Dr. Cristina Boccalandro, MD

Dr. Cristina Boccalandro, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Female

Texas Endocrinology Group 6624 Fannin St Ste 2380 Houston, TX 77030 Get Directions

Dr. Cristina Boccalandro, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Houston, TX. She is 49 years old. Dr. Boccalandro is affiliated with Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center and Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center.

Dr. Boccalandro's Experience

See how Dr. Boccalandro's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Boccalandro

Dr. Boccalandro accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Boccalandro has admitting privileges.

Dr. Boccalandro's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boccalandro to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Boccalandro's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Houston, TX |
I was diagnosed with hyperthyroid and because of it I could not get pregnant until my thyroid levels were normal. Although it took a while to get my first appointment with Dr. Boccalandro I was so glad I did. Thanks to her treatment, within 3 months my thyroid levels were normal and I was able to get pregnant. She maintained my thyroid levels normal throughout my pregnancy (giving me the lowest dosage possible). I am truly thankful for Dr. Boccalandro and Rhea Ortiz. Highly recommend!
Tomball, TX |
There were considerable delays in receiving / posting my test results, and when they were finally posted after a few weeks, my primary concerns were not addressed. Perhaps it is a portal error, but there were quite a few misspelled words in the diagnosis listed on the portal, which does not lead to confidence in the results. It could be just a simple language barrier issue, so I am attempting to be fair, but I decided not to return for a follow up visit.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Boccalandro has been my physician for 7 years. She has always gone above and beyond for me, spending extra time with me and really listening to my concerns. I really appreciate her and her staff!
in Houston, TX |
Doctor was extremely demeaning and insinuated that I was just crazy and not having the symptoms described. Did not listen when I attempted to explain my symptoms. I brought a list of symptoms I have been having and she did not even read it. Made degrading and humiliating inappropriate comments about my tubal ligation.
Houston, TX |
I just received a call from Dr Boccalamdro around 8 pm. I had a biopsy done on my thyroid. I received great news but my point is that this doctor took the time to call me. I have been eager to hear the results and she took the time and effort to call personally and after hours. Her mannerism made me feel calm and confident through the procedure. Five stars for this specialist.
Have you seen Dr. Cristina Boccalandro, MD?
Are you Dr. Boccalandro?

Compare Dr. Boccalandro

Dr. Boccalandro's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  •  Board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology

Dr. Boccalandro has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Boccalandro's Board Certifications

• Thyroid Cancer
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

Universidad Central De Venezuela--Luis Razetti, Escuela De Medicine Luis Razetti

Dr. Boccalandro does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boccalandro and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism