Dr. Cynthia Genovese, MD

Dr. Cynthia Genovese, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Cynthia Genovese, MD is a family medicine specialist in Medford, NJ and has been practicing for 9 years. She graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna, Facolta De Medicina E Chirurgia in 2000 and specializes in family medicine.

639 Stokes Rd Ste 102

Medford, NJ 08055

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerihealth
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • MagnaCare
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Genovese

Dr. Genovese's Experience

Dr. Genovese's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Genovese "Genovese Primary Care provides professional, compassionate care to three generations of family members by emphasizing preventive health and education, medical screenings and lifestyle modifications to ensure a lifetime of optimal health. Providing superior quality and individualized attention, we take pride in seeing you promptly in a caring and respectful fashion, focusing on the whole body, while treating the health and well being of each patient."

• Family Practice

• Prostate Cancer Screening
  • Pulmonary Function Test
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• New York University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna, Facolta De Medicina E Chirurgia
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Bryn Mawr Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Bryn Mawr Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Genovese has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. Genovese does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Genovese and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Genovese's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Genovese to family and friends

Dr. Genovese's Performance

Dr. Cynthia Genovese is wonderful. She’s in a practice by herself & she really listens and wants to gather all of your information, test results etc from any other doctors & specialists you’ve seen. She takes her time with you, & you never wait long in the waiting room, which means she doesn’t...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Genovese LISTENS!! I never feel rushed, she's very thorough and very caring. Very down to earth!! I would highly recommend Dr Genovese to anyone. Excellent doctor!! Office staff is very friendly, and I never have to wait long, she does not overbook her patients. I also have never had a problem...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I met with Dr. Genovese for the first time in June. We spent an hour together talking about almost everything. By the end of the hour, I felt as if we had known each other for quite some time. Dr. Genovese's approach allows you to feel relaxed and comfortable. Looking for a new PCP, I highly...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I tried to get an appointment as a new patient and was told, in January 2017, I would need to wait two months to get to see the doctor....even if I was sick
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Once you're an established patient, we strive to see you within a 24 hour period. We save 4-6 same day sick appts daily. As a new patient, you have a longer initial appointment ( 45 minutes) in which we review your past medical history & family history in addition to treating you. Due to other physicians retiring, we've experienced a high volume of new patients requiring these longer appointments. We attempt to balance our scheduled established patients & new patients to avoid waiting times.

Dr. Genovese is a great doctor. She takes the time to explain everything. I never feel like I am being rushed during my appointment. I feel very comfortable with her suggestions regarding my health. When I am sick I can always get a same sick day appointment.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for the wonderful review!