Dr. Cynthia Elliott, MD

Dr. Cynthia Elliott, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Cynthia Elliott, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Duluth, GA and has been practicing for 43 years. She graduated from Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine in 1975 and specializes in rheumatology.

3855 Pleasant Hill Rd Ste 350

Duluth, GA 30096

Learn about Dr. Elliott

See how frequently Dr. Elliott performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Arthritis
Autoimmune Diseases
Limb Pain

Dr. Elliott's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

Dr. Elliott does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1975

Dr. Elliott has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Elliott has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Elliott does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Elliott and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Elliott's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Elliott

3.0

Dr. Elliott?
Dr. Elliott's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Cynthia Elliott, MD
Dr Elliott has been my Rheumatologist for the past 12 years. I have joint pain due to Osteoarthritis. She works with my in every aspect of the disease, including my diet. I am able to control the condition with very few medications and diet. I have found so few doctors that care so much about the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Elliott, MD?
I don't understand why I had to wait 45 minutes when there is no other patient except me. My appointment was at 3pm and i came in at 2:45pm, yet I wasn't called in until 4:30pm. They even called me early in the morning asking me to came in whenever possible since there was not appointment for...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Elliott, MD?
Doc Elliott saved my life, prior to meeting my angel I experienced a rare case of A.S. While searching we found her listed with very high regard. I agree whole heartedly. I believe it's been about 3 straight years that I make monthly and quarterly visits and in that time the office environment has...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Elliott, MD?
Dr. Elliott always takes time to listen and answer all my questions. She always goes over my medication and labs with me. She is a great doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Elliott, MD?
I drive 3 hours to be seen by Dr. Elliott who was the only doctor able to finally resolve my health issues. All the patients I talk to have such high regard for Dr. Elliott. Most importantly, her medical knowledge and ability to properly treat patients.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Elliott?