Dr. Craig Sweet, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male

Embryo Donation International, P.L. 12611 World Plaza Ln Bldg 53 Fort Myers, FL 33907 Get Directions
Dr. Craig Sweet, MD
Dr. Craig Sweet, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Fort Myers, FL. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Sweet is affiliated with Gulf Coast Medical Center and HealthPark Medical Center.

Dr. Sweet's Care Philosophy

Specialists In Reproductive Medicine & Surgery, P.A., is a reproductive endocrinology practice providing comprehensive and compassionate reproductive endocrine care including IVF, ICSI, Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD), Egg Donation, Embryo Donation, Gestational Surrogacy and Conventional Surrogacy, Cryopreservation of Ovarian/Testicular Cells/Tissues, Sex Selection, Gynecology, Genetics, Endocrinology and Menopausal diagnostic & treatment services. We try to treat patients as family.

Dr. Sweet's Experience

See how Dr. Sweet's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sweet

Dr. Sweet accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Sweet is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Sweet has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sweet's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sweet to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Sweet's Performance
Cape Coral, FL |
I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Sweet and his staff. He was up front and honest with everything and as a result, were successful in getting pregnant. His IVf Coordinator Rebecca is the anchor of the practice and was so supportive and accessible. I highly recommend Dr. Sweet.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr. Sweet and his entire staff were incredibly helpful. They listened patiently, answered all of our questions, and most importantly, helped us get pregnant! I am a teacher, and they helped me schedule appointments around my busy school schedule so that I didn't have to miss work too often. We are both appreciative of the wonderful care we received.
Fort Myers, FL |
Worst experience of my life.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr. Sweet and his staff are helpful and informative on helping you reach your goal on having a baby. If you follow every step in the plan they put forth, chances are you will be successful. My wife is now 9 weeks pregnant and we are so happy we found Dr. Sweet. He's the best!
Bonita Springs, FL |
Dr.Sweet is an amazing doctor! Very intelligent and super professional!
in Cape Coral, FL |
After 2 years of unsuccessful treatments with my OB-GYN I finally got referred to Dr. Sweet. He was really nice and knowledgeable since day one. He was very reasonable and didn't want to make too many appointment or unnecessary test. Thanks to him and the right combination of hormones I got pregnant within 3 months of the first appointment. Now I'm a proud mother of a healthy little girl (my "SWEET" baby). He was always available and the staff are really nice and helpful.
in Punta Gorda, FL |
After over two unsuccessful years of trying to get pregnant, I was referred to Dr. Sweet by numerous people. I scheduled an appointment and was immediately impressed. He was very thorough and to the point from the very first visit. After he did the needed testing, he sat down with us and gave us our best options. He cares tremendously about what he does. We decided to do IVF and were monitored closely and ended up with a successful pregnancy. I am now 14 weeks pregnant with twins!
in Lehigh Acres, FL |
I explained so Dr Sweet that I was starting to have severe right abdominal pain, and I insisted he do laparoscopy to see what was going on. Although my symptoms didn't warrant surgery, he listened to me and helped me. He gave me DVDs of my surgery and I could tell he was very persistent on getting rid of all the issues he found (lots). Two cycles after my surgery, I am almost 14 weeks pregnant. His staff is nothing short of fantastic and sweet. Everyone is so nice and I am thankful to them.
in Estero, FL |
My experience with Dr. Sweet was one of a kind. After two unsuccessful years with another local fertility specialist, we decided to get a second opinion with Dr. Sweet. The best part about him was he got straight to the point and didn't waste time and money by doing tests and procedures that were unnecessary or had low success rates. Our initial visit was in October and we were pregnant by December. We have a healthy baby boy on the way.
in Cape Coral, FL |
I have a long story with Dr Sweet, two surgeries and one IVF cycle, and everything was a success. Two years of appointments , a lot of ultrasounds, hystereoscopic, long journey. But the only thing I can say is that Dr Sweet is very professional , very kind and ethic , I give thanks to God because he lead us to the right place. I highly recommend Dr Sweet to anyone with infertility issues.
Have you seen Dr. Craig Sweet, MD?
Are you Dr. Sweet?

Compare Dr. Sweet

Dr. Sweet's Care Philosophy

Dr. Sweet's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  •  Board certified in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Sweet has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sweet's Board Certifications

• Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood Disorders in Pregnancy
  • Cervical Polyps
  • Cervicitis
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Infertility
  • Male Hypogonadism
  • Male Infertility
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Premature Ovarian Failure
  • Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine

Graduated in 1981

• Creole
  • French

Dr. Sweet does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sweet and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Gynecologic Cancer Screening
  • Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic
  • Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure