Dr. Critt Aardema, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Critt Aardema, MD
Dr. Critt Aardema, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Roy, UT. He has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Aardema is affiliated with Davis Hospital and Medical Center.

Dr. Aardema's Experience

See how Dr. Aardema's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Aardema

Dr. Aardema accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Aardema has admitting privileges.

Dr. Aardema's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Aardema to family and friends
    4.2
    Dr. Aardema's Performance
    in Eden, Utah |
    Critt is the best doctor I've had in 40 years- he's kind and compassionate- he truly cares about his patients. He is also extremely sharp- I read that he is one of the best doctors to ever come through the University of Utah's school of medicine...and I believe it!
    in roy, ut |
    Dr. Aardema is incredible! He makes me feel comfortable from the moment I walk in. If I'm not needing to be on the table I'll sit on the chairs next to him. He LISTENS AND CARES! He brought up things that I had been embarrassed to talk about but he assured me that it's nothing to be embarrassed about:) He is very thorough and doesn't make me feel rushed. He also only has me come in when needed unlike others I've seen before. He's is wonderful with ALL AGES from my teenagers to my parents!!!!
    in Layton, UT |
    Dr. Aardema has been the only Doctor that I have had that has ever seemed to care about my health and the only one who stuck with me until we got diagnosis to help me out. I have been to several states now because my husband was in the military and so I have had a lot of Doctors. Dr. Aardema will always be my favorite! He give empathy and that's something that makes such a great Doctor!
    Have you seen Dr. Critt Aardema, MD?
    Are you Dr. Aardema?

Dr. Aardema's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Dr. Aardema does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Aardema and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2010

Dr. Aardema does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aardema and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Aardema does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Aardema and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.