Dr. Curtis Hagenau, MD

Dr. Curtis Hagenau, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Curtis Hagenau, MD is a neurology specialist in Nashville, TN and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine in 1982 and specializes in neurology.

222 22nd Ave N Ste 502

Nashville, TN 37203

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee

Learn about Dr. Hagenau

See how frequently Dr. Hagenau performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Confusion
Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)

Dr. Hagenau's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Hagenau "Heritage Medical Associates' physicians and staff prioritize developing deep personal relationships with patients as a foundation for excellent health care. By offering a full spectrum of primary and specialty care, laboratory, imaging and testing services across Nashville, Green Hills, Franklin and Bellevue we are committed to providing high quality, affordable care in a patient-centered environment. Our individualized and holistic approach to care help patients enjoy happier, healthier lives."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Tennessee
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1983
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Hagenau has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hagenau does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hagenau and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hagenau's Reviews

3.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hagenau to family and friends

Dr. Hagenau's Performance

Very thorough and relates to patients
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr Hagenau is wonderful, I highly recommend him. I have been a patient of his for almost 20 years and feel very confident with his suggestions and his ability to listen and make sound choices on my behalf. I have referred both my Mother and my husband to him in the past. His staff has been with...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Absolutely do not recommend! I drove 2 hours to see this doctor because of symptoms I have had that I feel possibly lifethreatening. He was very rude. Instead of talking to me directly at the end of the appointment, he talked into his dictophone, tape recorder, whatever......not even making eye...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Hagenau was very courteous and thorough during my examination. He explained everything and answered all questions clearly. Dr. Hagenau's entire staff was very friendly, polite and helpful too. I'm thankful I was referred to him. I highly recommend Dr. Hagenau!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
I found Dr. Hagenau extremely rude and dismissive. I’ve suffered from migraines and daily headaches for as long as I can remember and needed a neurologist in Nashville when I moved here. He was frustrated with my questions and basically said there was nothing he could do for me. I left the office...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0