Learn about Dr. Keller

She is truly passionate about promoting healthy lifestyle choices and appropriate medical interventions to prevent illness and disease. Dr. Keller is accepting new patients and looks forward to helping each of her patients achieve better health.

Dr. Keller's Experience

Dr. Keller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Influenza (Flu)

• Diagnostic Testing
  • Health Screening
  • Physical Examination

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University of Nebraska / College of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • University of Arizona Health Sciences Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • University of Arizona
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • University of Arizona Health Sciences Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Keller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Keller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Keller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Rose Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Keller is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Keller's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Keller to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Keller's Performance
Denver, CO |
Dr. Keller and her team are fantastic! She always listens and assesses what is really going on with a patient. She provides excellent medical care, and if can' t perform a particular specialty she knows exactly who to refer you to for help. Even when I had a serious health problem she was there and made time to see me. I highly recommend seeing her if.
in Commerce City |
this visit was a follow up from a physical earlier in the year. the doctor was able to answer all our questions
Thank you for giving us a great score!
Toronto, ON |
I am relatively new to Dr. Keller's practice, but have found it to be very responsive, professional and helpful. Plenty of time with the doctor for questions, and the PA's and support staff are very good as well. I highly recommend them.
Thank you for giving us a great score! Our dedicated staff takes great pride in serving the Denver community.
in denver, co |
Had an upper right lobectomy two weeks ago. Dr. Keller is my primary care physician. Had an excellent follow up visit with her yesterday. She never rushes the visits and answers all my questions. She is extremely good about giving referrals to specialists when needed.
We strive to provide the highest quality in patient care. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us!
in Denver, CO |
She is fantastic and always respectful. She takes the time to really listen and get the whole story before making suggestions. She talks to me on my level, we can have a real discussion about my health.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate your thoughtful review.
Denver, CO |
This Doctor is really one of the best out there, she and her team are all pretty outstanding drs, when she's booked, you can see any of them, and all of them are pretty fab!
Denver, CO |
We have been through times of wellness, accidents, cancer and now athletic fitness. I have complete confidence in her common sense, preparedness and resistance to unnecessary pharmacy.
Thank you for connecting with us about your experience with our practice. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Keller has been my physician for almost three years, and I am confident that I will stay with her practice for many years to come. They have an onsite lab, are timely with their appointments, and she is clear and positive.
Denver, CO |
Extremely knowledgeable, patient , comfortable to speak with. I trust her decisions. In addition, the front office staff is so efficient and pleasant. New nurse is as good as they come.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We greatly appreciate the kind words.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Keller is rarely available to see her own patients. Her assistant, Veronica, is always late to call in any Rx on file/refills or to call back when there is a problem or concern. The staff and the front desk are uncaring and discourteous. One's selection of employees is often a clear reflection of who that person really is. My husband and I are looking for another physician and are happy to leave this place. Extremely disappointing!
We are sorry to hear this and truly value your feedback. Patient experience is important to us at Aspen Medial Group, so we will make every effort to address any concerns you may have. Your comments have been shared with the practice manager. If you would like to speak with someone about this experience, please call the office at 303-394-9355.
Denver, CO |
I find Dr Keller's assistant, Veronica, a hinderance to my health care. Perscriptions are rarely called in more quickly than a day or two later even with a reminder. When I am refered to her with my health concerns
Have you seen Dr. Crista Keller, MD?

Visit Dr. Keller

Dr. Keller accepts 22 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • First Choice Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Midlands Choice
  • MVP Health Care
  • National Association of Letter Carriers (NALC)
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans