Dr. Craig Suchin, MD

Dr. Craig Suchin, MD

PhlebologyMale

Phlebology

Dr. Craig Suchin, MD is a Phlebologist in Owings Mills, MD and has over 30 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Harvard Medical School in 1992. He is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Brought to you by and on staff at

Baltimore Vascular Care

Baltimore Vascular Care

Baltimore Vascular Care25 Crossroads Drive Suite 110 Owings Mills, MD 21117

• Practices at Top Hospital Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Suchin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Suchin

2.0202020202020203%

I loved that he said this was his favorite procedure, I felt safe. I thought he was professional and knowledgeable. Overall thrilled at how godo things were.
Sally T. – Jul 14, 2021
this provid er is great
Erickat N. – May 21, 2021
M y
Maria M. – Mar 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Suchin, MD?
I felt my concerns were addressed. Everyone was very professional and sincere. I can not express how grateful I am.
A. H. – Feb 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Suchin, MD?
I would recommend this office to family and friends
Shansherett B. – Feb 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Suchin, MD?
Dr. Suchin is my kind of guy. The procedure was remarkable. He is kind and personable and I believe this is his best work. If I could work as his spokeswoman I would. I already started referrals. Thanks so much Dr. Suchin.
T. S. – Feb 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Suchin, MD?
Everyone from the front desk to the consultation to the actual procedure were amazing. Thank you for the wonderful care.
P. S. – Dec 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Suchin, MD?
It was different but i made it I feel so much better.
Germaine B. – Nov 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Suchin, MD?
he explained the procedure with details
Ezella M. – Oct 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Suchin, MD?
Dr. Suchin was very friendly and patient. This was my first ever procedure. He made me feel comfortable.
Artavia T. – Aug 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Suchin, MD?
After several months of horrible side effects, after the embolization procedure and recovery, I feel almost normal and can again wear regular clothes and no longer have to live in stretchy clothes from swelling. Thank you for getting my life back to normal!!
K. H. – Mar 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Suchin, MD?
Dr Suchin explained the procedure in as much detail as I wanted, and made sure he answered all of my questions. He is clearly a methodical man, but just as clearly he empathized with my human side of the procedure by anticipating my concerns and speaking to them. He was upfront about the risks of the procedure, how his team was going to mitigate them, and what was the worst that I could expect during recovery. He exuded confidence in his tone as he spoke of his many previous successful surgeries and recoveries of my type, but also spoke knowing that only this one involved me. These behaviors by Dr. Suchin and his team persisted on the day of surgery-professionalism, confidence, empathy; they explained each step they took before I could ask, answered all questions I had, and ensured I was comfortable. My situation my not be typical, but I really had no pain at all in the 2 weeks before my follow up. I could not have had a better experience with Dr. Suchin and Baltimore Vascular Care.
Michael W. – Dec 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Suchin, MD?
I'm so blessed to have Dr. Suchin in my life! I was referred to him by 2 of my friends who have their UFE procedure performed by Dr. Suchin! I believe in alternatives and not automatic surgery unless its a life and death situation. I did my personal research on the UFE procedure as well as on Dr. Suchin! Dr. Suchin Is Simply Amazing With His Various Specialties! I'm so grateful that God lead me to the Baltimore Vascular Care Center with Dr. Suchin! Dr. Suchin is extreemely compassionate, very professional, thorough a great listerner and awesome surgeon. He's excellent in keeping his patients educated, calm and relaxed throughout the entire process. The entire team here at Baltimore Vascular Care Center are the best in the nation! They were extremely professional, understanding and with me every step of the way with Dr. Suchin! I will educate every woman that I come in contact about the best alternative ( UFE) performed by the best Dr. Suchin! I'm going to refer them immediately !
Toya H. – Nov 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Suchin, MD?
I gave two stars because the office and staff were very nice and professional. Otherwise, I would have given one because of the frustration of the experience. I came to the practice because I had severe leg pain during pregnancy and was trying to figure out what the root cause was in order to treat it and prevent it from happening again. I came to a number of visits and imaging and an MRI in order to figure out the cause of the pain. They did find varicosity however it was not in The area that was an issue. They were going to do a procedure anyway Until we spoke with the Doctor Who said that it was not indicated in the situation and wouldn’t help. It was really hard to get in touch with the doctor because the nurse practitioner is the one that we dealt with on a daily basis and it is hard to believe they would have done a needless procedure on me. I wasted a lot of time and money on multiple visits when 1 or 2 visits would have been enough to rule out the varicosity as the main issue.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Nov 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Suchin, MD?
I was seen referred to Dr. Suchin for a consult for severe uterine bleeding and was recommended the UFE procedure. Dr. Suchin explained the procedure and his staff worked to have me scheduled urgently as I was suffering from a large amount of blood loss. My experience on the day of my UFE couldn't have been more professional; the administrative and nursing staff were excellent, the pre-and-post operative experience was made as comfortable as possible, and the post-operative follow-up calls were much appreciated. I felt I had enough information and expectations to manage my recovery and the resources at hand should I have problems. Following this procedure, I was able to return to work after two weeks. Were it not for Dr. Suchin and his staff, I would have lost more work time and would have most likely ended up with a highly invasive surgery and a long recovery time.
Jennifer B. – Oct 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Suchin, MD?
This is my second time with Dr. Suchin. Back in 2009,and the present 2019. Both times, he performed the FE on me and it was a success. He and his team worked very well, they were pleasant and caring, and made sure I was priority even down to the type of music I wanted to hear, I really loved that!!!! HATS OFF TO DR. SUCHIN AND YOUR TEAM. YOUR HARD WORK WILL NEVER GO UNNOTICED. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!
V. S. – Jul 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Suchin, MD?
I had a wonderful experience. Dr. Suchin walked me through the entire process and showed me images to help me to get a clear understanding of the procedure. The office staff and nurses were polite and helpful. I am very pleased that I chose this office to get this procedure.
Cheryl C. – Jul 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Suchin, MD?
I had a great experience from the time I entered the building. The receptionist welcomed me in like I was a long time patient. I was struggling for a long time with arterial disease ,and wasn't sure anything could be done to correct it. However once i met with Dr. Suchin his level of confidence gave me confidence that this problem could be fixed. I can now say that the team at BVC not only corrected my problem but they gave me my life back. I am able to walk without pain for the first time in years.
Ronald B. – Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Suchin, MD?
I scheduled a vascular surgery consultation with Dr. Suchin on recommendation from my dermatologist. From first appointment through surgical procedure and follow-up, my experience with Dr. Suchin and his practice has been 110% positive. He and his staff are patient, attentive, thorough and kind. I willingly drive 1.5 hours to his practice because my experience has been so much better than similar, prior vascular surgery in my hometown. I recommend Dr. Suchin completely and without reservation!
Beth H. – May 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Suchin, MD?
From the time I walked into the office I knew that I made the right decision. Dr. Suchin and his staff was so kind and made me feel at ease. They gave me step by step instructions on my procedure. I was back to my normal self in about a week. I have absolutely no regrets about having this procedure done and would recommend it to anyone. Dr. Suchin is the perfect doctor to perform your procedure.
L. W. – May 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Suchin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Suchin?