Dr. Craig Wright, MD

Dr. Craig Wright, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Craig Wright, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Franklin, TN. He is 34 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Wright is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital-Huntingdon, Williamson Medical Center and Tristar Centennial Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Wright

I strive to provide comprehensive care to each patient in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible. I vow to be available in order to address any urgent need in addition to routine health maintenance and screening visits. I will provide a medical home for each patient that effectively coordinates primary care needs with specialist services.

Video

Dr. Wright's Experience

Dr. Wright's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression

• Pelvic Exams
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Procedures
  • Stitches

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University of Tennessee School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • University of Tennessee Family Medicine

Dr. Wright has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wright does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wright and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wright's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wright to family and friends
Dr. Wright's Performance
Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr. Wright was very personable and kind. He took time to sit and talk with me about my condition and answer the questions I had. He made me feel very comfortable and genuinely seems to care about his patients.
in Franklin, TN |
Dr. Wright is an exceptional doctor who has taken the time to listen to my questions and concerns all while having a great attitude and sincerity. I believe I have found my primary care physician for many years to come. Dr Wright is a true asset to Franklin and I will definitely recommend Dr Wright to my family and friends!
in Franklin, TN |
Dr Wright is a fabulous caring professional. My family has finally found a primary care Doctor we love...and he would you believe runs on time for appointments!! Call him today you can thank me later.
Spring Hill, TN |
I am a relatively new patient for Dr. Wright (0-6 months) and he and his staff have provided me with an immediate sense of comfort. He ensures that you understand options for treatment and pro’s and con’s for each. During appointments, he provides time and encourages you to ask questions and listens. Also, he ensures that all you questions and concerns are answered prior to ending an appointment. Very courteous and professional and I would highly recommend Dr. Wright to anyone looking for a PCP.
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Wright has provided great routine care for me. He listened to the concerns I had and had honest discussion with me. His nurses are also extremely courteous. Each interaction I have had with Dr. Wright's office makes me feel like a valued patient.
in Brentwood, TN |
Dr Wright has been my mother's PCP for 1-2 years. She has dementia so I go with her as her caregiver. I am also an RN. Dr Wright has excellent interpersonal skills communicating with both my mother & me. He shows concern for her wellbeing and encourages us to be active in all treatment decisions. He has provided her appropriate preventative care as well as ongoing medical management. Office seems to run on time but he doesn't appear rushed & takes time to talk & ask if anything else is needed
in White House, TN |
I have been seeing Dr Wright for a few years. He listens well and provides excellent care. My husband and I drive around an hour one way to see Dr Wright. There are doctors 2 miles from our house but I do not have the faith in them as I do with Dr Wright.
in Nashville TN |
Very professional and engaging. He listens and cares what you have to say. He is very good at explaining what your diagnosis is or what steps need to happen next. Also, great nurse and staff.
Have you seen Dr. Craig Wright, MD?

Visit Dr. Wright