Dr. Cristina Bartis, MD

Anesthesiology | Female

Texas Pain Institute Fort Worth, TX 1000 Lipscomb St Ste 110 Fort Worth, TX 76104 Get Directions
Dr. Cristina Bartis, MD
Dr. Cristina Bartis, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Fort Worth, TX. She is 36 years old and has been practicing for 10 years.

Dr. Bartis' Experience

See how Dr. Bartis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bartis

Dr. Bartis accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Bartis is now accepting new patients
Fort Worth Location1000 Lipscomb St Ste 110
Fort Worth, TX 76104
(817) 348-8600Get Directions

Dr. Bartis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bartis to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Bartis' Performance
in Mesquite, TX |
Dr.Bartis is very educated in her field, always very informative and always a pleasure to visit
in Irving, TX |
I recently had a first visit with Dr. Bartis and was very impressed. She was very attentive and listened to my issues carefully. I find her to knowledgeable and sensitive to my needs. She is very thorough and checks for everything. I am confident I am in good hands. Thank you Dr. Bartis
in Mesquite, TX |
I was delighted with Dr. Bartis and her staff. Everything and everyone was very professional. Dr. Bartis was very detailed and concerned. My first meeting with her was very positive. At my following appointment, she performed a spinal injection which has resulted in fantastic reduction of pain in my back and leg. I am looking forward to my next appointment.
Carrollton, TX |
Clearest explanation I've ever had of condition and treatment.
in Ft Worth, TX |
she has been a great doctor for me and my back problems which I do believe she is well on the way to getting me the relief I have been looking for a very long time, hope to have a success story to talk about after my 1/9/17 appointment with her.
in Bedford, TX |
Dr. Bartis is the very best pain specialist that have ever seen. She is prompt, sensitive and very knowledgeable. I have a problem with C1-C2 and she is the only Dr. in DFW with expertise in this area.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Bartis refuses to fill out my FMLA paperwork,because she demands I have an injection,Ive called her office two days trying to find out what my out of pocket expense will be, her office staff say they will call me back, but either dont,or they call me 2 mins before her office closes to tell me she refuses to fill out the paperwork. This will put my job in jeopardy if I have to take any days off for treatment...She just doesnt care.
in Garland, TX |
Dr. Bartis is thourough while remaining cautious. I totally appreciate the fact that she wants to avoid invasive treatments as long as possible. I also appreciate the fact that she chose to delay further treatment until an MRI was available. This makes me feel safe with Dr. Bartis!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Bartis was vey nice but I did not feel like she understood my condition or what my needs were. She does not believe in opiates for chronic pain management and states she only orders opiates for short term use after procedure and/or surgeries. I did try a few other things that she asked me to but nothing worked! I am sad that I will have to change doctors since she cannot control my pain.
in Dallas, TX |
When you first meet Dr. Bartis, your first reaction might be, Is she even old enough to have an undergraduate degree, much less a doctorate? The answer is not only YES, but she is also somewhat of a prodigy! Don't allow her youth to fool you...Dr. Bartis is extremely qualified at what she does, and is also very knowledgeable about other medical specialties, as well. I would highly recommend her to anyone with a need for pain management. My cervical stenosis pains are completely gone!!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Bartis is kind and compassionate. She listens and does everything in her power to help me deal with my pain and even with my insomnia. I highly recommend her and this wonderful team. She is the best.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Bartis was the first doctor I have had who listened to my story and actually looked for a cause of my pain. I have seen several doctors for my back pain and they all gave me a few minutes of time before writing a pain prescription and sending me on my way. I'm not someone who likes taking medications so covering up whatever was causing my pain with drugs did not make me happy. Dr. Bartis located the source of my pain and after my injections I feel like a new person. THANK YOU! Dr. B
Have you seen Dr. Cristina Bartis, MD?
Are you Dr. Bartis?

Compare Dr. Bartis

Dr. Bartis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Bartis has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bartis' Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine

Dr. Bartis does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Bartis and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

U Of Tx Southwestern Med Sch At Dallas

Graduated in 2007

Completed in 2008

Completed in 2011

Completed in 2012

Dr. Bartis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bartis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

Dr. Bartis does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bartis and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.