Dr. Cynthia Genovese, MD

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Genovese's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Genovese's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Genovese

Dr. Genovese accepts 8 insurance carriers

8 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerihealth
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • MagnaCare
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Genovese has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Genovese

Dr. Genovese's Review Details
4.6 based on 23 responses
Experience with Dr. Genovese
Dr. Genovese's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (18)
Medford, NJ |
Dr. Genovese is a great doctor. She takes the time to explain everything. I never feel like I am being rushed during my appointment. I feel very comfortable with her suggestions regarding my health. When I am sick I can always get a same sick day appointment.
medford NJ |
Always such a wonderful experience going to see Dr. Genovese! Staff is so pleasant and helpful. The Dr. always explains the appointments with much detail and makes everything easy to understand. I would recommend her to anyone. I've been to hospital owned doctor offices and always had horrible experiences, I'm so happy I found a small practice that actually cares for their patients
in Vincentown, NJ |
We have been with Dr. Genovese for years. Not only does my husband and kids go to her but my sister and sister-in law as well. She is very patient with no feeling she is rushing you out of the room. I can get a hold of her when I need too and she responds back extremely fast. I was a Dr. Strobel patient since I was born and was heart sick when he passed away. I thought I could never trust another doctor and find a doctor that compared to him. But I did! I highly recommend her! She is excellent!
Vincentown, NJ |
Rude staff that lie to doctor, unable to get sick appointments and told to go to urgent care. Doctor rude and argumentive on the phone.
in New Egypt, NJ |
Was looking for a new primary care provider and definitely found one. Couldn't get an appointment with my previous doc for 2 months just for my maintenance diabetes medications. The staff initially told me there was a wait for new patients, but they spoke to the doctor and Dr.Genovese was able to get me in for an emergency appointment. Thought it would be a quick medication refill but she spent the time to review my history and previous labs. Very thorough.
in Medford NJ |
Thorough, knowledgeable, kind, compassionate are words I would use to describe Dr Genovese. I'm a new patient but I felt like I'd been coming to her practice for years. Didn't rush and really listened.
in Medford Lakes, NJ |
patient For 1 1/2 years later. It was a awful experience . Her office staff belittled me in the office waiting room . When you call and want to talk to dr.You get I'll tell dr she will contact you It's a bunch of lies. Refills for med's nightmare . When you and ask why it's not filled and it's been over 24 hr's ,Dr's response pharmacy's lied I never got it That's bull. I have breathing problem's called for med's.It's been 12 days no word. From anyone.afraid to call back.My friend leaving too.
in Vincentown, NJ |
Dr. Genovese is the best doctor ever! She listens and never rushes. She is old school and really gets to know her patients. Explains everything until you understand. Excellent personalty and great bedside manner. My whole family uses Dr. Genovese, even my mother who travels from Manchester. She will not see any other doctor, but Dr. Genovese and although it winds up being a 3 hour ordeal for me to pick her up and take her to Dr. Genovese, I wouldn't have it any other way. BEST DOCTOR EVER!
in Shamong New Jersey |
All I can say is I wish there was more stars on here because they definitely deserve more dr. Genovese has a great bedside manner very friendly very professional along with her staff which are heaven sent. Our staff was very friendly and accommodating definitely found a new family doctor and it doesn't hurt that she is pleasing to look at
She is a wonderful caring person, which comes through as she cares for her patients. I would highly recommend her.
Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Genovese, MD?
Are you Dr. Cynthia Genovese, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Genovese

Why It Matters: Dr. Genovese's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Heart Disease
  • Pneumonia

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Physical Exams for Sports, School and Summer Camp
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna, Facolta De Medicina E Chirurgia

Graduated in 2000

Bryn Mawr Hosp

Completed in 2006

Bryn Mawr Hospital

Completed in 2009

New York University

Graduated in 1992

Dr. Genovese has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. Genovese does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Genovese and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Genovese's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Genovese

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Genovese's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Genovese

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Genovese's Care Philosophy

Genovese Primary Care provides professional, compassionate care to three generations of family members by emphasizing preventive health and education, medical screenings and lifestyle modifications to ensure a lifetime of optimal health. Providing superior quality and individualized attention, we take pride in seeing you promptly in a caring and respectful fashion, focusing on the whole body, while treating the health and well being of each patient.