Cardiology  |
Dr. Curtis Solomon, MD
Dr. Curtis Solomon, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in Saint Louis, MO. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Solomon is affiliated with Heart Hospital of Austin.

SAINT LOUIS UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL

3635 Vista Ave

Saint Louis, MO 63110

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Solomon

Dr. Solomon's Experience

Dr. Solomon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cardiology
  • Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology

• Cardiology
  • Interventional Cardiology

• Cardiovascular Disease
  • Interventional Cardiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Univ Of Co Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Dr. Solomon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Solomon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Solomon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

View Video

Dr. Solomon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Solomon to family and friends
Dr. Solomon's Performance
New Braunfels, TX |
Dr Solomon, at Austin Heart, is a true professional! He takes time with his patients and answers all questions. He is very kind and considerate and I am lucky to have him as my cardiologist.
in San Marcos, TX |
Dr. Solomon explains things and answers my questions clearly and in detail. He is friendly and approachable so that I always feel comfortable talking with him. I am very pleased with the care I've received from Dr. Solomon and Austin Heart in San Marcos.
in Wimberley, TX |
Dr. Solomon is a great physician! After having endured 35 years of severe heart palpitations, I switched to Dr. Solomon's practice. He diagnosed the problem quickly and scheduled me to undergo ablation surgery ASAP. CURED! I can now look forward to a happy, healthy future! Thank you!
San Marcos, TX |
I had my 3 month check up with Dr. Solomon and everything check out well. He ask if anything else is going good I told him the back of my right leg and groin area hurting some so he order a sonogram and got schedule in 2 days now just waiting on results they told me 3-5 days.
Gonzales, TX |
Dr. Solomon is very personable and appears to be very knowledgeable about Cardiology. Seems willing to take the time to answer any questions you might have. Very enjoyable visit. I was impressed with him and his staff.
in Bastrop, TX |
He is an excellent doctor,takes time to answer all my questions and explains everything. He takes the time to make sure I know what is going on makes sure I am comfortable with everything before he leaves the room. I highly recommend him to anyone that needs a Cardiologist. Betty Schwan
in Gonzales, TX |
I got there an hour early to fill out paper work and was attended to immediately. Had to fill out papers after the exam. A real pleasure to be examined by the Dr. and his staff. Everyone was so uplifting in spirits, it affected me and my wife as well. The power of positive thoughts ran throughout the clinic.
New Braunfels, TX |
Dr. Solomon listens and explains things very well, and takes his time. Everyone is very courteous, and there was no wait time.
in Lockhart tx |
I like Dr Solomon. He takes time to listen about anything you want to talk about concerning my health. I am very satisfied with this Dr. I would highly recommend him to anyone
Have you seen Dr. Curtis Solomon, MD?
Are you Dr. Solomon?