Dr. Cynthia Buono, DO

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Female · Age 47

Dr. Buono

Contour Cosmetic Surgery

3660 N Lake Shore Dr Ste 210 Chicago, IL 60613

Dr. Cynthia Buono, DO is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Chicago, IL and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med in 2008 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and general surgery.

Dr. Buono's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Buono

Dr. Buono?
Dr. Buono's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Cynthia Buono, DO
My experience with Dr. Buono has been excellent. She will make you feel very comfortable and spends time with her patients. She genuinely cares about her patients and actually follows up after a procedure. Not to mention a great personality. I completely trust her as she takes pride in the patient experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Buono, DO?
Dr. Buono is amazing! I had a breast augmentation performed by her in April and I can't say enough about how great the entire experience has been. Her attention to patient's goals and overall detail is beyond impressive. Dr. Buono even had me send photos of the look I wanted to achieve and she went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with my result. Her knowledge and willingness to go over everything in great detail really shows how passionate she is about the industry/ her work and how much she cares for her patients! She is just the BEST! Thank you, thank you, thank you Dr. Buono!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Buono, DO?
Absolutely Fabulous! My Fiance had a breast Aug with Dr. Buono last month and I could not have asked for a better experience or better results! Spectacular care and follow-up, Cynthia is always just a call away. Truly cares for her patients and is an expert in her practice. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Buono, DO?
Dr Buono made my coolsculpt experience so relaxing! She truly cares about her patients and their results! And I am loving my results! I would recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Buono, DO?
I was so fortunate to find such a great doctor! Dr. Buono took the time to listen to my concerns for anti aging and came up with solutions to work within my budget and time frame (upcoming wedding for our son). Her attention to detail and her gift of adding fillers that make you look natural was incredible. I also had the sublative procedure which made me look younger and am planning on having that again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Buono, DO?
Dr. Buono is the only person I trust to date with my skin and any plastic surgery interests. With my low tolerance for pain, expectations for near perfection and anxiety around surgery, Dr. Buono makes me feel like her only client while I know she has many. I never feel rushed. I once spoke to another one of Dr. Buono's clients and she said it best: Dr. Buono is the type who will stay up thinking, planning and preparing for your treatments/surgeries as much as you do. That's what you want.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Buono, DO?
Dr. Buono welcomed me into her consult and made me feel much better about the acne I am experiencing. The treatment she prescribed is working marvelously and for the first time in years I am seeing true improvement. I am looking forward to coming back and continuing treatment until everything is gone, which I have no doubt will happen with her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Buono, DO?
Dr. Buono is so great! She made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions (and I had a lot!). I got coolsculpting done on my lower abdomen and it was a great experience. Highly recommend you to go to Dr Buono.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Buono, DO?
Dr. Buono is an excellent doctor that provides amazing results! She really cares about her patients and happy to spend as much time as needed to answer all patient questions. I highly recommend Dr. Buono.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Buono, DO?
Dr Buono imperssed me so much with the results of her procedure I have been back for several more. She delivers excellent results. I ave gotten kybella, cool sculpting, and facial fillers and the results are beautiful yet subtle. I would not trust anyone else to work on my face other than her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Buono, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Buono?

Known for her dedication to creating natural results tailored to the unique needs of each patient, Dr. Cynthia Buono is a Board Certified Surgeon who embraces her work as a Cosmetic Surgeon as an art form and a privilege. Dr. Buono's attention to det...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

2015
2013
2008

Dr. Buono accepts

Dr. Buono accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Buono's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Lipomas
  • Lipomas Sebacious Cyst Removal
  • Liposuction
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Primary Hyperhidrosis