Dermatology  |
Female
Dr. Cristina Tarantola, MD
Dr. Cristina Tarantola, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Pensacola, FL. She has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Tarantola is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital.

Pensacola Office at Baptist Medical Park

9400 University Pkwy Ste 306

Pensacola, FL 32514

• CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • National Elevator

Learn about Dr. Tarantola

Dr. Tarantola's Experience

Dr. Tarantola's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Dermatitis
  • Dermatitis Due to Drugs
  • Keloid Scar
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Rash

• Mayo Clinic-Rochester
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Mayo Clinic-Rochester
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Tarantola has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tarantola does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tarantola and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tarantola's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tarantola to family and friends
Dr. Tarantola's Performance
in Pensacola |
I have been a patient of Dr. Tarantola for the past year. I require close monitoring for basal and squamous cell skin cancer and she has performed M.O.H.S. surgery and other procedures with great results. I have found her to be a dedicated and brilliant dermatologist who truly cares about her patient. Dr. Tarantola, her nurses and administrative staff are wonderful. They create a professional, friendly and positive atmosphere that is very reassuring. Dr. Tarantola is the best.
Pensacola, FL |
Dr. Tarantola is a Xeomin artist! I would not trust ANYONE to inject nureotoxins to my face before my wedding! (Xeomin is like Botox but newer and her preferred choice) As a female- she gets it. Her training not only as a dermatologist, but as a reconstructive surgeon make her BEYOND qualified in my opinion. I knew I was in great hands. She takes a lot of time to mark out the area and explain everything beforehand. Super sweet and talented! Highly recommended.
Pensacola |
Receptionist Hung up on the phone when I was trying to confirm an address for my mother.
in Spanish Fort, AL |
Dr. Tatantola removed a BCC from my nose and had to do a skin graft. She did a terrific job and everything is healing much better than I imagined. She is very empathetic and caring. Explains everything she is doing. Her staff is also excellent. I would recommend her to any of my friends.
in Stapleton, AL |
From the initial phone call to confirm my appointment, to the final appointment for suture removal, the entire staff and Dr. T were absolutely wonderful. Everyone put me at ease, as let's face it (pun intended), having something cut from your face is scary. The procedure was well explained and the staff was very nurturing. Dr. T makes you feel like she's known you forever, very personable. It's been a week and there is hardly any evidence that I had stitches in my face. Highly recommend Dr. T!
in Fairhope , AL |
Dr. Tarantola has a unique way of making the patient feel calm and comfortable. She is friendly and professional while explaining the procedure she was about to perform. Her staff reflects her as they are professional and courteous also. They spent ample time going over the process and the steps to follow while caring for the surgical site. I will definitely refer my family and friends to Dr. Tarantola.
in Pensacola, FL |
Once again I am very pleased with the results of Tarantola and her team. I've had at least 5 spots taken off my face and it's still flawless... Ha ha, let me rephrase, my face still looks like my face. Walking into her office feels like walking into "Cheers" where everyone knows my name. My nurse T is always on me about taking care of myself, which I can't say thank her enough for her genuine concern for my health. Hands down the absolute best, most caring, and professional team.
in Gulf Shores, AL |
I have a 30 year history of too much sun and countless treatments for sun spots, squamous and basal cell carcinomas and one melanoma. Having recently moved to southern Alabama, I suddenly found myself in need of a trustworthy MOHS surgeon. Fortunately, my also newly found Dermatologist referred me to Dr. Tarantola. She performed a MOHS procedure on my cheek with great knowledge, skill and compassion. Her staff worked as a team to ensure a positive outcome. She is the best! Seek her out.
in Pensacola, FL |
500 characters will not do Dr Tarantola any justice at all! SHE SAVED MY LIFE. After seeing 2 other dermatologist that told me it was only a keloid on my temple with no treatment, I was blessed enough to find her where she diagnosed me with desmoplastic melanoma immediately followed with radical surgeries and chemo. CARING, COMPASSIONATE, KNOWLEDGEABLE, THE BEST DERMATOLOGIST IN PENSACOLA!! I saw her this week for my follow up and tears flowed. I would put my life in her hands any day!
in Pensacola, FL |
Dr. Tarantola did an amazing job. Made this apprehensive patient very comfortable with my procedure. She was great in following up with my healing and I would and have recommend her to family and friends.
in Ballwin, MO |
I cant even begin to say enough amazing things about this practice, all of its staff members and the wonderful, compassionate and brilliant Dr. Tarantola . She saved my face from a detrimental basal cell back in 2011 and performed a skilled and beautiful MOHs procedure. I hAve been her patient ever since then. Her craft is undeniable. Her compassion and bedside manner is one of a kind. Her new office in Pensacola is campsite. Her staff could not be more kind, respectful and helpful. love this Dr
in Pensacola, FL |
Dr. Tarantola has been treating me and my family for over 3 years. She has provided us with excellent care and genuinely cares about her patients and their families. I will never see another dermatologist!
Pensacola, FL |
I have had two horrible experiences with the front office receptionist being that this is the first person you see n speak with on the way in and out also on the phone makes the visits to this office a nightmare. Dr.Tarantola is very sweet but worth the rude treatment. I will not be going back.
in Pensacola, FL |
Dr. Tarantola is an exceptional Doctor. Went to her for an eyelid cut that required 20 stitches. She saw me immediately and handled me and my injury with the utmost care and concern. She put me immediately at ease and I knew I was in extremely capable, skilled hands. Healing was unbelievably quick and problem free with excellent follow-up care. Her office & medical support staff are incredibly kind and of equally high standard as well. For a bad situation, Dr. Tarantola made it a positive one!
in Tampa, FL |
I had the great pleasure of having Dr. Tarantola refresh my Botox back in December 2015 based on a girlfriend's recommendation. BEST BOTOX EVER - just now wearing off! I looked so bright-eyed and awake for MONTHS - without looking 'frozen.' Dr. Tarantola's expertise as a surgeon really made a difference in Botox placement and she does not over-dilute. Her staff was so polite and friendly from first-call to last goodbye! I will be flying back up to P-cola JUST to see Dr. T for my next Botox!
in Pensacola, FL |
Dr Tarantola is very conscientious and obviously very dedicated to delivering to her patients the best in dermatology patient care. I have been a patient of Dr Tarantola for a few years I met her as a Dermatologist at Mayo Clinic, patient care was incomparable. I have followed her since. She has treated me for chronic hives- her diagnosis, treatment, on target! My eczema treatment, on target. Removal of growth on my arm, I cannot even see a scar...GREAT SURGEON! GREAT Dr., who really cares.
Wallkill, NY |
Office staff professional and kind. Dr. Tarantola is very knowledgeable with great bedside manner. Very happy to have her as a physician.
Dr Tarantola is compassionate and caring!
Amazing Doctor, practice and office staff! They always endeavor to take care of their patients!
Utica, NY |
Considerate, helpful staff. Friendly and knowledgeable Doctor.
Miami, FL |
Wonderful staff , respectful doctor
in NY, NY |
Dr. Tarantola is a lovely, caring and competent physician. I adore her.
Pensacola, FL |
Kind, smart, detail and a great communicator!
in Orange Beach, AL |
I was referred to Dr. Tarantola by another dermatologist for Mohs surgery. She has been terrific in every respect: personable, caring, thorough, and beyond competent. I am moving out of the area and thus required to give her up for an unknown dermatologist in Denver, but before I leave, I would be negligent if I failed to offer this recommendation on her behalf. If I were not leaving the area, I would send all my skin issues to her rather than returning to the dermatologist who recommended her.
Cantonment, FL |
The information about the appointment, office times and what was needed was well explained. A very cheerful place. Staff was excellent;both front office and clinical staff. Dr. Tarantola was terrific. She spent a great deal of time with me; explained everything; went over the treatment plan and allowed me to ask questions which she answered immediately. I would highly recommend Dr. Tarantola, without reservations. Our area is very lucky to have her.
in Pensacola, FL |
I had been treated by Dr. Tarantola in another office and was impressed with her manner and ability --however I did not go back to that practice because of the abuse and unprofessional attitudes of the other staff .Upon visiting her new practice I was very disappointed to find the same abuse and lack of professionalism -- upon expressing this to the office manager I was told that I would be happier somewhere else . How sad to see the Doctor's good talent wasted -- as I never got to see her .
Dr. Cristina Tarantola and her staff are great! She is a knowledgeable dermatologist and wonderful surgeon! She cares about her patients and obviously cares about her staff as well. She is highly recommended!
in Mobile, AL |
I have used Dr. Tarantola in the past when she made a skin graft on one of my nostrils; one would have to look hard for evidence of this surgery. She recently performed another surgery on me and she did an awesome job on it also. I believe she honestly cares about her patients and is very personable.
in Pensacola, FL |
The Dr. and Staff are wonderful. They are very professional and make you feel welcome. I highly recommended them. I can't say enough about. :)
in Orange Beach, AL |
I just had my first Mohs procedure done by Dr. Tarantola on 1/20 and the results are incredible. I have had many of these done in the past by other really good surgeons, and I would rank Dr. Tarantola with the best. I just removed the bandages and I am completely satisfied with the results. I have two more to go and I am looking forward to having Dr. Tarantola do the procedure. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Tarantola.
Have you seen Dr. Cristina Tarantola, MD?
Are you Dr. Tarantola?