Contact provider for availability

Emergency Medicine ·  Male · Age 66

Dr. Sweeney

Vernon Walk-In Medical Care Ctr

224 Hartford Tpke Vernon Rockville, CT 06066

Dr. Craig Sweeney, MD is an emergency medicine specialist in Vernon Rockville, CT. He specializes in emergency medicine.

Dr. Sweeney accepts

Dr. Sweeney accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Dr. Sweeney treats your condition or procedure

• Emergency Medicine

Dr. Sweeney's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sweeney

3.2

Dr. Sweeney?
Dr. Sweeney's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Craig Sweeney, MD
Went to Dr. Sweeney at a walk in to have what appeared to be a sinus infection looked at. I have had a diagnosed sinus infection on two other cases this year so far (one with bleeding), and a few more minor ones, all lasting quite a while. I wrote "sinus infection" as the reason for my visit, and all it took was for him to see my temperature for him to immediately start condescendingly talking AT me with the rigor of as if I was saying "No you idiot! I have a sinus infection! You're wrong!".
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Sweeney, MD?
I recently went to the walk in for treatment and was helped by Dr. Sweeney. He was straightforward with a touch of humor which helped me feel at ease right away. He won't tell you what you want to hear, he'll tell you what you need to do to get better. So if you like people being honest with you, he's the guy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Sweeney, MD?
In all my years of going to a doctor I have never been more disgusted with the treatment, or lack thereof, that was administered by Dr. Sweeney. I have a horrible strain of the cold going around and he basically told me to deal with it. he is insulting, condescending and full of himself. He even prescribed meds "in the event" that I get sicker!!!! Who does that. His staff, on the other hand, is professional and polite. Hopefully the new Hartford Healthcare Center will put him out of business!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Sweeney, MD?
I was hesitant to go to a walk in center for my ailment, and was so pleasantly surprised by how much I liked Dr. Sweeney and his staff!!! I actually am calling them back to see if they do regular physicals because I am in need of a new primary care. He listened, he didn't rush me, he was kind, he explained to me what was wrong and what my treatment options were. Most times I leave and think, that was a waste of time, not with him!! And I never write reviews - but this warranted one!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Sweeney, MD?
Been to the walk-in 3 or 4 times. I like Dr. Sweeney a lot. He's a smart straight shooter with a no nonsense style that could turn some people off. However, I find him very personable and easy to talk to. His staff is friendly and he doesn't rush you. If you're looking for sympathy call your mom. If you need a smart walk-in doctor, see Dr. Sweeney.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Sweeney, MD?
I was in so much pain and feeling very sick for 7 weeks, I had to visit him twice at the urgent care in Vernon to get treatment. He told me I wasn't sick, and I told him that I know my body and that how I've been feeling isn't normal for me. He got VERY upset and asked me to remind him where I got my medical degree from. This resulted in me bursting into tears from pain and frustration. I will never go back there again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Sweeney, MD?
2 hours of wait time at Vernon Urgent care, CT. He talks down on his patients. Gives too much talk about medical jargon when patient is ill and uninterested. Does not care about hearing a patient's view on illness. No one cares how much you know, until they know how much you care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Sweeney, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sweeney?