Dr. Craig Wlodarek, MD

Dr. Craig Wlodarek, MD

Neurology  |

Dr. Craig Wlodarek, MD is a neurology specialist in Melrose Park, IL and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ in 2002 and specializes in neurology.

Wilson-Iacob

675 W North Ave Ste 608

Melrose Park, IL 60160

• Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Wlodarek

See how frequently Dr. Wlodarek performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Headache
Vertigo
high
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
high

Dr. Wlodarek's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Clinical Neurophysiology
  • Neurology
  • Vascular Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Wlodarek has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wlodarek does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wlodarek and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wlodarek's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wlodarek to family and friends
1.9
based on 21 total reviews (9 with comments)

Dr. Wlodarek's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Buffalo Grove, IL
I was going thru my desk and I found a bill from him from some time ago. Reading the most current reviews - I see not much is changed. He was 2hrs late which he never apologized for, when he talked to me he never looked at me or asked what is causing my problem. Started the test, the moment he...more
in Wheeling IL
Dr Craig is very accomodating. I would like to thank him for the right diagnosis on my health problem couple of weeks ago, I was deeply troubled about it but thanks to his special efforts. I recovered faster than I imagined. Will recommend him definitely!
in Chicago, IL
Contrary to other reviews, I would recommend Dr. Wlodarek. I've been through 4 neurologists in one year and I finally have found one I believe I'll be staying with. Unlike most neurologists, he doesn't wait until your pre-existing condition is well beyond life threatening to make treatment plans....more
in Melrose Park, IL
Assigned as a neurologist while in the hospital. Arrogant and speaks at you not to you. DO NOT GO TO HIM IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS! I was told M.S. is not a pain causing disease! I seriously thought he was kidding. Asked to have him replaced immediately!
in Tampa, FL
A really bad doctor. Misdiagnosed my wife who had early onset Alzheimer's that he diagnosed as seizures. Sits at his computer and typed while he talks to his patient and family. We left his care to go to rush memory care.

Are you Dr. Wlodarek?