Dr. Cuie Qiu, MD

Dr. Cuie Qiu, MD

Neurology  |
Dr. Cuie Qiu, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Houston, TX. She is 47 years old.

800 Peakwood Dr Ste 2E

Houston, TX 77090

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Qiu

See how frequently Dr. Qiu performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy

Dr. Qiu's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Epilepsy
  • Essential Tremor
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myoclonus
  • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors
  • Syncope
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation

Education data for Dr. Qiu is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Qiu has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Qiu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Qiu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Qiu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Qiu to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Qiu's Performance
in Conroe, TX |
Dr. Qiu is a great doctor. However getting appointments can be difficult at times, sometimes having to book three months in advance. Office rarely returns calls. I have been told that prescriptions would refilled only to have them refused when pharmacy calls to refill. Front office is what is keeping me from giving a full 5 stars.
in houston, tx |
Dr Qiu was extremely caring and very informed. The information she gave me about my diagnosis was helpful and clear. She was precise in her prescription of medications and her prescribed behaviors while I was in the adjustment period. If it were not for the fact that she is not in my insurance network - she would still be my neurologist. Excellent care and amazing knowledge! She's a great doctor.
in Montgomery, TX |
She was very thorough and listened to me . I would recommend her to all.
in Houston, TX |
Very very good Doctor we Love her??
Spring, TX |
Over all great experience. Quick & patient friendly. Highly recommended.
Spring, TX |
Dr.Qiu was very professional, yet personable. Genuinely interested and a very careful listener who asks the right questions to get to the problem. I highly recommend her and her staff.
Houston, TX |
Dr.Qui, is simply a delight. She listens to me very attentively and addresses all of my issues and concerns. I am really impressed with her work. If something is going on, she wants to know so she can assist me in any way she can.
in Magnolia, TX |
I met with another neurologist 6 months ago. I wasn't satisfied with my care, I went to my family doctor who ordered tests. I took the results to the first neurologist and still wasn't happy with the results of my care. I contacted my insurance company and after explaining the issues, they were able to get me in to see Dr. Qiu immediately. She thoroughly explained the my problems and started a treatment plan that is working. Wish I had started with her first instead of suffering for 6 months.
Spring, TX |
Dr.Qiu and her staff are very professional and friendly. I love the fact that they answer the phone in a timely manner.
in Houston, TX |
Excellent Dr. She puts attention to your needs & concerns. She actually spends time taking notes, doing tests, ordering all possible exams to help you figure out what is wrong.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Qui, Shintaro, Lenora & Pam are the best!! I was treated with care and a personal touch instead of like just another client. They all took time with me and showed geniueness of concern.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Qiu is highly knowledgeable and professional in her field. Unlike most doctors I have interacted with and consulted. She does not rush you out in order to see the next patient. She patiently examines your situation and makes the best referal if necessary. I do appreciate her.
Houston, TX |
Wait time was ridiculously long. Both nurses upfront couldn't find my pharmacy or my address. When she came in, I could barely understood her. I felt rushed throughout the exam, which only lasted 5 minutes. Will not be going back.
Spring, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr. Qui.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Qui is the best neurologist I have ever been to and I have visted plenty. She helped get control of these migraines. Then when the migraines would get worse, she would always know exactly what i needed to get them to stop. I am so happy I found here.
in Houston |
She is very thorough and makes you feel comfortable!
in Houston, TX |
This provider really listens to you and she takes her time to really see what see can to to help.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Cui, her Nurse, the staff are excellent. I have never waited more than 10 minutes to see Dr. C. , but I always ask for 1st appointment so I can go to work a bit later. Dr. C and her staff have always been kind, caring, and even make me laugh. I highly recommend them.
in Houston, TX |
Wonderful doctor...Great bedside manners..Friendly staff. Dr. takes her time listens to wha tyou have to say about what you have to say before making decisions.
in 77065 |
The best Dr in the neorological field.....
Spring, TX |
Listens well and I like the written summary at the end of the appointment
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Qiu is very professional and her diagnosis accurate and prompt. Also, she is very understanding with her patients and quickly recommends the best treatment, following her examinations and best practices.
Spring, TX |
Dr Qui is a great doctor very knowledgeable and has been patient with me as we try and figure out my medical issue . She has always spoke to me kindly and her staff is awesome. They have worked great with me and my insurance. I recommend her and her practice to all!
in Houston, TX |
Dr Qui's keen diagnostic approach and thoroughness is assuring that problems / issues will be diagnosed appropriately with an appropriate treatment plan.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Qiu is very thorough. She spent time with me and explained all of the medical terminology very clearly for me. She answered all of my questions and continues to see me for follow up. She is very knowledgeable. I would definately recommend Dr. Qui to my friends and family.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Qiu recognized Parkinson's in my husband when other neu ologists had not.
in Spring, TX |
Dr Qui is a great doctor very knowledgeable and has been patient with me as we try and figure out what is going on with my health. She has always spoke to me kindly and her staff is awesome. Really like the nurses and Shin has been great through all my testing! They have worked great with me and my insurance. I recommend her and her practice to all! Kevin Astala
Great
Dr.Qiu is the best!
in Spring, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Qiu for several years. Specifically, she works with me on my RLS. In the course of the treatment I have found Dr. Qiu to be knowledgeable, sympathetic to my condition and resourceful in helping me find the right dosage for the medicine prescribed. Dr. Qiu does not rush through our appointment time. She reviews my case, discusses where I am and what I need to do further. I would recommend Dr. Qiu to friends and family members.
in Houston, TX |
My husband was Dr. Qiu's patient for 2 years. I have seen her twice for my health needs. Dr. Qiu is very compassionate and caring. She is a good listener and seeks to help her patients.
in Porter, TX |
She's very busy, but makes time to answer any and all questions
Have you seen Dr. Cuie Qiu, MD?
Are you Dr. Qiu?