Contact provider for availability

Dr. Crystal Parks, DO

Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy ·  Female · Age 35

Dr. Parks

Dr. Crystal Parks, DO is an osteopathic manipulative therapy specialist in Semmes, AL. She specializes in osteopathic manipulative therapy.

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Dr. Parks accepts

Dr. Parks accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Dental Blue 100/200/300

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Alabama

Check if Dr. Parks treats your condition or procedure

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

Dr. Parks' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Parks

4.5

Dr. Parks?
Dr. Parks' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Crystal Parks, DO
She actually listens. Very knowledgeable and thinks outside of the box. Awesome doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Parks, DO?
Poor bedside manner and basically let my mother suffer all weekend because she “didn’t want to fill out the prior authorization forms needed for Insurance purposes because it takes an hour” this woman shouldn’t be in the medical field and shouldn’t be working with patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Parks, DO?
As always, Dr. Parks is exceptional. She is always very thorough, very efficient and she cares about her patients. I have referred 3 of my family members to her and there will probably be more of my family members changing there physicans to Dr. Parks. The staff there is just the same. Its a warm and pleasing atmosphere there and i really appreciate their service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Parks, DO?
I had just moved to the Semmes Ala area in June of 2018 and transferred my records from Citronelle to Semmes at the Providence Family Physicians clinic. Dr. Parks is WONDERFUL! She is very attentive, compassionate, and wants to know EVERTHING about you in a sincere manner. I was so pleased when I left the office that I found a Doctor that was a true, sincere physician. I would highly recommend her to everyone that I know, she is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Parks, DO?
Excellent DO; very thorough and knowledgeable of medical issues. My husband had muscle degeneration in one hand and she was able to diagnose his problem immediately. This was noted by her as he walked into the office. Final outcome he was referred to a neurosurgeon and the rest is history (good history).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Parks, DO?
So glad Dr. Parks came to our community! She is amazing. I have seen several doctors in the past and never felt like they were "my doctor" she listens and knows her patients very well. Hope she is with us for years and years to come!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Parks, DO?
Dr. Parks is very kind and understanding. She listens and explains your treatment options very well. I have never waited long to be seen and the rest of the staff are very nice as well
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Parks, DO?
Dr Parks is great! I've never felt rushed when I'm in office. Never have to wait long periods of time in the waiting room, patient room, or when making a needed appointment. She listens to your concerns and explains things well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Parks, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Parks?