Dr. Craig Sessions, MD

Dr. Craig Sessions, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Craig Sessions, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Amarillo, TX. He is 58 years old.

1600 S Coulter St Bldg F

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Triwest

Learn about Dr. Sessions

See how frequently Dr. Sessions performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hip Fracture
Fracture
Knee and Leg Fracture and Dislocation Treatment

Dr. Sessions's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Bone & Joint Non-Surgical Orthopedics

Dr. Sessions does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Fracture
  • Ankle Sprains and Strains
  • Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
  • Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Broken Arm
  • Bunion
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hip Fracture
  • Hip Pointer Injuries
  • Hip Sprain
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Limb Cramp
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Morton's Neuroma
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Neck Muscle Strain

• Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Tx Tech University Health Science Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Sessions has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sessions has no media or publications listed.

• International Congress for Joint Reconstruction, Member

Dr. Sessions' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sessions to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Sessions' Performance
in Amarillo, Texas |
Botched surgery and needed further surgery to correct the errors.
Amarillo, TX |
I have had knee pain for years. I was afraid to go to the Dr because I thought I might need a total knee replacement. With that mindset, some Dr's would have just done that. But all I actually needed was a minor surgery and I had a left knee scope. When I woke up from the surgery, I was in less pain than I was before I went to sleep. He does awesome work and I could not have asked for a better Dr. He explained everything in detail and put my mind at ease. Awesome Dr!!
Reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we continue to provide high-quality care! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience with Dr. Sessions. Thank you and have a wonderful day!
in amarillo, tx |
Great surgeon! He came highly recommended and we will be recommending him to others. Lillie and James
Thank you Lillie and James for the wonderful review! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!
in Amarillo, TX |
Sessions said to share my views of his practice and let him know how he is doing so that is what I am doing now. He is good doctor and I will keep going back when I have any more knee or bone problems. He is a bone doctor. He was very nice and concerned for me. He helped me walk better too. I couldn't walk with out swelling up. My knee don't hurt anymore and don't swell up on me so I can work. He always calls me sir and is very polite when I go in his office.
Hi, Uney! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Craig Sessions MD. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here. Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day!
in Amarillo, TX |
I saw this doctor for my hip and he operated on it. Did a great job and very little pain after surgery. Was walking the next day 100 steps. Very pleased with my outcome. He operated on my hip last year so then this year I saw Dr. Sessions for my shoulder. Other people told me I would need surgery but he helped me without shoulder surgery and I feel fine. Was treated very well by him and his employees.
Wilma, thank you for taking the time to let the world know about your experience with Dr. Sessions! We appreciate your kind words and high-star rating. Please reach out if you ever need anything additional. Thank you again and have a fantastic day!
in Amarillo, TX |
Dr. Sessions fixed my moms hip and the very next day my dad broke his arm. They are elderly, in their 90s and still going strong. My mom tells everyone how much she loves Dr. Sessions.. I never thought I would need him but last month I broke my ankle and he came I’m in the middle of the night and fixed my ankle. The nurse said he had been working for almost 24 hours then he came back in for me. He appeared just as professional as with my parents. He has been such a great doctor. Very impressed!
What a wonderful review about Craig Sessions MD! Thank you for your kind words and high-star rating, Bill. We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here. Thank you again, and have a wonderful day!
in Nacgodoches,Texas |
It's extremely interesting that Dr.Sessions moves every couple years and all his reviews from every hospital and practice he's been in are the same. I can't believe he still is able to practice medicine and is able to get hired after the lawsuits from hospitals he's been in!
Amarillo, TX |
Doesn't listen to patient. No explanation of medical condition and solution. Poor communication skills!!
in Erie, PA |
contacted a sever foot wound after hip surgery released from hospital not being told of the foot unethical
Thank you for sharing these comments. If you'd be willing, our manager would welcome the opportunity to speak with you at (806) 398-3627 to discuss your experience. Again, thank you for this input, and we hope to hear from you soon.
in Amarillo, TX |
Dr. Sessions did my ulnar nerve entrapment surgery and it went great and had no issues. He was professional, friendly and explained everything about the surgery to me and my family. I will deferentially use him again.
in Amarillo, TX |
Sessions operated on my knee for meniscus tear in left side. Above my knee he burnt me with some kind of medicine left scared and numb. The meniscus still causing me pain and now pain in right side as well. Wouldn't recommend him for a dead dog. He sucks.
in Amarillo, TX |
Dr Sessions is very rude!! I would not recommend him to anyone. My daughter was referred to him due to an issue with her elbow. By the time we saw him three weeks later, he said this was nonsense, he sees nothing wrong. Whatever WAS going on, was probably a 12 year old thing and made her feel like she was full of it. Really frustrated me because it embarrassed my daughter:(
in Hereford, TX |
I saw Dr. Sessions today for a wrist injury. I am very impressed and that says something. Being a dairy farmer I do not like going to a doctor for anything. Sessions staff is extremely courteous and helpful and he was very thorough and was very down to earth and sympathic to my pain. I am highly recommending him.
Amarillo Texas |
Dr. Sessions practice is a joke! I was referred to him by another doctor, for a gunshot wound I had attained four weeks earlier. I was a victim of a random shooting! From the shooting my left hand now has severe nerve damageand, other medical problems in the arm, I was told by the doctor who referred me to him he was the one who could fix me up, and get me moving back to normal. All Dr. Sessions could do was play detective. When I told him more than 3 times I don't know who shot me he grabbed
Have you seen Dr. Craig Sessions, MD?

Visit Dr. Sessions