Dr. Craig Wiener, MD

Dr. Wiener
Telehealth services available

Comprehensive Women's Care of Paramus

2 Sears Dr Ste 104 Paramus, NJ 07652

Dr. Craig Wiener, MD is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Paramus, NJ. Dr. Wiener has more experience with Gynecologic Surgery and Gynecologic Care than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities Englewood Hospital And Medical Center and Hackensack University Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Wiener to book an appointment.

Compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists

Compare Dr. Wiener with our nearby Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.

Make an appointment at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital today at (732) 820-4217.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.

Dr. Wiener's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wiener

3.4

54.83870967741935%
4.838709677419355%
33.87096774193548%

Dr. Wiener?
  • Listened & answered questions (38)
  • Explained conditions well (37)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (36)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (19)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (18)
  • Appointment was rushed (17)
I was a patient of Dr Wiener's in 2018. At the time he told me he believed I had Interstitial Cystitis. I do not according to the two urologists I saw after him. At the time Dr Wiener was pushing me to go on Elmiron, a drug that would have cost me $800 a month. I started doing reseach and I found a study that had just been published about the link between elmiron and macular degeniration. When I voiced my concerns to him he scoffed and said (and I quote) "I have NEVER heard of anyone going blind from this drug". Fast forward to present time and low and behold there is a class action lawsuit against the drug company Elmiron for this exact reason. I had a horrible experience with this Dr. Not only did he misdiagnose me but he would have put me on an unnecessary drug that would have blinded and bankrupt me. I hope that the next time a patient voices concerns about potential side effects that he will give a KNOWLEDGABLE answer.
Jul 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Wiener, MD?
I would not go anywhere else. As a first time mom, I was so nervous with choosing a doctor. Dr. Wiener is the best hands down! It’s truly amazing to see a doctor that really cares for you versus money. I was 41 weeks & had to go in to be induced. I was in the hospital for 3 days with the induction. He wanted to give me the best possible chance of a natural delivery as I wanted & as my first. He continued to check up on me while in the hospital & taught me so much patient. In the end, I have birth Dec. 16th naturally. Any other doctor would have not waited that long & just jump into a c-section. The labor was fast, the recovery has been outstanding compare to horror stories I’ve heard. Dr. Wiener is simply the best, down to earth, and a doctor you can truly trust. The office, making an appointment is never a problem, waiting isn’t a problem. The girls are helpful and very nice. Love this office!
  • Long wait times
Jennifer – Jan 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Wiener, MD?
The whole staff is super nice and accommodating. Dr. Wiener is highly knowledgeable and will talk to you on a real level.
Nov 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Wiener, MD?
Been going to him for years, like 15 actually. The only person I love in the office is Lisa the manager. The front desk staff is different every time I go, and nobody is truly friendly or knowledgeable. Dr Weiner is a great doctor hands down, but he does seem to over sell on certain things to make money. Now that I am going to try to have a baby, I don’t feel comfortable going to him and it’s mostly due to his staff and that he is so busy and overbooked. If you want a smart doctor he is the one, if you want someone to take care of you and give you amazing treatment, the office is not for that. Good luck
Oct 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Wiener, MD?
This office is only out to bill you for as much as they can with no interest in your well-being or helping you. They did many unnecessary procedures on me and were very unhelpful. I will never go back and Im sorry I ever went in the first place.
Oct 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Wiener, MD?
I absolutely love Dr. Weiner! I was referred to him back in 2015 when I was expecting my son. He is very thorough and goes out of his way to make sure all my concerns are addressed. I am now pregnant with my second after multiple complications which he helped me through and guided me through his expertise. We moved from Hoboken and are currently living in Scotch Plains, with no second thoughts of traveling almost 45 minutes to see him!! Highly recommend!
Elizabeth – Jun 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Wiener, MD?
There's no one better than Dr Craig. He always makes every visit personal and genuinely cares about his patients. I wish all my doctor's were as wonderful as Dr. Craig. Highly recommend
May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Wiener, MD?
I love Dr. Wiener. He is kind and compassionate. He spent a great deal of time listening to me and explaining everything. His staff are efficient and pleasant. Lisa the office manager and Mary the nurse have both gone out of their way for me. I highly recommend this office!
May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Wiener, MD?
Dr. Wiener is the most compassionate, knowledgeable doctor I have ever met. Not only did he deliver my three children, but was always available to chat whenever I needed anything. No one better in New Jersey, I wouldn't trust anyone more.
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Wiener, MD?
After 13 years, I’m leaving. Billing has become more important than patients. New policy, every 6 months he makes you come in for a refill visit, which is blood pressure and hopping in a scale. Ridiculous. When I argued back, he was rude. Many other great dr’s in the area. Read other reviews.
Mar 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Wiener, MD?
Office staff is rude and unprofessional. Do not call you if Dr has to reschedule. They schedule wrong appointments and don't call back if you need a ex filled. The wait time is over 45 minutes. The Dr. Ordered unnecessary tests on me that insurance said was not medically necessary and would not cover. He also ran an expensive procedure on me which was not needed as well. When you confront the office staff about why they don't call they tell you that you have an attitude..
Sue in NJ – Jun 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Wiener, MD?
Ran an unnecessary and expensive test. I had to keep calling the office to resubmit the claim So I could get reimbursed from the money the lab automatically took from my healthcare savings account. I even have a signed letter from him stating that the test was a mistake but said the lab had to reimburse me. When the lab refused, the office took no responsibility and said the lab rep was the one one whoran the test and not the doctor.
Apr 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Wiener, MD?
Dr. Craig Wiener was recommended to me by another physician. He is the most amazing, knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. After years of IVF he saw me through two, healthy pregnancies and provided the best care. He always listened to my concerns and eased my worries. Dr. Wiener takes time to really get to know his patients and takes a vested interest in them. He is well versed in the latest procedures and educates his patients on all of their options.
  • Long wait times
Lori G. in Washington Township, NJ – Mar 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Wiener, MD?
Extraordinary doctor. Unbelievably thorough. Asks good questions. Genuinely cares.
Haworth nj – Mar 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Wiener, MD?
Dr. Wiener is amazing. He's very thorough and personable. However, the office staff is terrible at following up. It takes several calls to finally get someone on the phone. And don't bother leaving a message, because you'll never receive a returned phone call. Very unprofessional
Paramus Mom in Paramus – Jan 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Wiener, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Wiener's for over 10 years now. He is an amazing doctor. I have to also mention Lisa and Mary at his office are also just as amazing. They all care. Dr. Craig delivered my son as well and all of them were so helpful during my whole pregnancy as well as with any regular visits. It's not often that you find an amazing doctor and an amazing team as well. You don't just feel like a number there, you feel like a valued patient.
New Jersey – May 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Wiener, MD?
I started seeing Dr. Weiner at the beginning of my pregnancy. He was ways very quick and rushed, but seemed okay at first. During follow up visits, he didn't review my blood work and when I asked him about my TSH levels (I have hypothyroidism) he raised his voice with me and told me You're the patient, not a colleague, so you don't get to question your lab results. He refused to treat my hypothyroidism, so I switched OBs and my new doc was appalled that my elevated TSH was not addressed!
Verified Patient in East Rutherford, NJ – Jun 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Wiener, MD?
Excellent, caring, physician. Makes you feel very comfortable. Very knowledgeable and professional. I travel 3 hours to see him, and it's worth it! Beautiful new office, easy parking and making appointments.
Denise Chambers in Unadilla, NY – Feb 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Wiener, MD?
The Best!!! Takes time to get to know his patients and never feel rushed when I have an appointment with him.He genuinely cares and shows!!
A.F.D. in Hackensack, NJ – Jan 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Wiener, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wiener?

We are committed to delivering the best care and an exceptional patient experience. We are devoted to providing services that are patient-centered and compassionate, and care for you as a person.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology