Dr. Craig Wlodarek, MD

Dr. Craig Wlodarek, MD

Neurology  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Craig Wlodarek, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Melrose Park, IL. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Wlodarek is affiliated with Gottlieb Memorial Hospital and Elmhurst Memorial Hospital.

Wilson-Iacob

675 W North Ave Ste 608

Melrose Park, IL 60160

Learn about Dr. Wlodarek

Dr. Wlodarek's Experience

Dr. Wlodarek's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology

• Essential Tremor
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo
  • Visual Field Defects

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Wlodarek has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wlodarek does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wlodarek and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wlodarek's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wlodarek to family and friends
1.9
Dr. Wlodarek's Performance
in Buffalo Grove, IL |
I was going thru my desk and I found a bill from him from some time ago. Reading the most current reviews - I see not much is changed. He was 2hrs late which he never apologized for, when he talked to me he never looked at me or asked what is causing my problem. Started the test, the moment he heard diabetes, stopped the test and said that my issue is from the diabetes and left the room. I didn't know what to do. Come to find later I had pinch nerve at L3.4 and 5. Very arrogant and rude.
in Wheeling IL |
Dr Craig is very accomodating. I would like to thank him for the right diagnosis on my health problem couple of weeks ago, I was deeply troubled about it but thanks to his special efforts. I recovered faster than I imagined. Will recommend him definitely!
Chicago, IL |
Contrary to other reviews, I would recommend Dr. Wlodarek. I've been through 4 neurologists in one year and I finally have found one I believe I'll be staying with. Unlike most neurologists, he doesn't wait until your pre-existing condition is well beyond life threatening to make treatment plans. He's aggressive in his care and treatment plans (meaning, he doesn't dilly-dally) and gets to the source right away. Only complaint would be regarding his staff's lack of friendliness and no MyChart
in Melrose Park, IL |
Assigned as a neurologist while in the hospital. Arrogant and speaks at you not to you. DO NOT GO TO HIM IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS! I was told M.S. is not a pain causing disease! I seriously thought he was kidding. Asked to have him replaced immediately!
Tampa, FL |
A really bad doctor. Misdiagnosed my wife who had early onset Alzheimer's that he diagnosed as seizures. Sits at his computer and typed while he talks to his patient and family. We left his care to go to rush memory care.
Chicago, IL |
Wlodarek was the assigned consulting neurologist while my spouse was in a coma at Resurrection Hospital. He was a jerk and and gave us no hope in my husband's condition improving or reversing. Heard him actually tell the nurse my husband was "toast". The critical care physician told us he believed otherwise and to continue treatment. Husband is currently recovering nicely and has returned to his "brainy" job as of March 10th, 2017. Wlodarek couldn't have been more wrong or more awful than he was
in Chicago, IL |
Dr Wlodarek was called to do a neuro consult on my husband after complications from a staph infection which landed him in a coma. Aside from being arrogant, rude and having zero people skills, after his consult he told me to find a nursing home for my husband saying would probably not regain consciousness. After being questioned by myself and my daughter, he dismissed us, calling us family with no objectivity. We and the ICU nurse were appalled. He woke up several days later and is fine now.
This guy is a pompous conceded joke who thinks because he has MD after his name he is above everyone else. He is rude, arrogant, un-compassionate and doesn't have a clue how to deal with people. I honestly don't know how he ever became a doctor. It's scary to think that people actually trust this guy. He is basically "assigned" to people when they're in the hospital, and most people probably don't know his history and background. He was AWFUL and I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy!
in Chicago, Illinois |
This guy is a joke! I saw him about pain in my spine with numbness. He was a referral from my doctor. There was a possibility it was related to MS. I saw Wlodarek who made me wait an hour after my scheduled time and all he did was type on the computer. He then requested for me to get an MRI. Three weeks passed and several phone calls made by my to his office and he still didn't call for the RQI number. Finally I had enough and told him I would see another doctor! Very very unprofessional!
Have you seen Dr. Craig Wlodarek, MD?
Are you Dr. Wlodarek?