Dr. Craig Singer, MD

Dr. Craig Singer, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Craig Singer, MD is a dermatologist in Bingham Farms, MI and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University in 1995 and specializes in dermatology.

31000 Telegraph Rd Ste 260

Bingham Farms, MI 48025

• Golden Rule
  • HAP Insurance

Learn about Dr. Singer

See how frequently Dr. Singer performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hair Loss
Skin Infections
Athlete's Foot

Dr. Singer's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Singer "I treat patients the same way I want to be treated.- with compassion, dedication, and a thorough understanding of the patient's concerns. I listen to what my patients have to say and I do my best to meet his/her expectations. I offer every patient a thorough examination of his/her skin. In addition, I try to teach my patients proper skin care to maintain health and beauty. I educate my patients on skin disease and provide the most up-to-date therapies."

• Dermatology

• Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Surgery
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University of Pennsylvania
  • Mt Sinai Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Northwest Dermatology Group, pc
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Singer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Singer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Singer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Singer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Singer to family and friends

Dr. Singer's Performance

I have been a patient of Dr. Craig Singer for the past 2 years and my experience has always been positive, and I always receive extraordinary care. Being treated for eczema, he provided thorough explanations, and is very kind and attentive, and most of all, a superb doctor. I am very pleased with...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Doctor singer was very thorough examining me. He took a lot of time with me even thought his office was busy. .He was very caring and explained everything . I really felt his concerns for me were genuine. It so rare to find someone like this today.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been a patient of Dr. Singer for years. He is so compassionate and caring. He's also very thorough making sure to follow-up with phone calls despite his busy practice. Even though I've always had a secret crush on him o am being very objective. You will love his commitment to care and his...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
There aren't enough amazing things I can say about Dr Singer. He is so so through and kind. He really listens to you and spends time with you. I never feel rushed and rarely have any wait. The office staff is wonderful as well. I am so glad I found Dr. Singer, being a long time acne sufferer it's...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Thorough, knowledgeable, and professional. He's one of the best doctors I've ever met.
Are you Dr. Singer?