Dr. Craig Wlodarek, MD

Dr. Craig Wlodarek, MD

Neurology  ·

Dr. Craig Wlodarek, MD is a neurology specialist in Melrose Park, IL and has been practicing for 16 years. He specializes in neurology.

Wilson-Iacob

675 W North Ave Ste 608

Melrose Park, IL 60160

• Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Wlodarek

See how frequently Dr. Wlodarek performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Headache
Vertigo
high
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
high

Dr. Wlodarek's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Clinical Neurophysiology
  • Neurology
  • Vascular Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Wlodarek has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wlodarek does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wlodarek and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wlodarek's Reviews

2.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wlodarek to family and friends

Dr. Wlodarek's Performance

FAIR

I was a bit weird about going to see Dr. Wlodarek after all the reviews I read. Scheduled an appointment and took a chance. During my first visit I wait about an hour to see him. Mind you I was an hour early to my appointment, so i technically didn't actually wait. After meeting with Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I was going thru my desk and I found a bill from him from some time ago. Reading the most current reviews - I see not much is changed. He was 2hrs late which he never apologized for, when he talked to me he never looked at me or asked what is causing my problem. Started the test, the moment he...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr Craig is very accomodating. I would like to thank him for the right diagnosis on my health problem couple of weeks ago, I was deeply troubled about it but thanks to his special efforts. I recovered faster than I imagined. Will recommend him definitely!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Contrary to other reviews, I would recommend Dr. Wlodarek. I've been through 4 neurologists in one year and I finally have found one I believe I'll be staying with. Unlike most neurologists, he doesn't wait until your pre-existing condition is well beyond life threatening to make treatment plans....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Assigned as a neurologist while in the hospital. Arrogant and speaks at you not to you. DO NOT GO TO HIM IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS! I was told M.S. is not a pain causing disease! I seriously thought he was kidding. Asked to have him replaced immediately!
Are you Dr. Wlodarek?