Dr. Cynthia Buono, DO

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryFemaleAge 48

Dr. Buono

Contour Cosmetic Surgery

3660 N Lake Shore Dr Ste 210 Chicago, IL 60613

Dr. Cynthia Buono, DO is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Chicago, IL. She is affiliated with Weiss Memorial Hospital. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Buono to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Buono with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Northwestern Memorial Hospital.

Make an appointment at Northwestern Memorial Hospital today at (312) 620-1271.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Northwestern Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Buono's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Buono

Dr. Buono?
  • Appointment scheduling (19)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (19)
  • Explained conditions well (19)
    I went to see Dr. Buono for abdominoplasty and liposuction. From my initial consultation through my recovery process, she made me feel comfortable, educated, prepared and set realistic expectations. I was extremely nervous, scared and uneasy, but Dr. Buono’s dedication, compassion and exceptional level of care throughout the entire process put me at ease. She is not only meticulous during surgery, achieving amazing results, but also in her pre and post-operative care and instructions which leads to a healthy recovery. Dr. Buono practices with an intentional commitment to provide each patient with the best and highest level of overall patient care. I would not trust any other surgeon. I highly recommend Dr. Buono! I am so grateful to her for making it a great experience and for going above and beyond!
    Nov 07, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Buono, DO?
    Dr. Buono explained everything to me so that I knew what was going to happen. I had never had Juveau before and I was astounded at how quickly it started working. My wife was sure that I looked better by the following morning. I will certainly go back to her for more treatments.
    MARK GOLDEN, MD – Nov 04, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Buono, DO?
    I cannot say better things about Dr. Buono! I always had bad sweating under my armpits, where I was embarrassed to raise up my arms in case the sweat stains would be visible. Dr. Buono injected a product there and I haven't had sweat in my arm pits for over 6 months! I used to wear pads in my dress shirts to stop the sweat so as you can imagine this is game changing. She is amazing, such an expert in her field. Highly recommend her!
    Michal – Jan 21, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Buono, DO?
    Dr. Buono is very informative and walks you through the process of your procedure. It is so much better to have an intrusive procedure done by a doctor than a PA. I felt comfortable with her guidance and instructions. Everything she told me would happen day or day exactly happened. I’ll never go to anyone else.
    Rey – Dec 07, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Buono, DO?
    Dr. Buono is AMAZING!!! The most impressive thing about her is how patient and thorough she is... she is so committed to doing what is best for her patients and their health comes before anything. I couldn’t be more happy with her level of experience and precision with fillers. Highly recommend!
    Nov 08, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Buono, DO?
    My experience with Dr. Buono has been excellent. She will make you feel very comfortable and spends time with her patients. She genuinely cares about her patients and actually follows up after a procedure. Not to mention a great personality. I completely trust her as she takes pride in the patient experience.
    Chicago, IL – Jun 15, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Buono, DO?
    Dr. Buono is amazing! I had a breast augmentation performed by her in April and I can't say enough about how great the entire experience has been. Her attention to patient's goals and overall detail is beyond impressive. Dr. Buono even had me send photos of the look I wanted to achieve and she went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with my result. Her knowledge and willingness to go over everything in great detail really shows how passionate she is about the industry/ her work and how much she cares for her patients! She is just the BEST! Thank you, thank you, thank you Dr. Buono!
    Erika in Chicago, IL – Jun 01, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Buono, DO?
    Absolutely Fabulous! My Fiance had a breast Aug with Dr. Buono last month and I could not have asked for a better experience or better results! Spectacular care and follow-up, Cynthia is always just a call away. Truly cares for her patients and is an expert in her practice. Highly recommend!
    Fongers in Chicago, IL – Jun 01, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Buono, DO?
    Dr Buono made my coolsculpt experience so relaxing! She truly cares about her patients and their results! And I am loving my results! I would recommend her to anyone.
    May 22, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Buono, DO?
    I was so fortunate to find such a great doctor! Dr. Buono took the time to listen to my concerns for anti aging and came up with solutions to work within my budget and time frame (upcoming wedding for our son). Her attention to detail and her gift of adding fillers that make you look natural was incredible. I also had the sublative procedure which made me look younger and am planning on having that again.
    May 12, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Buono, DO?
    Dr. Buono is the only person I trust to date with my skin and any plastic surgery interests. With my low tolerance for pain, expectations for near perfection and anxiety around surgery, Dr. Buono makes me feel like her only client while I know she has many. I never feel rushed. I once spoke to another one of Dr. Buono's clients and she said it best: Dr. Buono is the type who will stay up thinking, planning and preparing for your treatments/surgeries as much as you do. That's what you want.
    Mar 21, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Buono, DO?
    Dr. Buono welcomed me into her consult and made me feel much better about the acne I am experiencing. The treatment she prescribed is working marvelously and for the first time in years I am seeing true improvement. I am looking forward to coming back and continuing treatment until everything is gone, which I have no doubt will happen with her!
    Ana Falcon in Chicago, IL – Feb 13, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Buono, DO?
    Dr. Buono is so great! She made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions (and I had a lot!). I got coolsculpting done on my lower abdomen and it was a great experience. Highly recommend you to go to Dr Buono.
    Susie in Chicago, IL – Jan 19, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Buono, DO?
    Dr. Buono is an excellent doctor that provides amazing results! She really cares about her patients and happy to spend as much time as needed to answer all patient questions. I highly recommend Dr. Buono.
    Mark in Chicago , IL – Jan 12, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Buono, DO?
    Dr Buono imperssed me so much with the results of her procedure I have been back for several more. She delivers excellent results. I ave gotten kybella, cool sculpting, and facial fillers and the results are beautiful yet subtle. I would not trust anyone else to work on my face other than her.
    Chicago, IL – Nov 08, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Buono, DO?
    I've seen Dr. Buono twice now for a procedure called sublative rejuvenation which uses radio frequency technology in an effort to tighten skin, erase fine lines and shrink large pores. I saw improvement after the first treatment and since I just had the second treatment today, I am anxious to see further change. What gives me the most confidence in Dr.Buono is the fact that all procedures and products she recommends to her patients she has performed or used on herself!!!
    Julie Z in Chicaogo, IL – Aug 04, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Buono, DO?
    Dr. Buono did a spectacular job removing red spots that had been on my face for 5+ years! As someone scared of needles I was nervous about laser treatment but it was painless. The red spots disappeared like magic within a week! There are literally no signs of the spots or laser treatment. Dr. Buono did a great job explaining everything beforehand and I could tell she genuinely cares about all of her patients. I would absolutely recommend her to friends, family, and everyone!
    Mike in Chicago, IL – Jul 03, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Buono, DO?
    Dr. Buono is amazing. She is diligent, a careful listener, beyond compassionate and an excellent physician. Br. Buono goes the distance to make sure your experience is beyond your expectations.
    J. Gordon in Chicago, IL – Jun 29, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Buono, DO?
    I’m so happy I went in to see Dr Buono and I’m thrilled by the results. Dr Buono has a wonderful caring bedside manner that really shines through. She cares about her patients and is meticulous with her work. I would happily recommend her to anyone.
    May 09, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Buono, DO?
    Dr. Buono is a talented and compassionate physician with an amazing bedside manner. She spent ample time with me explaining my Cool Sculpting cosmetic procedure and so far so great. It has been a pleasure to have her treat me. I highly recommend her!
    Chicago – Feb 01, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Buono, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Buono?

Known for her dedication to creating natural results tailored to the unique needs of each patient, Dr. Cynthia Buono is a Board Certified Surgeon who embraces...Read more

Dr. Cynthia Buono, a Board Certified Surgeon, has a tailored and multifaceted background of academics and aesthetics that highlights her innate passion...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery