Dr. Cruz Fana-Souchet, MD

Dr. Cruz Fana-Souchet, MD

Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Cruz Fana-Souchet, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Dunedin, FL. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

125 Patricia Ave

Dunedin, FL 34698

Learn about Dr. Fana-Souchet

Dr. Fana-Souchet's Experience

Dr. Fana-Souchet's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Fana-Souchet "AMA Medical Group's mission is to enrich the lives of those we serve through personalized, comprehensive, and compassionate medical care in an environment based on trust and respect. We provide a lifetime of caring using our God-given talents to improve the health of our community."

• Geriatric Medicine
  • Infectious Disease Medicine

• Infectious Disease
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Diseases
  • Heart Disease

• Coumadin® Management
  • Wellness Examination

• Pontificia Universidad Catolica Madre Y Maestra (Pucmm), Facultad De Ciencias De La Salud
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Fana-Souchet has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fana-Souchet does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fana-Souchet and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fana-Souchet's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fana-Souchet to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Fana-Souchet's Performance
Dunedin, FL |
She is very through, friendly, & professional. I highly recommend her.
in Dunedin,FL |
All I can say is they're fantastic. All of them!
in Clearwater, FL |
Love Dr Fana she is so personable and compassionate - she's like a loving family member
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Dr. Fana-Souchet is an excellent primary care doctor who always looks out for her patients! While I had Medicare, my previous doctor spent less than 5 minutes and would simply prescribe a medicine and send me to specialists with no follow up on what was going on with me. Dr. Fana on the other hand, knows what she recommends, what my cardiologist and pulmonary doctors says becomes she actually calls them! She is awesome! I wish there were more doctors that care like she does.
in Dunedin, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Fana for over four years. I recently moved further away from her office but do not mind the drive because I know it is worth it due to the care I receive at Dr. Fana's office. Everything is always excellent.
in Oldsmar, FL |
Dr Fana-Souchet is a double board certified Dr in infectious disease and internal medicine. She is so smart, understanding, prompt with visits and is willing to listen to all health concerns to make the proper diagnosis. The whole office is spotless, the staff is amazing and they treat every patient with the utmost respect and empathy for your medical condition. We were recommended to try Dr Fana-Souchet by several Tampa area physicians and patients and we LOVE her, her office and staff.
Clearwater, FL |
An EXTREME control freak! Goes over specialists heads. If a specialist recommends a treatment she refuses - wanting to control your heart - kidneys or whatever. If you need a referral - good luck! Asked her for 6 months to refer me to a cardiologist. She never did until another specialist contacted a cardiologist because my pulse and blood pressure were so erratic. Now I need a pace maker. Don't trust her with your life! Looking for a new primary care physician now.
in Clearwater, FL |
I was with this office for 5 months and NEVER met Dr. Fana-Souchet. Their diagnous of my health conditions were very suspect. I would not recommend this office to my family or friends-- or even my enemies. SonnyS
Have you seen Dr. Cruz Fana-Souchet, MD?
Are you Dr. Fana-Souchet?

See our Internal Medicine Specialists at Largo Medical Center