Dr. Crystal Kelly, MD

Dr. Crystal Kelly, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

I was born and raised in McAllen, TX and received my Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from the University of Texas-Pan American in 2002. Thereafter, I proceeded to complete my Doctorate of Medicine at the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston in 2007. I then completed my residency training in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Univeristy of Texas Health Science Center at Houston in 2011. I am currently board eligible in Obstetrics and Gynecology and am an active member of The American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Texas Medical Association, and The Williamson County Medical Society. Born and Raised in the Rio Grande Valley and being of Hispanic culture, I am bilingual and fluent in Spanish, as well. My childhood dream was to become a physician, and I have pursued that dream to this point. I have always loved working with people and being in a position to help them and change their lives in some way, whether big or small. It is an immense responsibility to be a physician, and I find it to be an honor that patients choose me and trust me for their care. I will always strive to provide the kind of compassionate care that I would expect and deem acceptable for my dearest family members, because I believe that every patient is deserving of such. I enjoy Obstetrics and Gynecology, particularly, because I have the opportunity to provide care to generally healthy patients in all stages of life who I can very much relate to. Also, being able to be present for and facilitate such poignant moments in a person's life is priceless. At Georgetown Women's Center, we offer compassionate and comprehensive care in obstetrics and gynecology including (but not limited to) routine prenatal and postpartum care, genetic screening, high risk pregnancy care, well women exams, basic evaluation and management of infertility, contraceptive counseling and management, sexually transmitted disease evaluation, perimenopause and menopause counseling and management, evaluation and management of cervical dysplasia, and a myriad of other gynecological complaints and/or disorders. We are located next to St. David's Georgetown Hospital, where we perform all obstetric and gynecologic procedures including vaginal and cesarean delivery, tubal ligation, hysteroscopy, endometrial ablation, and vaginal/abdominal/laparoscopic hysterectomy.Read more

Lone Star Circle of Care OB/GYN
1900 Scenic Dr Ste 3326
Georgetown, TX 78626 Get Directions
Maternity Care Excellence Award

Dr. Kelly is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Kelly's Experience

See how Dr. Kelly's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kelly

Dr. Kelly accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kelly has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Kelly's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kelly to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Kelly
Dr. Kelly's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (11)
in Georgetown tx |
I had dr Kelly for my prenatal visits and she was amazing! I had one issue with the office losing my appointment towards the end, but she made it clear that I was to be seen. Felt very well taken care of always, she made my pregnancy a breeze helped ease my new mom worries and i recommend going to her if you want the same!
in Austin, TX |
She is very attentive, respectful, and nice. Always answers any questions I have, and never makes me wait long in exam room or waiting room.
in Liberty Hill, TX |
In July of 2015, my husband & I found out we were pregnant, & soon after in September found out we were having a miscarriage. Dr Kelly was so gentle & kind as this was a first for me, since I already had 1 successful pregnancy. She was very genuine & i would not have picked anyone else. She was sensitive to our needs since at the time we didn't have insurance, we went the cheap rout & took the pill. She had her nurse checking up on me daily even afterwards. P.S Love Nurse Vicki!
Very comfortable and relaxed with her. Answers questions fully and completely. Explains procedures from start to finish. Great during and after delivery. She even came by before discharge personally. She is wonderfully pleasent.
Have you seen Dr. Crystal Kelly, MD?
Are you Dr. Kelly?

Compare Dr. Kelly

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Kelly at Lone Star Circle of Care OB/GYN

Dr. Kelly's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kelly's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Kelly has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kelly's Board Certifications

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Excessive Menstrual Bleeding
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gestational Hypertension
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Postmenopausal Bleeding
  • Pregnancy
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Yeast Infections

University Of Texas-Medical Branch

Graduated in 2007

University of Texas Health and Science Center

Dr. Kelly does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kelly and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Abdominal Hysterectomy
  • C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endometrial Ablation
  • Pap Smear
  • Physical Examination
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC