Dr. Cristina Camara, MD

Practices Dermatology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 140 reviews.
Author:
I was a patient 10 years ago and she removed several large cysts off my scalp, EXCELLENT experience. My daughters saw her for acne. I saw her recently for a body check and she had great advice. She is so sweet and compassionate but definitely knows her stuff. I have recommended her time and again and never have I ever gotten negative feedback.
Author:
Great experience Dr Camara was very thorough. Did my yearly body check and answered my questions. Would highly recommend her
Author:
Both Dr. Camara and the whole staff at the Morris office are great. Friendly greetings upon entry. Short wait times. A sense of real care for patients even if seen only occasionally. Have been seeing Dr. Camara for few years. She is thorough, informative, competent, and kind. I would highly recommend her and the Morris office of Premier Dermatology.
Author:
Dr. Camara is very knowledgeable, professional. and caring. She takes the time to explain each step of a procedure and really cares about her patients. Simply put--Dr. Camara is "The Best". Bob Mitchell
Author:
Dr Camara is a wonderful human being and superb doctor. She always makes you feel wonderful at your appointment, and she really has empathy when she has do make you uncomfortable in treatment.
Author:
Always kind and friendly and to the point.
Author:
Efficient and professional doctor. Results were relayed promptly.
Author:
She makes sure she answers all your questions before you leave. I feel very comfortable asking her anything.
Author:
Dr. Camara listened to my concerns & answered all of my questions. She does speak VERY fast, and I had some difficulty in following all of her advice. However, the medical record of my visit was available to me within 1 day of my visit. The only drawback is the distance of the office from my home & the amount of time spent driving to/from my appointment.
Author:
Dr . Camara is very friendly, kind and caring. She makes her patients feel comfortable and confident in her very capable hands.
Author:
No matter what concern I have, Dr. Camara takes the time to listen, explain, and provide any necessary care. She's also very personable.
Author:
She is concerned about you and listens thoroughly to all of your concerns. She explains everything in great detail, would recommend her to anybody who is looking for a good physician.
Author:
Dr. Camara was excellent. Very knowledgeable and caring. Did not prescribe unnecessary medication, listened completely to all the questions, very thorough exam.
Hello, thank you for giving such a high star-rating! Thanks again and take care!
Author:
Dr. Camera is fantastic. Very little wait time - waiting room or exam room. Early morning appointments for pre work. She's very concerned about any thing you are concerned about. Spends as much time with you as you need - you don't feel rushed.
Author:
Dr. Camara is a wonderful physician. Kind, caring, gentle and a wonderful listener. She is very observant and her skills are beyond measure. She has performed several procedures on me and always explains fully what is going to happen before, during and after. I appreciate her expertise.
Author:
She is an excellent physician and she has treated me for several different conditions. I always highly recommend her!
Author:
I have been going to Dr. Camara for 3 years now. I have found Dr. Camara to be extremely professional along with being friendly. I am put to ease immediately by Dr. Camara's gentle nature. I will continue to see Dr. Camara not only because of her extensive experience, but also because of the way I am treated by her and the entire staff.
Author:
I trust Dr. Camara 100%. Been seeing her since I was a minor and several members of my family see her too. Make the drive from Chicago to see her in Crest Hill because I like her so much! She's so incredibly friendly and takes the time to explain everything thoroughly, answers all of my questions and provides options. Such a great doctor!
Author:
Dr. Camara is a very good doctor. She takes the time to listen to your concerns and explains things in a way that is easy for a person without medical training to understand and be assured.
Author:
It was absolutely wonderful! She is extremely professional and very thorough.
Author:
I’ve been seeing Dr Camra for over 10 years and have always been satisfied with my care, no unnecessary biopsy’s. The staff is great and friendly. Would highly recommend
Author:
Dr. Camara is very capable, and is also very personable ! A fine individual that knows what she is doing and cares about her patients.
The Staff was very nice - the office very clean and the Doctor was great
Author:
Dr. Camara was very nice and friendly, but unfortunately I felt like I wasted time and money and left with unanswered questions. She could not provide me with any answers for any of my questions and suggested I keep buying "their" product vs telling me the reason for breakout. My last appointment was about 10 mins long and got billed for absolutely nothing at all. I do not recommend this place if you're looking for a dermatologist.
Author:
she did great had no pain very pleasant
Author:
I have been seeing Dr. Camara for several years. She is amazing. She is very kind, friendly, and knowledgeable. She has a great concern for her patients. I would definitely recommend her.
Author:
She always takes good care of us. My husband hates the idea of going for this check up, but he likes her and she makes it ok for him.
Author:
Dr. Camara is always pleasant and greets me as though we are lifelong friends with a hug. She takes her time to give a thorough examination and I never feel rushed. She is our family dermotologist and I would recommend anyone else.
Author:
Dr. Camara is simply someone special! It's my pleasure to be under her care.
Author:
Dr. Camara helped me with two issues — hair loss after a serious illness and a melanoma. She is very professional and kind. I highly recommend her.
Author:
Dr C is very good. Always a pleasure to see her
Author:
Dr Camara addressed all my concerns and took care of everything right away. She knew was she was doing and got the job done quickly. Very knowledgeable.
Author:
I’ve been going to her for years. Very kind and calming. Always has a smile on her face and very personable. She takes her time to answer any questions or concerns. She found my cancer that I didn’t even know was there so I’m very thankful for her.
Author:
I told Dr. Camara that I came to her office because of a mole on my back. Dr.Camara explained that she was going to remove the mole and send it for biopsy. She explained the procedure she was going to use to remove the mole. The procedure went well. She took some time to get to know me by asking questions. Dr. Camara has a pleasant, friendly personality. I will definitely recommend others in need of a dermatologist to go to Dr. Camara's office.
Author:
Dr. Camara is excellent She is very thorough with her exam. She explains all procedures that she performs on you without being alarming. Dr Carmara genuinely cares for her patients.
Author:
I didn't think she took the time to look at my son issue he was having. She looked at it and that was it. She was very nice but i think she should have possibly inspect the areas of the problem. By possibly taking a sample and or something more.
Author:
Dr Camara is wonderful. One of the most knowledgeable and caring Doctors I have ever met. Always spends time explaining and takes her time answering any questions. I highly recommend her.
Author:
She is a very understanding, patient, and listens to what you have to say. She treats you as a person not as a number and is personal with you by asking questions and finding out what your needs are. she does great work in treating your condition and is well versed in field and I would Highly recommend her to anyone. She is a great doctor and person
Author:
First time seeing Dr. Camara. She exceeded my expectations. Saw my daughter with 10 min of her appt time, wonderful bedside manner, reassuring, and very knowledgeable about the issue. I personally have been seeing another dr in the practice and I’m considering switching to Dr. Camara!
Author:
Dr. Camara is the best! She is very compassionate and knows you as an individual. She remembers my family and asks about them at every visit. I wouldn’t go to anyone else.
Author:
Simply put, she is great!!
Author:
She is such a sweet lady, always takes the time to be thorough and explain everything to myself and my teenage daughter who is currently seeing her.
Author:
Dr. Camara is knowledgeable, concerned about her patients and explains things very well. I would highly recommend her. The office staff is great, very friendly. I think this dermatology practice is top notch.
Author:
Dr. Camara is very pleasant to talk to. She spends time with you and is interested in you.
Author:
Dr. Camara is very caring and kind, as well as punctual.
great
Author:
Dr Camera does A great job keeping my skin healthy and preventing cancer by remiving precancer spots before cancer sets in. I highly recommend her.
Author:
Dr. Camara takes time to listen. She is very compassionate and caring. I would recommend her 100%.
Author:
We had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Camara, she's very caring, explains thoroughly what she was going to do and took care of it all in the same visit. We would highly recommend her to anyone.
Author:
Highly recommend-very thorough with exam and in explaining any issues or any questions you may have. Dr Camara and staff are very courteous and you feel confident in any treatment or recommendations when you leave their office. Grateful we have such a nice facility here in Grundy County.