Dr. Curt P. Samlaska, MD

Dr. Curt P. Samlaska, MD

Dermatology | Male | 61 years old

Learn about this Doctor

More is missed by not looking than by not knowing--Thomas McCrae, MDRead more

Dr. Samlaska's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Samlaska's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Samlaska

Dr. Samlaska accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Samlaska has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Samlaska
Dr. Samlaska's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (64)
in Henderson, NV |
Dr Samlaska is amazing! I had a different dermatologist address abnormal skin cells due to prior years of sun damage. The other Dr froze approx. 4 spots on my arms and hands, it was painful, like he was attempting to dig a hole to China on my arm. The healing process took too long as well. Then, I later went to Dr Samlaska. He froze over 30 abnormal cell areas, by whisping over the areas. The spots turned black and were gone in approx 2 weeks. Not to mention - at half the price of the other Dr.
in Henderson, NV |
We have left 5 messages over the last week with no return phone calls. We've never met Samlaska...always his PA Kristine.
in Las Vegas, NV |
My husband and I have seen Dr. Samlaska for 12 years. We are seen together, so we do not need to make two time-consuming appointments. The office is both beautiful and beautifully run. We appreciate being seen in a very timely fashion; and we appreciate Dr. Samlaska's expertise. Because of scheduling conflicts, I have seen two other dermatologists in town, but I have returned to Dr. Samlaska. This says it all.
in Henderson, NV |
As always the doctor and staff were wonderful. This doctor is the caring and wants the best care for his patients.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Extremely happy with Dr Samlaska and his Staff!
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Samlaska is very skilled. I trust him to treat the precancerous areas on my arms and face. Although he is very quick, he is also very willing to answer any questions I might have. I feel very fortunate that he is my dermatologist.
in Henderson, NV |
I have been seeing Dr. Samlaska for over 12 years. I see a number of Doctors and I can tell you his office is the most professional medical group I have ever dealt with. My wait time is never more than 10-15 minutes and I find Dr. Samlaska to be kind, caring, patient and a pleasure to see. He and his entire staff gets five stars from me anytime.
Henderson, NV |
I think he overstated my condition and overtreated it, though I have no proof. Just a feeling.
in Henderson, NV |
Thought staff and doctors cared about the patient....took time to understand and address your needs. A liitle long (over 30 minutes) waiting in the exam room, hopefully that is the exception rather than the norm
Have you seen Dr. Curt P. Samlaska, MD?
Are you Dr. Samlaska?

Compare Dr. Samlaska

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.