I wouldn't have it any other way. BEST DOCTOR EVER!
Thank you for the feedback Linda, it is greatly appreciated!
in Shamong New Jersey |
All I can say is I wish there was more stars on here because they definitely deserve more dr. Genovese has a great bedside manner very friendly very professional along with her staff which are heaven sent. Our staff was very friendly and accommodating definitely found a new family doctor and it doesn't hurt that she is pleasing to look at
She is a wonderful caring person, which comes through as she cares for her patients. I would highly recommend her.
Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Genovese, MD?

See our Family Medicine Specialist at Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County

Visit Dr. Genovese

Evening
Dr. Genovese accepts 8 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerihealth