Dr. Curtis Quinn, MD

Dr. Curtis Quinn, MD

Cardiac Surgery  ·
Dr. Curtis Quinn, MD is a cardiac surgery specialist in Charleston, SC and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Tufts University School Of Medicine in 1987 and specializes in cardiac surgery.

316 Calhoun St Fl 3

Charleston, SC 29401

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Quinn

See how frequently Dr. Quinn performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Pleural Effusion
Lung Surgery
Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax)

Dr. Quinn's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Quinn "I was Boaord Certified in General Surgery in 1994 and Board Certified in Thoracic Surgery in 1997. I treat every patient as if they are my Mother, Father, Sister or Brother. I will always try to 'Do the right thing' for my patients and seek for them the best of care even if I can not delivery myself."

• Cardiac Surgery

• Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Thoracic Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Tufts University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983
  • Tufts University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Quinn has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Quinn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Quinn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Quinn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Quinn to family and friends

Dr. Quinn's Performance

Dr. Quinn did a marvelous thing in curing my basically collapsed lung. It was collapsed as a result of a pneumonia that had formed around the lung and filled my chest cavity with fluid and a pasty material. He had to open up my chest cavity and clean out the area by hand. He basically saved my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Quinn and his staff fully exceeded the expectations of the care I received. Multiple procedures and office visits and they were always timely and well managed. A minimal of waiting. The staff was very helpful and attentive. Dr Quinn listened to and answered all my questions fully and with...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us for Hello, we really appreciate your feedback! Curtis Quinn, MD. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care!

My wife has stage 4 ovarian cancer. From the beginning Dr. Quinn has been an integral part of her life in how he performed surgeries to rid & prevent fluid that continues collecting around her lungs. We love him! God has gifted this man with a combination of a bright mind & skillful hands. He...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My husband and I love Dr. Quinn and feel so blessed to have been connected with him! He has given me outstanding care and shows that he truly does care! Please see him if you or your family have any cardio or thoracic surgery needs!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I would like to say we are sorry we did not write a review sooner , but we kept forgetting. In the mean time Dr Quinn did lung surgery on my wife in Sept of 2016.Every thing went very well. he removed a lobe from her that was cancerous and is doing pretty good as of this review, god willing the...more