Dr. Crystal Kelly, MD

Dr. Crystal Kelly, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female

Dr. Crystal Kelly, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Georgetown, TX and has been practicing for 11 years. She specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Georgetown Womens Center

1900 Scenic Dr Ste 3326

Georgetown, TX 78626

Learn about Dr. Kelly

See how frequently Dr. Kelly performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

C-Section
Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
high

Dr. Kelly's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Kelly "I was born and raised in McAllen, TX and received my Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from the University of Texas-Pan American in 2002. Thereafter, I proceeded to complete my Doctorate of Medicine at the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston in 2007. I then completed my residency training in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Univeristy of Texas Health Science Center at Houston in 2011. I am currently board eligible in Obstetrics and Gynecology and am an active member of The American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Texas Medical Association, and The Williamson County Medical Society. Born and Raised in the Rio Grande Valley and being of Hispanic culture, I am bilingual and fluent in Spanish, as well. My childhood dream was to become a physician, and I have pursued that dream to this point. I have always loved working with people and being in a position to help them and change their lives in some way, whether big or small. It is an immense responsibility to be a physician, and I find it to be an honor that patients choose me and trust me for their care. I will always strive to provide the kind of compassionate care that I would expect and deem acceptable for my dearest family members, because I believe that every patient is deserving of such. I enjoy Obstetrics and Gynecology, particularly, because I have the opportunity to provide care to generally healthy patients in all stages of life who I can very much relate to. Also, being able to be present for and facilitate such poignant moments in a person's life is priceless. At Georgetown Women's Center, we offer compassionate and comprehensive care in obstetrics and gynecology including (but not limited to) routine prenatal and postpartum care, genetic screening, high risk pregnancy care, well women exams, basic evaluation and management of infertility, contraceptive counseling and management, sexually transmitted disease evaluation, perimenopause and menopause counseling and management, evaluation and management of cervical dysplasia, and a myriad of other gynecological complaints and/or disorders. We are located next to St. David's Georgetown Hospital, where we perform all obstetric and gynecologic procedures including vaginal and cesarean delivery, tubal ligation, hysteroscopy, endometrial ablation, and vaginal/abdominal/laparoscopic hysterectomy."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• University Of Texas-Medical Branch
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • University of Texas Health and Science Center

Dr. Kelly has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kelly does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kelly and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kelly's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kelly to family and friends

Dr. Kelly's Performance

I love dr Kelly she delivered my babygirl in September of 2017 and I couldn’t have asked for a better doctor she is incredible!!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
She is my OBGYN. We love Crystal Kelly and her staff! Every time I go into her office for a checkup they're always very friendly. I am very likely to refer her to others!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
I absolutely love Dr. Kelly! She delivered both of my kids and I would HIGHLY recommend her. She is understanding, commpasionate, caring, and takes the time to answer all concerns or questions. It is evident that she truly cares for each of her patients and has a true passion for what she does!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I had dr Kelly for my prenatal visits and she was amazing! I had one issue with the office losing my appointment towards the end, but she made it clear that I was to be seen. Felt very well taken care of always, she made my pregnancy a breeze helped ease my new mom worries and i recommend going to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
She is very attentive, respectful, and nice. Always answers any questions I have, and never makes me wait long in exam room or waiting room.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dr. Kelly?

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Kelly at Georgetown Womens Center

Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist