Dr. Curtis Foy, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Curtis Foy, MD

Dr. Curtis Foy, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Easton, MD. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Foy is affiliated with University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Easton.

...See Less

Dr. Foy's Care Philosophy

I am a huge believer in the power of prevention and the adage that "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure".

Dr. Foy's Experience

See how Dr. Foy's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Foy

Dr. Foy accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Foy is not currently accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Foy has admitting privileges.

Dr. Foy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Foy to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Foy's Performance
in Easton, Md |
This man is simply awesome! He is very patient, caring, and kind, and is not afraid to enter into discussions surrounding my health questions and care. I never feel rushed and am always comfortable with him discussing anything. Simply a top notch physician.
Easton, MD |
Dr. Foy has been my primary doctor for the past two years. I can't believe it but I'm 70 years old. I can strongly say that he is by far the "best" primary doctor I have ever had in my life!!! I am absolutely impressed with his outgoing personality, his spot on attention to my medical problems - even the mundane ones. When I see him for an office visit he gives me his un-divided attention 150%. I cannot get better care than I'm getting with him. I consider myself very lucky to be his patient.
in St. Michaels, MD |
Dr. Foy is a wonderful, knowledgeable, primary provider. He has led me through thick and thin. In addition, he knows what to look for, and knows what needs to be done. The spotted a lump in my throat, immediately sent me to cat-scan, then told me where to go next. Since this turned out to be Cancer, his diagnosis and quick actions probably saved my life.
in MD |
Dr Foy is caring and understanding when it comes to issues with your health, every time that I have an appointment or send a email he gives me his undivided attention as what my concerns are, Dr Foy is very detailed in explaining what his findings are and what measures need to be taken to correct best doctor I have had so far.
in Cordova, MD |
Dr. Foy is someone who listens to you explain your symptoms, checks everything thoroughly himself, and then helps you through the getting well process.
Have you seen Dr. Curtis Foy, MD?
Are you Dr. Foy?

Compare Dr. Foy

Dr. Foy's Care Philosophy

Dr. Foy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Dr. Foy has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Why It Matters: Dr. Foy's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Foy does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Foy and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Umdnj--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School

Graduated in 1999

Malcolm Grow Med Center

Completed in 2002

Richard Stockton College Of New Jersey

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Foy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Foy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Foy does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Foy and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.