Dr. Curtis Healey, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Curtis Healey, MD
Dr. Curtis Healey, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Layton, UT. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Healey is affiliated with Intermountain McKay-Dee Hospital.

Dr. Healey's Experience

See how Dr. Healey's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Healey

Dr. Healey accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Healey is not currently accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Healey has admitting privileges.

Dr. Healey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Healey to family and friends
    3.9
    Dr. Healey's Performance
    Layton, ut |
    I have had bad experiences in the past with doctors not listening or caring. I was very nervous to see Dr Healy, but he was so kind and really listened. He was more helpful than anyone I've ever been to.
    Ogden, UT |
    Dr. Healey is an excellent family doctor. I didn't want to switch clinics when he moved to Tanner from North Ogden this year, but ultimately switched for continual excellent care. I was glad to see his nurses moved with him. They are all a great time and work together for the patient.
    in Ogden, UT |
    Our family LOVES Dr. Healey, we live in Pleasant View and followed him to the Tanner Clinic, he cares, he truly listens.
    in Layton,Ut |
    By far the best doctor I have ever seen. He caught my cancer just from hearing my complaints and I have been to at least 3 other FP's and two specialists. He is knowledgeable and caring.
    in Mountain Green, UT |
    Horrible experience. Dr heally spent very little time with me diagnosing my problem (excruciating back pain) and then prescribed pain medication and told me to go home after they took my x-ray. I decided to wait and 5 minutes later his assistant Saif the doctor read them and everything was fine aside from a little bruising. I asked for a copy of them and she came back and stated sorry I was wrong they had not been read yet and she would call me after they were read and never did. Poor care! ??
    Ogden, UT |
    He is the best doctor in all of Ogden. When he said he was moving to Tanner Clinic I first decided to try another doctor at IHC. That was a big mistake. I quickly learned how lucky i was to have him for a physician. He is so knowledgeable and actually listens to me. I will now drive the 20 extra minutes to continue seeing him.
    in Ogden, UT |
    *BEWARE!!!* Dr. Healy is good, but you will have a very difficult time actually getting to see him. His office LOST my medical records! After seeing him for 10 years they have no idea what medications he's prescribing me. I called in 3 times to resolve a problem at which time they stated they would talk to my Dr. and call me back, every time I go to follow up they say they have no record of me ever calling. If you want to have a HUGE headache of a time with your medications, this is your office.
    Have you seen Dr. Curtis Healey, MD?
    Are you Dr. Healey?

Dr. Healey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice
    •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Healey has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Healey's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Healey does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Healey and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Healey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Healey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Healey does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Healey and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.