Dr. Cynthia Cernak, DPM

Podiatry ·  Female

Dr. Cernak

Wisconsin Neuropathy Center L.L.C. Foot and Ankle

10105 74th St Kenosha, WI 53142

Dr. Cynthia Cernak, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Kenosha, WI and has been practicing for 28 years. She graduated from Finch University of Health Sciences / Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in 1989 and specializes in podiatry.

Dr. Cernak accepts

Dr. Cernak accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Preferred Plus POS
Preferred PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check Dr. Cernak's experience treating your condition or procedure

North Chicago VA Medical Center
1989
Finch University of Health Sciences / Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine
1970
lawrence university in appleton, wi
1991

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cernak

Dr. Cernak?
Dr. Cernak's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Cynthia Cernak, DPM
Dr. Cernak is a top shelf Doctor, informative and cares about all aspects of my health. Takes the time and is very passionate about her work and her associates are also AWSOME.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Cernak, DPM?
I found Dr. Cernak very thorough, knowledgeable and explained everything she was doing. I appreciated the extra time she spent answering questions so I understood everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Cernak, DPM?
I love my dr and everyone in her clinic. She is a wounderful lady. I suggest anyone who needs a foot dr to try her first.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Cernak, DPM?
I have been seeing Dr. Cernak for quite a few years now. I am always happy to see her because no matter what my issue is, she finds a solution. She is extremely knowledgeable and her staff are so helpful and efficient. I would highly recommend her. She is such a caring and concerned doctor who has solved my "difficult" foot conditions. I would never think of going to another podiatrist and hope she will be in practice for many more years to come!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Cernak, DPM?
My 14 year old had to have foot surgery and was very nervous. Starting at the first appointment, Dr. Cernak spoke to her in a way that helped her feel calmer and understand what was happening.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Cernak, DPM?
Dr.Cernak has been a excellemt Dr for my care. She has helped me with a problem I had for years. She is vwet nice explains whats she recommends. She tales the timw to listen to the patients concerns. I highly recomemd her for your foot care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Cernak, DPM?
This doctor is great. She helps you to understand what's going on and ways they can help you fix it. She breaks everything down so you can understand it if you dont. She is a great doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Cernak, DPM?
When Dr. Cernak entered the room, I knew immediately that she was a knowledgeable and skilled podiatrist. I appreciate her "no-nonsense," practical approach to fixing my feet and I especially appreciate her communication style: direct and thorough. If you are a female patient who prefers female doctors, she is a breath of fresh air. If you are a man who is hesitant about being treated by a female doctor, you have nothing to worry about. I wish she could be my primary care physician!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Cernak, DPM?
Dr. Cernak listens. Dr. Cernak is very thorough. She cares! I`ve been to her in the past and would not go anywhere else. She is highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Cernak, DPM?
Dr. Cernak is a very caring and wonderful Doctor. She always gives her patient the best care. I wouldn’t see any one but her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Cernak, DPM?
I would recommend Dr. Cernak to my friends, she fix my problem and her staff is very efficient
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Cernak, DPM?
Dr. Cernak is AMAZING! Went to see her for a second opinion after 2 surgeries on 4th toe, left foot, was still in pain (the original pain!) after two years. I mean, how much drama can a smaller toe create?? 2 visits to Dr. Cernak, an MRI and follow up later, I feel I'm on my way to recovery. Research this lady on line (I did) her credentials, continuing education and accomplishments are impressive. Wish I'd found her first! Good diagnosis is the start of good care. Her staff is top notch too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Cernak, DPM?
Dr. Cernak demonstrates that she is knowledgeable, thorough, and qualified for her profession. She is very caring and concerned about one',s comfort. She explains very well what your diagnosis is and the best treatment. Office environment excellent. Dr. and staff very friendly and accommodating. She doesn't act rushed with you and spends as much time that is necessary. I will recommend Dr. to persons in need of podiatry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Cernak, DPM?
Dr. Cernak and her staff are consummate professionals! She always goes the extra mile to ensure your medical needs are met. As a diabetic, I heavily rely on her advice and direction. She has steered me right for several years. I give her credit for my ability to manage and control my condition.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Cernak, DPM?
Dr Cernak recommended that I begin treatment of neurapathy in my feet with a CST treatment, The results have been very good and I have feeling back that I have not had for a number of years
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Cernak, DPM?
I have been a patient of Dr. Cernak's for 8 months. I have been a Diabetes II patient for 47 yrs. Suffering from Diabetic Neuropathy for the last 25 years. On the first visit she educated me about the CET treatments. I went ahead with the treatments. MIRACLE ? YES! I cannot begin to tell you how my life has changed. I have followed her recommendations ,with water therapy, etc. The best of all this, I NO LONGER take any DRUGS for Neuropathy. Give this Doctor a try ! Get on with LIFE !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Cernak, DPM?
Dr. Cernak was recently recommended to me for the evaluation and treatment of chronic foot pain. Several office visits (including evaluation, testing, result and post operative care appointments) and the surgical decompression of two Morton's neuromas (simultaneously), I am highly satisfied in all respects and would be pleased to recommend Dr. Cernak's services for foot care. In addition to her knowledge and skill, I really appreciate her genuineness and down to Earth manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Cernak, DPM?
Dr. Cernak was wonderful and was able to GREATLY reduce my heal pain in just 3 visits without surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Cernak, DPM?
Dr Cernak is efficient, professional and kind with a refreshing sense of humor. She took time to explain to me treatments available and what my options are. I received an injection in office for pain relief in which she used an ultrasound. This took out the guessing and made for quick relief and only one shot! She is awesome and her staff are professional and kind as well. Definitely recommending to others! I look forward to my next visit with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Cernak, DPM?
She did an excellent job with my foot. She noticed and immediately and fast solve the problem! Amazing! Highly recommended to see her!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Cernak?

Wisconsin Neuropathy Center L.L.C. Foot and Ankle

• Sat: 8:00am - 12:00pm

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Cernak treats patients.

Highland Park Hospital